First time running a cycle. What do you recommend?

skotchi

Awards
At first I was thinking M-sten but after reading for awhile on the forum I heard that is very harsh and first time users should stay away. So what do you recommend taking for my first cycle ever to see size and strength results?

Some info about me:
  • Weight: 178 lb
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Mild gyno in both nipples
Also would running Erase or Erase Pro with a PCT help so my gyno doesn't progress or should I look for a serm product?

Thanks!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always run an AI in your PCT. I feel you're confused...were you going to run a PCT without one? Do you think your gyno will get better after running a cycle? If you have natural gyno I'm sure your doctor could get that squared away for you.

I don't think you're ready for any PH yet.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just remembered you asked about a SERM too...yes you'd need one; but still, don't run a cycle yet. Read some threads for a while first.

skotchi

Awards
No, I know it won't get "better" I just don't want for it to progress any further. And yes it is natural gyno. I've been trying to do all of the research I can (having been looking into it for 2-3 months now, but was just scared to make the jump) If you were to recommend a stack to someone who is new to PH's what would you recommend. Now that I know an AI is necessary that is a start at least.

And yes I was planning on a serm such as Nolva. But could you possibly recommend some products so I can do some research into them?

skotchi

Awards
Also any threads you highly recommend me reading while I'm here? I've lurked for quite awhile but never made an account.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Be sure to go to the Post Cycle section and read up thoroughly on PCT. A SERM is a must. Even if some compounds are considered "mild", you're still playing with fire if you don't.

skotchi

Awards
I'm looking into Liquid Torem for my Serm. And Intimidate SRT for my DAA. Along with PES Erase.

Now I know this is a really stupid question, but do I stack all this with my PCT product? Thank you all so far for your help. I just need a little guidance and can't find all this info in all the same place.

skotchi

Awards
Could one of you perhaps post your PCT so I have a reference?

And could you possibly explain the difference between using Torem, DAA, and Erase vs. using Post Cycle 3x or ArimePCT Stage?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Could one of you perhaps post your PCT so I have a reference?

And could you possibly explain the difference between using Torem, DAA, and Erase vs. using Post Cycle 3x or ArimePCT Stage?
inhibit e 3/2/2/1 + pct assist

or

clomid 50/25/25/25

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Have you read through this yet some good info.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
try and google search what you want to run, IE m-sten cycle give it a shot, then come back with your questions

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
For a first time cycle epistane is a solid choice, eaecially if you have gyno issues as epi blocks estrogen at its receptor sites. It's considered mild, the only issues I had with it was that bit dried out my joints. Always run an AI in pct and always run a serm. No serm no cycle.

Vince5693

Awards
I'd run CEL cycle assist on cycle
CEL PCT ASSIST for a pct and erase from week 3 through your pct

goat23

goat23

Awards
^^^ pls tell me that you aren't serious by saying just pct assist as your pct if so don't give advice

Vince5693

Awards
^^^ pls tell me that you aren't serious by saying just pct assist as your pct if so don't give advice
Lol I just re-read what I said, I worded that wrong. I was suggesting he run pct assist with his pct

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
I'd recommend running epi or halo as your first cycle. I'm running havoc right now and everything is going smooth. I've also ran halo before as well. I have natural gyno In both nipples like you too but as long as you have a good pct set up your g2g. Btw could you answer why some guys have natural occurring gyno and others don't? I've have big puffy nipples all my life and since I've gotten older and bigger a lot of people think I've done roids with a failed pct I think it's kind of amusing actually.