2 week cycle

Snicket63

Awards
Sup guys,
I wanted to know what you guys thought about this.
If I used some dmz for 2 weeks and did a 3-4 week pct with some off time then did another 2 weeker.
Also would I want to do 32 mg of dmz a day or 48 mg?
Would this make my recovery faster and I would keep more gains without a SERM. This is what I've read. I'm not looking for massive gains. Just the little boost before I am forced to cut from my long bulk. Thank you guys.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
why don't you just cut using a normal cycle?

you could cut on a 6-8 week cycle and still add mass.

Snicket63

Awards
Because this stuff was cheap and easy to get. I don't even plan on getting into this stuff. I got it for a steal and decided to run it as safely as I could. I also need to hit my strength before I cut and I also imagine bulking with it would be better.

Snicket63

Awards
I don't want to run a long cycle. I want a fast recovery and don't want to deal with getting a SERM. Seems like SERMS side effects would be worse than a 2 week cycle itself.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
just because the cycle is shorter, doesn't mean you'll recover faster.

if you're getting side effects from a serm, you're probably listening to the ridiculous recommendations of 300mg dose of clomid

rphash49

Awards
just because the cycle is shorter, doesn't mean you'll recover faster.

if you're getting side effects from a serm, you're probably listening to the ridiculous recommendations of 300mg dose of clomid
300mg lmao. You would totally go blind!

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
dmz is kinda harsh, pretty sure it can shut you down in a 2 week period...

rphash49

Awards
2 week cycle would be pointless. DMZ is pretty strong so you would probably still get shut down requiring a serm. On top of that you would have little to no gains.

Side note: no body does 2 week cycles so you are going to have a hard time getting advice based on experience with a 2 week cycle. 4 weeks is the normal length of a dmz run

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Lmao 300 mg clomid
300mg lmao. You would totally go blind!
there's plenty of guys on here who say 300 for a few days than 150 for a week or some stupid ****. They've probably never used it, and justify there actions by using clomid dosing on rats or something else as stupid

rphash49

Awards
there's plenty of guys on here who say 300 for a few days than 150 for a week or some stupid ****. They've probably never used it, and justify there actions by using clomid dosing on rats or something else as stupid
I've never dosed more than 50mg. I don't doubt that some have recommended it lol

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to do it ....don't do it more than 14 days.. you shouldn't really need an pct...you will be suppressed but not like if you were on for longer...There is some science to back up the 2 week cycle idea. Your HPTA - Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testiclular Axis is suppressed in phases.....for your situation only running 2 wks should theoretically shut you down only at the pituitary..which is just LH and FSH being reduced.....If you went longer than 2 wks you would be suppressed at not only the pituitary but then at the Hypothalamus..This type of suppression is what usually requires a PCT and takes a significantly longer to recover from. I have done a few 2 weekers in the past...one with 100mgs winstrol day and then added 300 mg prop to the winny the last week. I gained 11lbs and kept 7 (prop jumped the weight up most likely due to h20 retention). 196-207 was the weight change on cycle. Good luck!

Oh and the reason a pct is not needed is b/c LH bounces back very quickly .....matter of days. I ran Diesel Test Hardcore afterwards just because....i love it!

Last edited:
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
First off whos running 300mg of clomid, i want to actually see that person. a good friend of mine cried because they were out of his peanut butter while on clomid...at 50mg. 300mg is bull****.

i run 2 week blast sometimes. your not using the right compounds to run a 2 week blast. with dzine it would just start to be filling you with water and glycogen no muscle would have time to grow. 2-3 weekers are pretty much injectables only. tren base and TNE is one i have ran. its very painful but it gives you a rock hard chisel physic in 2 weeks. but i have a pretty good physic all the time.

you have been here for less than a month have no pics up and gave no info on body fat. so im goign to assume that you are not in that great of shape with a bf% around 18+. in this case a 2 week cycle wouldnt help.

if your just looking for a strenght boost. you can run tren base or ace for 2-3 weeks at 100mg ed, or find some real halotestin. maybe try trestrabol at a high dose. i have that in inject able form. its good for the 3 week cycle.

when your doing 2-3 week blast you cruise in between then you blast again. so your body is constantly above normal and then you get massive growth every few weeks. it doesnt work if you just hit once then go into pct.

overall id say this is a bad idea. maybe in the future with more research you could really get some spectacular results using the blast cruise protocol

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
this thread has too many lulz

I second the halo (real stuff) suggestion for a short strength cycle, but don't be a poon, go 4 weeks. Also maybe TNE pre-workout for like 4 weeks, but that also seems kinda silly.

why would you cut the awesomeness short? that'd be like hooking up with a hot @ss babe and when she's down to buck your like "naw, it's cool how about a through-the-pants-H-J"

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
a sample of my blast cruise protocol...

