First Pro Hormone Cycle. AMS Pro Anabolic Kit RDE

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  82k lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.1%

First Pro Hormone Cycle. AMS Pro Anabolic Kit RDE

This is my first cycle on pro hormones so it's only right to log it down as I'm sure there's others curious to know if this stuff is any good.

Did months of research and this product seemed like a subtle first cycle for a beginner as it's non methylated so not liver toxic. It consists of 4ad which is supposed to convert to test, decavol which is supposed to increase strength and harden the muscles. It comes with it's own PCT as part of the package called Arom X which is a test booster and an AI. It's a 30 day cycle followed by a 30 day PCT.

Looking at the ingredients list it seems to be DHEA, apparently the company have tweeked the DHEA to give it an edge and produce good results.

Looking back in hindsight I should have just got some real gear instead, I've started it now and will jump on a Test e and Anavar cycle in a few months.

I got my codliver oil, pure cycle support and PES erase pro to use along with the Arom X PCT. I'm 33, 5'11, 85kg, consuming between 2500 - 3000 calories daily, clean.

The recommended dose is to take each tablet twice a day split morning and afternoon.

Started the cycle 2 days ago.

Day 1: Chest and shoulders day. Took the 4ad before going to the gym. I felt good, energetic and in the mood to go hard. I had the urge to go real heavy, my lifts went up an extra 2 kg - 5kg depending on the excercise. Half way through my session I took the decavol, I read in another forum that its good to space them out. So all in all I had a more intense workout and felt pumped on the first day.

Day 2: Back and arms. Same story, went in more intense and harder then usual.

Rest day today, back in the gym tomorrow and I'll keep a log of how it goes. I wasn't expecting to feel anything from the get go, lets see what happens.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25%

I'm about to start the same cycle but adding 1-ad as well. Will be interested in seeing how this cycle goes for you.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  82k lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.1%

I was thinking of adding 1ad to the mix but thought I'll see how the basic kit goes. Hopefully I'll get to see some good results, let me know what u think of it once u get going.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%

Quote Originally Posted by big time View Post
    This is my first cycle on pro hormones so it's only right to log it down as I'm sure there's others curious to know if this stuff is any good.

Did months of research and this product seemed like a subtle first cycle for a beginner as it's non methylated so not liver toxic. It consists of 4ad which is supposed to convert to test, decavol which is supposed to increase strength and harden the muscles. It comes with it's own PCT as part of the package called Arom X which is a test booster and an AI. It's a 30 day cycle followed by a 30 day PCT.

Looking at the ingredients list it seems to be DHEA, apparently the company have tweeked the DHEA to give it an edge and produce good results.

Looking back in hindsight I should have just got some real gear instead, I've started it now and will jump on a Test e and Anavar cycle in a few months.

I got my codliver oil, pure cycle support and PES erase pro to use along with the Arom X PCT. I'm 33, 5'11, 85kg, consuming between 2500 - 3000 calories daily, clean.

The recommended dose is to take each tablet twice a day split morning and afternoon.

Started the cycle 2 days ago.

Day 1: Chest and shoulders day. Took the 4ad before going to the gym. I felt good, energetic and in the mood to go hard. I had the urge to go real heavy, my lifts went up an extra 2 kg - 5kg depending on the excercise. Half way through my session I took the decavol, I read in another forum that its good to space them out. So all in all I had a more intense workout and felt pumped on the first day.

Day 2: Back and arms. Same story, went in more intense and harder then usual.

Rest day today, back in the gym tomorrow and I'll keep a log of how it goes. I wasn't expecting to feel anything from the get go, lets see what happens.
    Placebo lol
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  82k lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.1%

Maybe placebo, maybe not. Time will tell.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  82k lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.1%

So it's been a week now since I started this kit. I've had some moderate strength gains as weights are starting to feel lighter.

From around the 2nd day of the cycle I did notice some testicular discomfort which still comes and goes, hopefully it will fade away, also some discomfort around the pelvis but that could be from straining with heavy weights.

Not sure if anyone has experienced these discomforts?

I'm also taking pes erase pro while on cycle to keep estrogen low as 4ad is a wet compound. Will see how the 2nd week goes.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25%

hows it all going for u?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  82k lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.1%

I had to stop the cycle, was getting an ache in my balls, was only on it for a week but still taking the arom x. Might as well use it as a test booster.

How's your cycle going?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.11%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by big time View Post
    I had to stop the cycle, was getting an ache in my balls, was only on it for a week but still taking the arom x. Might as well use it as a test booster. How's your cycle going?
    No expert here as I'm still learning.

I believe you are just experiencing normal hormone shutdown.

Testicles will shrink and ache due to the body shutting down testosterone production = small testicles.

Assuming you are using a proper PCT. This will bring you back to normal.

You will be fine if PCT is run correctly. More experienced AM members will join in here I'm sure.

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Pro Hormone Cycle... tips?
    By p1nchharmonic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-18-2013, 10:20 PM
  2. First Pro Hormone Cycle! PLEASE HELP!
    By JonathanJ93 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 03:39 PM
  3. Please review my first pro hormone cycle (halovar)
    By aomar4391 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 09:57 AM
  4. continuous pro hormone cycle
    By xhexx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-24-2004, 11:49 PM
  5. Planning my first pro hormone cycle need advice
    By Doctaprofit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 10:28 AM