My experience with tren ace so far....

A

AkThunder

Awards
****UPDATED****

Tomorrow will be the start of week 2 on tren ace 350mg a wk and test e 250mg a week, pinning tren ED and test e twice a wk. And I figured I would talk about my experience with the "King" of AAS.Let me start off by talking about some of the side effects most people experience.

Insomnia- I work 10 hour days 6 days a week lifting 20-60 pounds box's,bike 7 miles a day,workout out 6 days a week, and study for my personal training cert everyday. So im so exhausted at the end of the day im out as soon as I hit the bed so insomnia isnt a problem.

Disruptive sleep- When i first started using the tren after about 4 days I started to notice I would wake up 3-4 times a a night. But I also noticed when I woke up my core temp was really warm. So I have started sleeping with my window open and since I live in alaska and my bed is under the window it keeps me really cool. Which in turns keep my core temp cool so I do not wake up anymore in the middle of the night.

Night sweats- I took the advice of alot of posters from the multiple boards I read on and do not eat any carbs after 5pm. I believe this coupled with sleeping with my window open to keep my cool has help me to not experience night sweats ONCE since on tren.

Sweating during day- Besides when I work out I dont sweat, but I also go in and out of freezers and coolers all day at work. I do notice that when I eat carbs it feels like my body is a furnace and I put something flameable in it. My core temp goes way up, but I dont sweat. I have noticed that when I work out I become drenched, my workout towels has to be ringed out some times.

Shin pumps/Back pumps- I get both of these but I take 3g of taurine before my back workout to prevent the back pumps. I get the shin pumps anytime I walk long distances. But they arent crippling like the back pumps.

Hair loss/Shedding- I am prone to male pattern baldness and was very concerned about my hairline when I decided to try tren. Before I started tren I used Nizral 2% on my hairline a month prior and have continued to use it. I also use rogaine 5% foam on my hairline and these two combined have allowed me to prevent my hairline from receding and my hair is even starting to regrow (NO ****!). I know this is from the Nizral 2% since I have only been using rogaine for 2 weeks, the Nizral **** works I highly recommend it. About 6 days into my tren use I noticed that i was shedding like crazy,so after seing how well Nizral 2% worked on my hairline I bought some Nizral 1%. After using Nizral 1% for over a week the shedding has gone down completely, when I look at my hands when I shampoo instead of seeing 10-15 hairs on my hands, I only see 2.

Oily skin/Acne- I have adult acne without the addition of AAS but I have noticed that while on it doesnt get any worse even though my skin is extremely oily. But I do spend 20 mins (no joke) scrubbing,cleansing and applying **** to my face 2 times a day. I also take B5 at 2g a day to help with my skin. 2 times a day I have to take a @#!*% make up cotton pad and soak up the oil on my face or else you can see light reflect of my skin (disgusting). I have oily skin without AAS, when on it gets 3 times worse.

Appetite- I hear that tren can either make you hungrier or kill your appetite. For my it makes me hungrier, so as an ecto with a high metabolism I make sure to keep a bag of almonds or peanuts on hand. I have 2 snacks a day one almonds,one peanuts and they are great for when I get hungry on tren and in between my 2 hours meals. I just eat a couple handfuls and im good.

Aggression- I could tell the first day the tren started to kick in and I knew I was "on". This is becuase for me the aggression I get leads to frustration. I have alot of patience with people but when it comes to me trying to accomplish something and something going wrong or I make a mistake, I flip out. It caught me off guard but I have tamed it alot and now its not that big a deal. I am a very laid back person so I was really surprised to see that I could get so aggressive so easy.

Libido- I have a high libido without AAS and I have been taking caber twice a week so I have not noticed any change to my libido at all. Which is good considering that I have a high libido normally. The only thing I have noticed is that I have a higher recovery time then normal, but that is a given with caber.

