Fall/winter bulk cycles..

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Fall/winter bulk cycles..


    Don't care if it's all orals, orals +injects or just injectables. I want to see what everyone's planning on.. And your pct.

    I'll be using..

    Iron flex Alpha 90 40/60/60/60
    Iron flex MLMG - 0/0/75/75/75/75
    IML 4 andro rx- 4 caps ed
    Aromasin 12.5mg e3d
    Prami .25mg ed (pre bed)

    PCT
    Torem 120 first three days, 90/90/60
    Clomid 25/25/25
    Animal test- 1 pack a day
    Erase 1 cap ed for six weeks

    Alright, now everyone else...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2


  2. Forerunner Labs Alpha Bulk 6 caps ED
    Shredded Labs MethylC25 75/75/75/75
    GHRP-6 300mcg ED
    CJC-1295 300mcg ED (will use both during PCT as well)

    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Activate Xtreme 0/0/4/4/4/4
    Erase 0/0/2/2/2/2
    •   
       


  3. Test + tren. Anadrol in the front and Halotestin at the end.

    Pct is clomid, erase, test booster, Vit C, ghrp6 + CJC.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by afrothunder View Post
    Forerunner Labs Alpha Bulk 6 caps ED Shredded Labs MethylC25 75/75/75/75 GHRP-6 300mcg ED CJC-1295 300mcg ED (will use both during PCT as well) Nolva 20/20/10/10 Activate Xtreme 0/0/4/4/4/4 Erase 0/0/2/2/2/2
    Shredded labs doesn't sketch you out some?
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    Test + tren. Anadrol in the front and Halotestin at the end. Pct is clomid, erase, test booster, Vit C, ghrp6 + CJC.
    GHRP 6 pushed my prolactin up and caused some nip pain the last time I used it. Switched over to GHRP 2 w/modgrf. May have to add peps in to my cycle now lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  5. 4-6 weeks depending on sides/feel/gains:
    Tren ace 50mg ED
    Test prop 20mg ED
    Adex .25mg e3d starting week 2
    Prolactrone 3caps/day
    DAA throughout

    Pct:
    Clomid 150(1st 3 days)/100/100/50/50/25
    Adex .25 1 last time in week 1
    DPol
    Erase pro
    Test booster
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    Test + tren. Anadrol in the front and Halotestin at the end. Pct is clomid, erase, test booster, Vit C, ghrp6 + CJC.
    How're you dosing the halo? I have some laying around as well but don't know much about it since I got it by accident
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  7. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    How're you dosing the halo? I have some laying around as well but don't know much about it since I got it by accident
    I wouldn't mind some accidental Halo.

    I'm going to test the waters, I've never tried halo before. So I'm going to start with 20 mg and work up from there.

  8. Test @ 700 1-12
    SD 30mg/day (Dragon Nutrition, fingers crossed) 1-4
    EPI @ 40 8-12
    M-LMG @ 75 somewhere in there.
    HCG 4-12
    PCT: Torem/DAA/aromasin/erase/L-Dopa

  9. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Shredded labs doesn't sketch you out some?

    It does a little bit

  10. LGI M60 - 40/40/40/40
    LGI - LMG 100/100/100/100

    LGI - Rehab
    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    Nolvadex 20/20/10/10

    Boom

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BlumpkinKing View Post
    LGI M60 - 40/40/40/40
    LGI - LMG 100/100/100/100

    LGI - Rehab
    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    Nolvadex 20/20/10/10

    Boom
    Interesting..... Looks fun. . Maybe you should log?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Don't care if it's all orals, orals +injects or just injectables. I want to see what everyone's planning on.. And your pct.

    I'll be using..

    Iron flex Alpha 90 40/60/60/60
    Iron flex MLMG - 0/0/75/75/75/75
    IML 4 andro rx- 4 caps ed
    Aromasin 12.5mg e3d
    Prami .25mg ed (pre bed)

    PCT
    Torem 120 first three days, 90/90/60
    Clomid 25/25/25
    Animal test- 1 pack a day
    Erase 1 cap ed for six weeks

    Alright, now everyone else...
    I'm ready to follow this.. When's it going to start???

  13. 2nd methylated cycle:

    LGI DMZ-15
    30/30/30/30-45/30-45
    AMS 4AD RDe
    5/5/5/6/6


    PCT: Nolva, DAA, Activate Xtreme, AD-3 (Erase+LDopa)

  14. Oh shyt ....prolactin issues on GHRP-6? I jumped on it for its GH releasing properties...and will probably stay on it along with my trt 365 (good ol test and GH combo). so this concerns me...unless its an isolated case? and GHRP-2 Didn't affect you this way? not sure how 2 & 6 compare in regards to GH release either.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Interesting..... Looks fun. . Maybe you should log?
    I plan on doing a full log come mid October , pretty excited

  16. Superdrol + Halo

    Days 1-5 SD 15mg/ Halo 25 mg/
    Days 6-12 SD 30 mg/ Halo 50 mg
    Days 13-32 SD 30 mg/ Halo 75 mg
    Days 33-42 Halo 75mg
    Days 1-42 Dermacrine 4 pumps a day

