Test base alternative

G

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I used to use dermacrine ages ago as i cant do injects ...

I always run dermacrine with a compound to help sides ...

Transaderm was the new big thing but cant seem to find any in the uk now ...

So just wondering if anyone else uses anything else as a base or if any companies have anything in the pipeline for a test base alternative ..

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Are you looking for something legal? Or do you have access to aas?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Trestolone Acetate is legal and feels a lot like test and I've run both. Trest probably equals bigger muscle gains though

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
4-AD RDe, Trestolone Ace, in the UK I think the original 4ad is legal if that is the case well that is a great one.

G

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
No i dont have access to real gear i meant a legal alternative which is why i mentioned transaderm and dermacrine as a test base replacement to run with a compound like epi or sd.

Will look into 4ad :) thanks for suggestions i thought their might have been something new around by now have been out the game for awhile :)

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Their is something new. Like already stated trestolone or look up trestobol.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
5alpha test
Stano-not exactly a base but does wonders
Bulk up
Derma
4ad
Etc

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
No i dont have access to real gear i meant a legal alternative which is why i mentioned transaderm and dermacrine as a test base replacement to run with a compound like epi or sd.

Will look into 4ad :) thanks for suggestions i thought their might have been something new around by now have been out the game for awhile :)
everyone here as access to real gear, its for sale all over the internet. just sayn

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
everyone here as access to real gear, its for sale all over the internet. just sayn
You just don't know purity of the stuff through a website because they can publish what they want

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
You just don't know purity of the stuff through a website because they can publish what they want
you have to do some research and look for a source getting good reviews and lab results, then you have to do your own bloodwork too to ensure its legit

Yeah, idk if I would ever buy any from the internet. Too risky.
I have gotten some really good gear from different sources, they aren't hard to find. I think its just as risky if not more to buy from a guy at the gym, the don't post labs or have people post reviews. just my opinion

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
If a person truly desires to juice, and keeps eyes and ears open, you'd be amazed what falls in your lap. Happens time and time again

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
you have to do some research and look for a source getting good reviews and lab results, then you have to do your own bloodwork too to ensure its legit

I have gotten some really good gear from different sources, they aren't hard to find. I think its just as risky if not more to buy from a guy at the gym, the don't post labs or have people post reviews. just my opinion
That's why when you actually talk to the guy every week, know his friends and his high ups who test it, you Ave some peace of mind. I don't know if I could ever be totally be comfortable with online or gym guy. Online tends to go up and down. You can't just test it once and tryst it forever.

V

Viking23

Awards
That's why when you actually talk to the guy every week, know his friends and his high ups who test it, you Ave some peace of mind. I don't know if I could ever be totally be comfortable with online or gym guy. Online tends to go up and down. You can't just test it once and tryst it forever.
There is always a risk with buying gear. If you do proper research you can find some great sources. I always thought it was so risky to purchase online but if your careful it really shouldn't be.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If a person truly desires to juice, and keeps eyes and ears open, you'd be amazed what falls in your lap. Happens time and time again
Lol why doesn't it ever happen to me! :biglaugh: :joke:

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
back before I started lifting I knew a lot of guys that were selling. Now that I'm looking for gear they cant be found. geeez

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trestolone Acetate is legal and feels a lot like test and I've run both. Trest probably equals bigger muscle gains though
How does this compare to stano?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Its much more of a bulking agent but has an estrogen side to it you need to account for depending on dose used. I'd love to see a log of the powder ran with Tren ace..say 25-40mg each

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Trest will blow your mind if you have run stano. Libido like crazy. Mass gain and vascularity. Definitely aromatizes. I'd say have letro in case. Aromasin at 12.5 ED couldn't control it quite. But I ran it up to 80-90 ED(the Trest that is) and to mix it with Tren would be miserable. It gave me night sweats and my body temperature all day was crazy. If I moved out sweated. But I love the compound and the appetite it gives is crazy

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its much more of a bulking agent but has an estrogen side to it you need to account for depending on dose used. I'd love to see a log of the powder ran with Tren ace..say 25-40mg each
Letro needs to be ran than during cycle to combat estrogen. Might give it a go with some Sd or Hdrol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trest will blow your mind if you have run stano. Libido like crazy. Mass gain and vascularity. Definitely aromatizes. I'd say have letro in case. Aromasin at 12.5 ED couldn't control it quite. But I ran it up to 80-90 ED(the Trest that is) and to mix it with Tren would be miserable. It gave me night sweats and my body temperature all day was crazy. If I moved out sweated. But I love the compound and the appetite it gives is crazy
I loved Stano. Libido was kept and raised and keeps you dry. Damn u said blow it away? Hmmm. I don't like to take anything that aromatizes never took letro neither. Mixed with sd ,Hdrol or Epi should be nice.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I loved Stano. Libido was kept and raised and keeps you dry. Damn u said blow it away? Hmmm. I don't like to take anything that aromatizes never took letro neither. Mixed with sd ,Hdrol or Epi should be nice.
In a month my bodyweight went from 188-203. Good vascularity too. I held most if it in PCT until the last week or so my training sucked and I went down 3 lbs for a total drop of 5 or so.. My metabolism is nuts and so if my training slacks at the same time as I fail to eat enough I'll drop weight fast

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trest is so great. The best part is the way it makes you fell. It's like finding a $20 bill in that jacket you just put on for the first time this season. You just fell great all the time on it. The great thing is you can fell it after about 45 minutes. I had no problems with estro and only ran 2 erase ed but everyone react different. IMO the only thing that sucks is the price. Why don't any one else make this for some competition and bring the prices down a little?

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
5alpha test
Stano-not exactly a base but does wonders
Bulk up
Derma
4ad
Etc
Some good options listed here used a few myself as a base. Shoot me a Pm about the Bulk-Up if you have any questions or needed a coupon code

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Some good options listed here used a few myself as a base. Shoot me a Pm about the Bulk-Up if you have any questions or needed a coupon code
Bulk up is apart my upcoming hdrol cycle

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Yep logging....6 weeks
Count me in sound like a good combo really shouldn't have any major sides unless you go crazy high on the Hdrol

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulk up is apart my upcoming hdrol cycle
Nice! The ingredients in bulk-up are definitely good as a test base.

Only other option I'd consider would be dermacrine but it usually needs to be a bit higher dose. Bulk-up has prohormones that convert to DHT pretty readily so libido and lethargy shouldn't be a problem.

Keep us updated bro.