Shortness of breath- To me this is the worst side effect I have to deal with on a daily basis. Because I bike 7 miles, 6 days a week. I went from doing 3.5 miles in 15 mins to doing it in 20-22. It really sucks becuase I have to deal with two 45 degreee hills in the 3.5 miles and I feel completely out of breath when I reach the top of both of them. I have noticed that I can just be sitting down and I get shortness of breath which really bothers me too. But considering this is the worst side effect I get I guess I must count myself lucky.

Excellerated Hair Growth- My facial hair has been growing alot faster since starting tren. I now get a 2 O'clock shadow after shaving at 6 am. This isnt that big of a deal to me but it is very noticeable by the time I get home at 6 pm.

Dark Urine- Between tren and all the vitamins and cycle support stuff I take my urine looks like whiskey. Its pretty disgusting but I am the only one who has to look at it so im ok with that.

That pretty much covers it, if I missed any side effects just ask and I can add it in. As far as the postitives go im getting all of them strength up almost 50%, increased vascularity, Im up 6 pounds since Ive been on tren, havent gained any fat (havent lost any either). I'll update this as I go along and add any new experiences with sides if I get any.

I want to end this by saying thank you to this board, because I believe that the advice I got from here is the reason I am having a positive experience with tren. And I will continue to keep reading and learning from all of you.

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
I want to end this by saying thank you to this board, because I believe that the advice I got from here is the reason I am having a positive experience with tren. And I will continue to keep reading and learning from all of you.
Right on bro..

V

Viking23

Awards
Good stuff brah!! Only thing I never seem to understand is why so many people on here complain about libido on tren. I have many friends that run it and they're libido increase on tren as long as they are not doing to much.

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
I just read your other post about a first test cycle, so I guess you went with the tren instead??

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Subd I want to run Tren soon but haven't the balls.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Tren ace 50mg EOD you will be shocked at the gains
Really? That's like 150-200 each week only. I'm used to seeing guys run it at 400-600. Not that it's necessary. Just saying... I'm curious about the injection part of it. Some people who are possibly a little of the top, talk of knicking veins and nearly dying. I'm curious if this is really true that it well screw u up that easily?

A

AkThunder

Awards
I was given 2 vials of tren from a friend who couldn't handle it. I just did my first pin of 75mg to start week 3. We will see how things progress. I did not plan on doing tren, only test.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
U won't die from nicking a vein. That's jus an expression like oh u gon die if u jug that vodka.
Nicking a vein will make u cought hard for 5min sometime more but that's how u no it's real

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
U won't die from nicking a vein. That's jus an expression like oh u gon die if u jug that vodka.
Nicking a vein will make u cought hard for 5min sometime more but that's how u no it's real
Yeah i was reading a thread on here last week or the week before and a guy was telling how his buddy stuck a needle in his quad (tren) and how it hit a vein and when he pulled it out blood squirted pretty high and the guy went unconscious. I tended to think BS but this is why I'm following every Tren thread to see what's up. Maybe he was trying to freak out a newbie?

A

AkThunder

Awards
On my 6th pin i got tren cough for the first time and can tell you its not fun. But its no worse then taking a huge bong rip, And thats from only getting a small bit into the vein. Im sure it would be 100x worse if you accidently injected into a vein.

kilsong

kilsong

Awards
Tren ace 50mg EOD you will be shocked at the gains
This is exactly what I plan on doing next week.
Im just trying to figure out how much Test to supplement it.
200mg /week?
thats what Im on now with my TRT.

