Natural Gyno? - AnabolicMinds.com

Natural Gyno?

1. New Member
    Answers

Natural Gyno?

Hello again guys. So I just posted this in a thread but I've always wondered about this question. I have mild gyno in both of my nipples (puffy nips). I've had them ever since I've hit puberty and I was wondering the cause of it or if there's any way to get rid of it naturally without surgery. I used to be pretty bad overweight about a year and half ago. I'm now around 10 to 11% bf but the puffy nips are still there. Any advice or opinions would be great. I'm also will be starting nolva this Saturday not sure if that will have any adverse effects with my nips as well thanks guys

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

outside of surgery, pretty sure you're stuck with it brother. I'm in the same boat. sucks but it is what it is!
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin

3. New Member
    Answers

Yeah true man. It does suck though cause I got it pretty bad. It makes my shirts fit weird cause my stomach is flat but my shirts stick out around my chest cause my nipples are so big and puffy I hate it lol

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

don't know your stats, but the more mass I put on my chest the less noticeable it becomes...
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I've read lowering your bf% can help. Other than that surgery is probably your only option

6. New Member
    Answers

I'm 6'1 200 about 10 or 11% bf. I got a pretty big chest though. I have noticed its less noticeable now cause my chest is bigger than it ever has been but it's still annoying

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I'm in the same boat. Had it since I was 16. I got down to 7%bf but once I gained weight again the puffiness came back. My nips flare with almost any cycle now if I don't have a strong ai mixed with prolactin reducing supps. I use p5p and dopadex daily to help on and off cycle. I'm going to get surgery once I'm done with school.

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jking4 View Post
    I'm in the same boat. Had it since I was 16. I got down to 7%bf but once I gained weight again the puffiness came back. My nips flare with almost any cycle now if I don't have a strong ai mixed with prolactin reducing supps. I use p5p and dopadex daily to help on and off cycle. I'm going to get surgery once I'm done with school.
    What if you used a SERM? They are special receptor blockers as it were. You maybe have Idk.? But if it goes away at low bf but comes back maybe a SERM would help. Estrogen receptors ride in date deposits right? I mean they would tend to be mire heavily concentrated there is my understanding. So if you could knock out those specific receptors.....
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs

9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Things that can help you:

Pramipexole - Lowers Prolactin which can cause gyno
    Raloxifene - Blocks estrogen from interacting with estrogen receptors which can cause gyno
    Letrozole - Block to conversion of testosterone to estrogen which can cause gyno
    DHT or DHT precursor (Stanodrol, Bulk-up, Androhard)
    Celtic Labs Rep

10. Senior Member
    Answers

Puffy nips is usually prolactin related. Gyno is usually a hard lump behind the nipple. Look into something for prolactin control. Also an AI will help get rip of any water retention in the nips.

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

I had mine confirmed by an endo and assume I got it from puberty. When I told my dad this he also said that he suffers from the same. So genetics ****ed me I just try to keep my BF% down and add as much mass to my chest as possible.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!

12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  237 lbs.
    Answers

Once the fibrous tissue of the gyno is in there, there is really no reversing it. Not saying it's impossible, just highly unlikely. If you just have puffy nips then maybe some of the products mentioned above could help but if it is something you had since puberty, surgery is more often then not, needed. I had my surgery done two summers ago. Went pretty well. I had fairly bad gyno since I was probably 11 or 12 and it feels dang good to have it all out

13. New Member
    Answers

Well I appreciate all the info guys I guess I'll have to either cut down to like 2% bf or just get surgery.. Not sure which worse spending the money or almost dying from not fat ha

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 171
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 10:18 PM
  2. pct for natural gyno help plz!!
    By Duns17 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 07:25 PM
  3. serms/ ai's killing natural gyno?
    By ammoarsenal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 05:50 PM
  4. Mysterious Natural Gyno at 40 or Just Crazy?
    By fireworks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 01:10 PM
  5. natural gyno
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 11:20 PM