Decided for 5 week tren cycle.

  1. Decided for 5 week tren cycle.


    I ran tren a a couple of months ago. Today i decided im gonna run it.

    Mast p-300 mg weekly
    Test p- 150 mg weekly 3/5 weeks
    Tren a -300 mg weekly

    Just going to run the mast for the first 3 weeks. I have experience with tren but im only running a short cycle this time cause it gets intense and is harsh. My question is what is pct protocol for a short cycle? Same as long?


  2. a 5 week injectable cycle? I would up the doses or extend the duration.

    I would also do clomi 50/25/25/25 for my pct
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  3. I just know how harsh tren is and when i ran it higher then 300 it was untolerable. The clomid when i did longer duration of tren i did 100/75/50/50
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Noshirt52 View Post
    I just know how harsh tren is and when i ran it higher then 300 it was untolerable. The clomid when i did longer duration of tren i did 100/75/50/50
    looks like you have your mind made up than already
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  5. Tren isn't that harsh. Its dependent on the individual .

  6. Tren isn't that harsh, I've seen people cruise on tren for long periods of time without any issues, its very user dependant. Some people can tolerate it for long times or at high doses and some can't.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Tren isn't that harsh, I've seen people cruise on tren for long periods of time without any issues, its very user dependant. Some people can tolerate it for long times or at high doses and some can't.
    cruise on tren? that doesn't seem too intelligent.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    cruise on tren? that doesn't seem too intelligent.
    Lol that's what I thought but they get bloodwork done regularly and everything seems to be In check so they continue to do it. Like i said some people can handle it and some people can't.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Lol that's what I thought but they get bloodwork done regularly and everything seems to be In check so they continue to do it. Like i said some people can handle it and some people can't.
    Do they get their liver or kidneys checked out? Tren is given to cattle prior to slaughter because it shuts down their kidneys. Something along those lines I just won't get behind with cruising on it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  10. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Do they get their liver or kidneys checked out? Tren is given to cattle prior to slaughter because it shuts down their kidneys. Something along those lines I just won't get behind with cruising on it.
    Yeah liver and kidneys especially, one guy I know has been on it for over a year, cruising on 200 tren e and 150 test e. he's absolutely massive lol. Not for me I don't think I get over pinning myself after a couple of months.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Opinions for next tren cycle?
    By finalforce in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 10:47 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 10:59 PM
  3. My cycle! need feedback for weeks 4-10!!!
    By hameronkid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 12:53 PM
  4. PCT for short one week MIT cycles
    By overdrive in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 11:37 PM
  5. help decide for next cycle
    By Bean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2003, 12:37 AM
Log in
Log in