Great read.
Thanks

A

AkThunder

Awards
Today was my 3rd Pin at 75mg ED and I am starting to believe that I am one of the lucky people who dont get very many sides from tren. It may still be a little to early to make that assumption but only time will tell. I can say my strength went up more after doing my back routine yesterday. My lats are very pronounced and vascularity has gone up aswell as my muscle being pumped 24/7. My arm gets sore just holding my cell phone up to my ear. If anything changes side effects wise I will be sure to update my post to keep you guys informed. Up 9lbs since starting tren 17 days ago.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Today was my 3rd Pin at 75mg ED and I am starting to believe that I am one of the lucky people who dont get very many sides from tren. It may still be a little to early to make that assumption but only time will tell. I can say my strength went up more after doing my back routine yesterday. My lats are very pronounced and vascularity has gone up aswell as my muscle being pumped 24/7. My arm gets sore just holding my cell phone up to my ear. If anything changes side effects wi I will be sure to update my post to keep you guys informed. Up 9lbs since starting tren 17 days ago.
So the injection part hasn't been too scary?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I want to know your worst experience so far lol

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Tiny tony, I'll let you know how my cycle goes. First ever injectable cycle and I'm running tren. If it goes well like I think it will, I'm sure you can handle it!! No sides so far except a little bit of sweats!

A

AkThunder

Awards
The worst experience so far is the tren cough, and it isnt bad at all. This mornings pin gave me a very mild cough, it basicly made my lungs burn thats it. As far as pinning everyday, for 5 of my darker years I was a junkie. So I am used to needles and still get a rush everytime I pin because my body thinks a wave of euphoria will follow. A small update on side effects though. After upping my dose to 75mg everyday I now wake up alot when I sleep, even when I keep my body temp cool. And I also piss 2 times a night regardless of wether I drink liquids before bed or not. Other then that, no other increased sides.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I was so afraid of tren from reading peoples experiences and than I tried it and had low side effects. As long as u slowly introduce the compound u shouldn't have side effects. The occasional tren cought and sweats are usual and not hard to deal with. Also I do not believe in night sweats, tren makes u sweat more period regardless if ur sleeping or not...it increases body temp. People jus sweat more at night cuz of blanket or whatever.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i was reading a thread on here last week or the week before and a guy was telling how his buddy stuck a needle in his quad (tren) and how it hit a vein and when he pulled it out blood squirted pretty high and the guy went unconscious. I tended to think BS but this is why I'm following every Tren thread to see what's up. Maybe he was trying to freak out a newbie?
Yeah that was me and not bs. And I dont try to freak anyone out. If I remember it was concerning an idiot that wanted to pin tren on his first cycle and me and a few others tried to convince him to go a diffrent route. I dont have time to make bull **** claims or lie. And nicking a vien is one thing. If u inj a bunch in a vein yes u can die. Cardiac arrest is no joke.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Ah I'm doing test e higher than tren e ... Mixed oppositions on this so not sure what to think . But thanks for the detailed tren use :)

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
It's very hard to inject in a vein. It's like 1:1,000,000 and if u aspirated it's even less of a chance. Penetrate, aspirate, inject, pull out....

If u went unconscious that's VERY serious. I hope it's all nerves or mental. Either way I wouldn't use whatever made u pass out again (!!!!).

I know many that use and Im not new to this myself and you are the only one I've ever heard
of going unconscious from tren shot or any shot. Some do get light headed but that's it.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Ah I'm doing test e higher than tren e ... Mixed oppositions on this so not sure what to think . But thanks for the detailed tren use :)
Use test e anywhere 250-500/week at most. U simply don't need more. If u wanna gain more increase tren n keep test as a sexual function drug

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Use test e anywhere 250-500/week at most. U simply don't need more. If u wanna gain more increase tren n keep test as a sexual function drug
Ah ok , ivd been told to do test e at 750mg and tren e at 500mg .. And eq at 800mg so I'm 250mg more on test than you recommend mate ?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I want to know your worst experience so far lol
Can I jump in? Mine was the low back tightness. I could deal with the ridiculous sleep patterns because I didn't work all summer. But the low back got so tight I could literally barely put on or tie my shoes. It may have been from squats @430 for reps but it was crazy pain. That and I couldn't take deep breaths. Felt like I was breathing through a straw. Oh, and after the first couple weeks I got sex problems. No desire, no hard ons. Tadalafil helped but doesn't make you bust.
Other than that, ill probably run it again this next summer. Lol

