MDHT experiences?

  1. MDHT experiences?


    i happened to come across a good amount of MDHT and haven't ever taken this compound. if anyone has experiences with this stuff i'd love to hear about it. i'm contemplating tossing this stuff in at the end of my next strength/cut cycle.

    thoughts?
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.


  2. so, nobody has tried Mestanolone?

    i guess i'll be the lab rat. results will be posted in cycle info.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  3. Back when it was legal, I remember hitting my best strength numbers ever. Of course, that's been quite a long time ago, sorry I can't be more detailed.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by jcc80 View Post
    Back when it was legal, I remember hitting my best strength numbers ever. Of course, that's been quite a long time ago, sorry I can't be more detailed.
    cool man, thanks for the reply. all the old logs i've read seemed to compare this stuff to winny, but with a greater increase in strength.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  5. Yeah man, I have no experience with the real thing (yet) but it was mdht with m14ad, and the strength was great. Could only imagine if I had access to some test.

  6. I have access but never tried it.
    Curious how it treats you.
    Looks like aggression, strength, libido increases. A strong androgen no?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I have access but never tried it.
    Curious how it treats you.
    Looks like aggression, strength, libido increases. A strong androgen no?
    Its Protomax right? If so it got me very dry and vascular, strength was pretty good too. Many say that its stronger than Winny from what I've researched.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Its Protomax right? If so it got me very dry and vascular, strength was pretty good too. Many say that its stronger than Winny from what I've researched.
    no. i got some raws from a country that's not this one.

    it came with some superdrol.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Its Protomax right? If so it got me very dry and vascular, strength was pretty good too. Many say that its stronger than Winny from what I've researched.
    Not the same but from the reading oil based sterile protomax may behave a lot like it..but this is conjecture on my part.

    Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  10. If it's any good I might add it to the end of my deca run instead of var.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post

    Not the same but from the reading oil based sterile protomax may behave a lot like it..but this is conjecture on my part.

    Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD
    Ahhh ok. Sounds pretty good
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3Vandoo's DNP Experience
    By 3Vandoo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 10:50 AM
  2. What gave you the most PURE hypertrophy from experience?
    By pjorstad in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 09:22 PM
  3. ALA, Thoughts & Experiences
    By Biggs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 04:57 PM
  4. Your thoughts on the Colorado Experiment
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 07:38 PM
  5. Sharing my 1-test experience (hair loss)
    By lm037 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-27-2002, 05:01 PM
Log in
Log in