superdrol..

brandon79

Awards
decided to run some test cyp after a 6 week break..

first thing i noticed after 2 weeks of 400mg per weeek.. i started to lose vacularity, and my face began to get puffy. well for grins i bought 3 bottles of superdrol last friday, and started running 40mg/day when i received on monday.. well starting on weds i started pissing like no other, the next day my veins came back and my cheek bones started showing again.

not to mention today was chest day.. i easily rocked 5x5 365 bench... still had enough to easily push out 3x8 sets of 130 incline dbs.

superdrol is the ****.. if it was safe enough i would run it for the next 3 months.. but needless to say it is not, so i will stop next week when my shipment of 1-test-cyp powder arrives..

by april i should be shredded like no other.. as 1-test-cyp strips fat off you like no other...

i aim to be 280 and rocked by april and getting better throughout the summer..

nothing like being stacked and vascular.. I MEAN NOTHING!!!

well time to hit up the club and let the dudes envy me, while their woman adores me.

:)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
when your head stops swelling, you might want to consider bumping it down to 30mg. starting out at 40mg seems like a rash decision.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
when your head stops swelling, you might want to consider bumping it down to 30mg. starting out at 40mg seems like a rash decision.
For real, captain Ego over here, Jinkilkil is that you? Should of used 20mgs, then if that didnt work use 30, and if that, you get the point, its like starting out at 20mgs of m1t.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29