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Can I jump in? Mine was the low back tightness. I could deal with the ridiculous sleep patterns because I didn't work all summer. But the low back got so tight I could literally barely put on or tie my shoes. It may have been from squats @430 for reps but it was crazy pain. That and I couldn't take deep breaths. Felt like I was breathing through a straw. Oh, and after the first couple weeks I got sex problems. No desire, no hard ons. Tadalafil helped but doesn't make you bust.
Other than that, ill probably run it again this next summer. Lol
I've been busy opening up a gun shop so I haven't posted here much, but thought I'd check the posts today... After 6 months on tren, (I'm off now) my worst sides in order were: 1) Brittle/weak tendons 2) Heartburn 3) non-stop eating... On the plus side, after about 4 months, it kicked in like a 4 barrel carb. My lifts got insanely strong, limited by my brittle tendons. My bench went up 80 pounds. Stamina suffered a little and at times I thought my heart was racing, but no big deal. I'd get up at maybe 2am to eat; I was starving. But I felt strong, very strong, which is what I was going for.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I've been busy opening up a gun shop so I haven't posted here much, but thought I'd check the posts today... After 6 months on tren, (I'm off now) my worst sides in order were: 1) Brittle/weak tendons 2) Heartburn 3) non-stop eating... On the plus side, after about 4 months, it kicked in like a 4 barrel carb. My lifts got insanely strong, limited by my brittle tendons. My bench went up 80 pounds. Stamina suffered a little and at times I thought my heart was racing, but no big deal. I'd get up at maybe 2am to eat; I was starving. But I felt strong, very strong, which is what I was going for.
How much did you run and did you dose ED or twice as much EOD?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
How much did you run and did you dose ED or twice as much EOD?
I ran 200mgs of Enanthate a week for stabilization. Then I ran hex at 200mgs every third day, regardless what day it fell on. I also shot tren suspension, 75mgs, three times a week, on the days I lifted the heaviest. In the background I ran 100mgs of test per week. I did that pretty steady for 6 months... In my opinion the shorter the ester with tren, the better. ACE may have been a better choice than Hex, but I knew I'd be on it for a long time and wanted to space it out three days if need be. So let's say I shot 400 Tren E on Sunday, then Hex and Suspension on Monday. Suspension on Tuesday. Nothing Wed. Hex and Suspension on Thursday. Nothing Friday or Saturday. Then Tren E on Sunday along with Hex. Only Tren the following Monday and so on.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I ran 200mgs of Enanthate a week for stabilization. Then I ran hex at 200mgs every third day, regardless what day it fell on. I also shot tren suspension, 75mgs, three times a week, on the days I lifted the heaviest. In the background I ran 100mgs of test per week. I did that pretty steady for 6 months... In my opinion the shorter the ester with tren, the better. ACE may have been a better choice than Hex, but I knew I'd be on it for a long time and wanted to space it out three days if need be. So let's say I shot 400 Tren E on Sunday, then Hex and Suspension on Monday. Suspension on Tuesday. Nothing Wed. Hex and Suspension on Thursday. Nothing Friday or Saturday. Then Tren E on Sunday along with Hex. Only Tren the following Monday and so on.
How did the suspension feel? I just finished with TNE and it was amazing

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
How did the suspension feel? I just finished with TNE and it was amazing
Suspension is like steroids on steroids. It's immediate and changes the intensity of the workout beyond your normal limits.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Suspension is like steroids on steroids. It's immediate and changes the intensity of the workout beyond your normal limits.
What is the half life? Like if it was a few hours you could actually possibly grow on it yet it would clear out fast..

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
didn't even know there was a tren suspension. Kicks a pwo drink in the balls!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I've just ordered some tren suspension! Can't wait to give it a shot!!