aas - ph's

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So since the ban is just about here I plan on switching to gear however I still have left over M1t and M5AA but no 4ad, so I'd rather not run a cycle without the 4ad (if it was just ph's)...so I'm working if there are any steroids that are similar to 4ad...Also I was wondering if M5AA is similar to Anavar...Thanks for any help I will continue to research....

dego

Awards
So since the ban is just about here I plan on switching to gear however I still have left over M1t and M5AA but no 4ad, so I'd rather not run a cycle without the 4ad (if it was just ph's)...so I'm working if there are any steroids that are similar to 4ad...Also I was wondering if M5AA is similar to Anavar...Thanks for any help I will continue to research....
Test is king and m5aa isn't like anavar MOHN is most like anavar in effect.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
4-AD converts to test, so test is the way to go. In addition, it can be easily obtained by converting synovex.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so 4ad converts to test, and 1-ad converts to test and 1-test is test...so what's the difference between them ? I was under the impression that when talking about aas there is only test, just with different half lives.

dego

Awards
so 4ad converts to test, and 1-ad converts to test and 1-test is test...so what's the difference between them ? I was under the impression that when talking about aas there is only test, just with different half lives.
1-test does not = test completely different compound.
1-AD converts to 1-testosterone
4-AD converts to Testosterone
You need to research a little more before you start anything or you will quickly find that the side effect out weigh the benefits.

Like I said before Test is king but 4-AD is the poor man's test so every stack should have at least one of those in it unless you are very experienced.