MDHT experiences?

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
i happened to come across a good amount of MDHT and haven't ever taken this compound. if anyone has experiences with this stuff i'd love to hear about it. i'm contemplating tossing this stuff in at the end of my next strength/cut cycle.

thoughts? :33:

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
so, nobody has tried Mestanolone?

i guess i'll be the lab rat. results will be posted in cycle info.

jcc80

jcc80

Awards
Back when it was legal, I remember hitting my best strength numbers ever. Of course, that's been quite a long time ago, sorry I can't be more detailed.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Back when it was legal, I remember hitting my best strength numbers ever. Of course, that's been quite a long time ago, sorry I can't be more detailed.
cool man, thanks for the reply. all the old logs i've read seemed to compare this stuff to winny, but with a greater increase in strength.

jcc80

jcc80

Awards
Yeah man, I have no experience with the real thing (yet) but it was mdht with m14ad, and the strength was great. Could only imagine if I had access to some test.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have access but never tried it.
Curious how it treats you.
Looks like aggression, strength, libido increases. A strong androgen no?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I have access but never tried it.
Curious how it treats you.
Looks like aggression, strength, libido increases. A strong androgen no?
Its Protomax right? If so it got me very dry and vascular, strength was pretty good too. Many say that its stronger than Winny from what I've researched.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Its Protomax right? If so it got me very dry and vascular, strength was pretty good too. Many say that its stronger than Winny from what I've researched.
no. i got some raws from a country that's not this one.

it came with some superdrol.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Not the same but from the reading oil based sterile protomax may behave a lot like it..but this is conjecture on my part.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it's any good I might add it to the end of my deca run instead of var.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Not the same but from the reading oil based sterile protomax may behave a lot like it..but this is conjecture on my part.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD
Ahhh ok. Sounds pretty good

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 24
Samson4 Anabolics 2
Anabolics 1
Triple Cs Cycle Logs 30
Anabolics 2