Stano or Tvar?
- 10-02-2013, 02:35 PM
Stano or Tvar?
My winter bulk cycle is going to be:
8 weeks total. SD bridging into H-drol. The idea is to gain the big mass on the SD, the solidify it in with the H-drol.
I stacked SD and Epi in a 7 1/2 week run earlier this year for something similar, and with Cycle Support and Tudca, I had no side effects.
Possibly thinking about one-upping. I have both Stano and Tvar by LGI and since they're both non-methylated, why not? Should I go for the muscle hardening of the Stano or the strength of the Tvar? Any advantages of mixing one or the other with this stack? I have two bottles of each. Not enough to run the whole 8 weeks at the usual suggested dosage, but I'm open to opinions on dosages, and where in my cycle to add it in.
My previous runs:
1&2). Hdrol x2 (great first two runs. Strength and weight)
3.) Pmag (horrible back pumps on this one)
4.) Havoc (this one got cut off at 3 weeks because of a motorcycle accident. No pct because of hospitalization and jaw wired shut. No boobs. Got lucky. [IMG]http://forum.*************.com/vb/images/smilies/smile.png[/IMG] )
5.) M-drol (this got cut short at 2 1/2 weeks because of kidney stones. Did pct this time.)
6.) M-drol/Havoc (huge strength gains on this one)
- 10-03-2013, 03:00 PM
I would stick to your first planBlack Lion Representative
I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
Similar Forum Threads
- By anaboliko in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-29-2012, 07:03 PM
- By 2277bass in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2012, 05:42 PM
- By threeFs in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-18-2012, 05:14 PM
- By johnnyp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2012, 08:16 PM
- By EasternRebel in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 12-17-2011, 12:38 AM