I'm looking into taking hdrol I never took any prohormone before just wanting to make sure I have everything I need to be safe before I do anything. Do I need anything else I have my on cycle support and my PCT.
Firstly, Hdrol is a pro steroid.
Secondly, how can you expect a reply based on the little info you have given?
Having said that, add creatine, Daa, a preworkout, and a decent testbooster combo of trib, zma etc. to your Nolva which I'm assuming you know how to dose.
You will like Hdrol. One of if not my fave to run and consistant results every time. Very versatile compound imo.
I ran hdrol many times, solo, stacked, cut and bulk cycles. It is a good choice of yours. This is what I have encountered during these cycles.
1. Lethargic sets in during the 3 rd week for me. During a cut cycle I have taken a good thermo. Like alphamine or oep and it had minimize that problem.
2. Take a good oncycle support. I have preferred cycle support supplement.
3. Keep calories above maintenance. Even on a cut I was 500 calories above maint.
4. Libido was a little low while on a bulk cycle. I have taken 4ad to counter that.
5. Pct is where it really matters. No matter how mild a cycle you still will need a serm. Nolvadren xt is good, I always stack it with a daa product. 3 grams of it.
Overall hdrol is a foot product with minimal side and good gains.
My 2 cents.
So I'm missing my SERM? I'm still doing research before I start anything just wanted to ask here you guys know alot more about this. I was going to use Novaldren XT as my PCT after and Cycle Armor while I'm on it.
No, I do want to get everything I need to protect my liver and be extra safe I'll look into buying one. They sell any good ones on the store on this site? I want to get the best one possible to be safe.
I'd also like to point out that you've all been giving advice to a 150lb kid who thinks he needs to take a SERM to protect his liver.
All of this without one of you asking the exact layout of his cycle.