m sten or alpha 1 max

wrdb8

Awards
Just wanted to know what is a better choice for dry hard muscle gains ans strength?

mball52

Awards
  • Established
If you're 155 lbs, then neither. Food is the answer. If not, I'd say M-Sten. Alpha One is known to be pretty rough on the side effects.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
M1A sounds to be like a water weight monster though I haven't used it yet so cannot base it off of experience. Msten is on the drier side.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Haven't used m sten but loveeee m1(lgi alpha 20) makes me feel awesome strength just under sd and no sides!! Well nothing huge
Generally put on a good 10 pounds that's kept after pct
I don't think it's as wet as d bol

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Haven't used m sten but loveeee m1(lgi alpha 20) makes me feel awesome strength just under sd and no sides!! Well nothing huge Generally put on a good 10 pounds that's kept after pct I don't think it's as wet as d bol
Dbol sends my BP through the roof. Pure Msten is a pleasure to run, especially if running test also. Phera is my all-time favorite compound though.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Alpha for feel
Sd for results
Tren for aggression
My op

goat23

goat23

Awards
Lol is that why they market those cheap as underdosed triple stacks

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Lol is that why they market those cheap as underdosed triple stacks
Possibly. I think packaged stacks are risky and unpredictable however how many of the single compounds out there are we 100% certain about what we are ingesting and what amounts? I prefer to stack individually.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Yup me to godfather at least if we have separate compounds we can adjust the dose