Thinking of going big....Msten/Alpha90 stack

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
About to start another run since it's been since January since my the end of my last cycle. Looking to gain some good size and strength off of this one. I've done Msten at 20mg solo last time and really enjoyed it. I have another bottle and would like to do a run of:

Msten Rx -20mgs
Alpha90 -20mgs

Antaeus Labs Aegis
Milk Thistle
Vitamin C - 3grams daily

CoQ10 - On this already for beta-blocker

Thinking of doing this for 4-6 weeks depending on how I "feel". I think this would be a good bulker. Do you think it's ok to stack these two at those dosages??

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not pick up ironflex's ultra sten too? There 10mg caps like IML.

Besides that lol your cycle looks good. Use "AM20" at our site and get 20% off your order! Pick up some BP support as well, probably can up the dose of the M1A to 40mg

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Why not pick up ironflex's ultra sten too? There 10mg caps like IML. Besides that lol your cycle looks good. Use "AM20" at our site and get 20% off your order! Pick up some BP support as well, probably can up the dose of the M1A to 40mg
Thanks man. I'm on a beta-blocker already plus coq10 so my blood pressure never really goes up much. I've already got the msten and alpha90 so I don't need to buy anything else at the moment.

rphash49

Awards
Everyone is different but I only run m-sten 4 weeks due to extreme lethargy it gives me.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
well a typical m1a cycle solo is 3 weeks, maybe 4 max. so if youre gonnna stack it, you should probly stay to that length, or possibly bridge it

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well a typical m1a cycle solo is 3 weeks, maybe 4 max. so if youre gonnna stack it, you should probly stay to that length, or possibly bridge it
All the alpha90 logs done on AM were 30 days, some 35 days.. And that was at 60mg m1a not the typical 40mg