Chrysin

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I changed up my test booster recently and it contains "chrysin" at 600 mg can this compound produce any type of estrogen? In the last 5 days I have been putting on a ton of water and my chest seems to have got puffy. No change in diet or workout . I have aromasin I was going to run for 4 weeks, I'm thinking maybe triggered some kind of estrogen rebound? Thoughts ?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I changed up my test booster recently and it contains "chrysin" at 600 mg can this compound produce any type of estrogen? In the last 5 days I have been putting on a ton of water and my chest seems to have got puffy. No change in diet or workout . I have aromasin I was going to run for 4 weeks, I'm thinking maybe triggered some kind of estrogen rebound? Thoughts ?
Chrysin is supposedly an estrogen metabolizer. Not much scientific proof though. But it'd be odd if it actually did the opposite

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chrysin is supposedly an estrogen metabolizer. Not much scientific proof though. But it'd be odd if it actually did the opposite

^^^ this most companies include chrysin in OTC AI profile.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Thanks , next step is probably a journey to LabCorp ,just for my piece of mind, make sure the levels are where they should be