im on trt of 150mg ew sometimes i bump to 300mg, i also run mast E year round at 400
week1-3
tren Ace 150mg ed
testc 150mg ew
maste 400mg ew
Androl 100mg ed

week4-6
testc 300mg ew
Maste 400mg

week 6-12
NPP 150mg ed
testc 300mg ew
maste 400mg
dbol 50mg ed

week 12-18
testc 300mg ew
maste 400mg ew

week 19-23
Tren ace 150mg
testc 150mg
mast e 400mg
Androl 100mg ew

week 24-28
testc 150mg ed
maste 400mg ed

week 28-34 (this is where i am right now in my year blast cruise, had to go long ester to spend a few months in the mountains)
Testc 300mg ew
maste 400mg ew
EQ 1.2g ew
(ill be adding in Androl and tren next week to finish out the last 4 weeks of this blast)

weeks 34-46(this is my rest period, i may drop mast compleatly but its some pretty amazing ****)
testc 150mg

weeks 47-49 ( throw in some mast prop first couple of weeks till the mast e re stableizes in my blood
Tren Ace 150mg ed
testc 150mg ew
Mast e 400mg

week 50-52
test c 150mg
maste 400mg

week 53-56
Npp 150mg ed
testc 150mg ew
maste 400mg ew

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
You will get sum gains. Jus nothing mind blowing. Will be noticeable to you and will provide the boost u are looking for. There are better cpds for this application as mentioned above. But I see where this is what u have to work with and was cheap
Go for it and update us on your results !
--Blasting and cruising is not cycling. He is not on trt so continuing with a lower dose would just be a continuation of the cycle and not beneficial for his natural test levels to recover quickly.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i see i misunderstood what you were doing. for quick recovery use less harsh compounds. the time really isnt going to make it easier or harder. but using dzine for 6 weeks at 15mg will get you a whole lot more gains than 2 weeks at 45. also a good way to get a fast recovery is doing an HCG blast before pct.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Like i said before the time on will make a difference in recovery if it is 2 wks or less...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Like i said before the time on will make a difference in recovery if it is 2 wks or less...
you may be right, i dont know enough about dzine. i believe its 2 superdrol molecules tied with a carbon bond. im probably way off on that. and with SD i have labs to show i was fully shut down within 6 days. dzine is some what more mild and behaves different so it might be okay. try it let us know, i think somas right and youll be fine.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
DMZ seems to usually take 10-14 days to kick in so a 2 week cycle would be pointless IMO.

I know this because I'm on Day 11 of a DMZ run (and logging it) and @ 45 mg after day 7. I haven't noticed much strength yet, just 6lbs of glycogen/water and a nice euphoria going on. So, it seems that what I read is pretty accurate.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
DMZ seems to usually take 10-14 days to kick in so a 2 week cycle would be pointless IMO.

I know this because I'm on Day 11 of a DMZ run (and logging it) and @ 45 mg after day 7. I haven't noticed much strength yet, just 6lbs of glycogen/water and a nice euphoria going on. So, it seems that what I read is pretty accurate.
ihope your running it for 6 weeks. its pretty good ****. wait till you hit 60mg, my buddy airborne has run it at 75mg with halotestin. i havent broke 60mg but its good. just make sure to run it for a full 6. also its really good with trenazone.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't want to run a long cycle. I want a fast recovery and don't want to deal with getting a SERM. Seems like SERMS side effects would be worse than a 2 week cycle itself.
Side effects from serms? I've never had any. What are these your talking about?
Bigger balls? More sperm? More test? Increase in bone mineral density? Anti cancer?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two week cycles of anything are a waste of time and money.

Two weeks isnt enough time to build quality muscle.

Op do what ever.
/ discussion.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
ihope your running it for 6 weeks. its pretty good ****. wait till you hit 60mg, my buddy airborne has run it at 75mg with halotestin. i havent broke 60mg but its good. just make sure to run it for a full 6. also its really good with trenazone.

Thanks man, I've heard of a few people running it at 60... but 75?? Good grief... what was pct?

Its going to depend on gains/sides for me, obviously. If 45 feels like I could bump it at week 3-4 then so be it. I got bad pumps from hdrol at 100, tho.

So yea OP, you can see how its important to capitalize on hormonal enhancement when you have it. Running for too short of a duration does not allow enough time for your body to ramp up... you'll be stopping when the gains are starting.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Side effects from serms? I've never had any. What are these your talking about?
Bigger balls? More sperm? More test? Increase in bone mineral density? Anti cancer?
if dosed too high (like 300mg clomid) you can bet your ass there will be sides. how about vision loss.

anti-cancer? maybe if you already have breast cancer and your doc is trying to keep it from spreading.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if dosed too high (like 300mg clomid) you can bet your ass there will be sides. how about vision loss.

anti-cancer? maybe if you already have breast cancer and your doc is trying to keep it from spreading.
300mg of Clomid. Only a dumbass would do such a thing.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
300mg of Clomid. Only a dumbass would do such a thing.
hey man check some of the PCT threads... people always saying 300/150/150/150 for first few days lol

I'll be honest... I listened a few years ago. Blind leading the blind

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
hey man check some of the PCT threads... people always saying 300/150/150/150 for first few days lol

Yep you would see this routinely in years past....but you see less and less of the 300 or even 100mg doses suggested nowadays

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Yep you would see this routinely in years past....but you see less and less of the 300 or even 100mg doses suggested nowadays
Just kind of frustrating because I'd say ~65% of the people who give advice, haven't used the said substance.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards

yep.

i bet there were people who could take doses that high and not really notice any sides, but as dose increases so does risk. i've never gone over 100mg (first 2 times with PCT) and i don't do that anymore. when i did 100mg it was the first day then dropped to 50/50/25/25.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Just kind of frustrating because I'd say ~65% of the people who give advice, haven't used the said substance.
True....that's why i try to limit what advice i give to my personal experiences. then again what works for me, or what gives me sides, may not affect the next guy the same way. That is the trouble with this stuff....it's not an exact science in practice :D