  17. Superdrol + Halo

    Days 1-5 SD 15mg/ Halo 25 mg/
    Days 6-12 SD 30 mg/ Halo 50 mg
    Days 13-32 SD 30 mg/ Halo 75 mg
    Days 33-42 Halo 75mg
    Days 1-42 Dermacrine 4 pumps a day

    LGI Damage Control throughout (possible double dose first 30 days)
    Also running aromison 12.5 e3d

    Pct
    1-4 clomid 100mg
    5-22 clomid 50 mg
    23-28 clomid 25mg
    1-30 Leecheek T-X3 6 caps a day
    Green Mag 1-80
    SNS X Gels 31-80

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BlumpkinKing View Post
    LGI M60 - 40/40/40/40 LGI - LMG 100/100/100/100 LGI - Rehab Clomid 50/50/25/25 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 Boom
    M14add and lmg? Lol better add some caber or prami in there. Looks like a fun cycle though!
    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I'm ready to follow this.. When's it going to start???
    November
    Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    2nd methylated cycle: LGI DMZ-15 30/30/30/30-45/30-45 AMS 4AD RDe 5/5/5/6/6 PCT: Nolva, DAA, Activate Xtreme, AD-3 (Erase+LDopa)
    Good choice for a second (methyl) cycle! I'd run the dmz 45mg all the way through though.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    Oh shyt ....prolactin issues on GHRP-6? I jumped on it for its GH releasing properties...and will probably stay on it along with my trt 365 (good ol test and GH combo). so this concerns me...unless its an isolated case? and GHRP-2 Didn't affect you this way? not sure how 2 & 6 compare in regards to GH release either.
    Dat b true explains it on his forum. I switched to GHRP 2 and about a week into it (I was also on a mucuna supplement) the sensitivity/puffiness decreased tremendously
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt282 View Post
    Superdrol + Halo Days 1-5 SD 15mg/ Halo 25 mg/ Days 6-12 SD 30 mg/ Halo 50 mg Days 13-32 SD 30 mg/ Halo 75 mg Days 33-42 Halo 75mg Days 1-42 Dermacrine 4 pumps a day LGI Damage Control throughout (possible double dose first 30 days) Also running aromison 12.5 e3d Pct 1-4 clomid 100mg 5-22 clomid 50 mg 23-28 clomid 25mg 1-30 Leecheek T-X3 6 caps a day Green Mag 1-80 SNS X Gels 31-80
    Dermacrine a is good stuff, used it on my last cycle of ironflex's stenzine. Like the addition of the x gels in pct!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  19. I thought that M60 was active P-mag and M1T. I not knoe teh leegal steroidz no mo

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    I thought that M60 was active P-mag and M1T. I not knoe teh leegal steroidz no mo
    You sir are correct. It's methylclostebol and m1t. I'm thinkin of one of shredded labs products!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  21. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    You sir are correct. It's methylclostebol and m1t. I'm thinkin of one of shredded labs products!
    Toooo many alphaz and onez for me to remember these daise. :/

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Good choice for a second (methyl) cycle! I'd run the dmz 45mg all the way through though.
    Well I'm on day 8 now and nothing to speak of yet but 4ad libido. I got pretty bad pumps from hdrol so I was going to see what it was all about at 30.

    I can easily bump it if its better to just do it now, though... I took hdrol @ 100 for the last few weeks with mild sides.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    Well I'm on day 8 now and nothing to speak of yet but 4ad libido. I got pretty bad pumps from hdrol so I was going to see what it was all about at 30. I can easily bump it if its better to just do it now, though... I took hdrol @ 100 for the last few weeks with mild sides.
    Bump it
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  24. Trestobol 50mgs
    m60(alpha1 80mgs/mechabol160mgs)
    clomid/daa/erase/factor pct
    lol Also started episode for a few days at 60mgs for a few days but then decided I wanted to try mechabol so switched. Also ran the trestobol 1st week by itself to see how it compared to mentioned.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Test @ 700 1-12 SD 30mg/day (Dragon Nutrition, fingers crossed) 1-4 EPI @ 40 8-12 M-LMG @ 75 somewhere in there. HCG 4-12 PCT: Torem/DAA/aromasin/erase/L-Dopa
    No no dragon nutrition sd!!!

  26. My batch was bunk!!!! Sd from dragon nutition their pro tren is great but sd **** house!

  27. I'm running
    Alpha 20 1-3
    Test e 1-10
    Sd 7-10

    Nolv 20 20 20 10
    Clo 50 50 50 25
    Hcgen

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    Trestobol 50mgs m60(alpha1 80mgs/mechabol160mgs) clomid/daa/erase/factor pct lol Also started episode for a few days at 60mgs for a few days but then decided I wanted to try mechabol so switched. Also ran the trestobol 1st week by itself to see how it compared to mentioned.
    That's a serious mg of alpha 1. You loggin this?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  29. 80mg interesting I think you'll be fine 60 felt great and no where near as harsh as sd

  30. MSten 0/12/16/20/20/24
    Stano 800/800/800/800/1000/1000
    TRT Test Base on cycle only

    Torem
    ARA
    Intimidate
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. P-mag or Hdrol for a winter bulk cycle?
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 12:26 AM
  2. winter bulk cycle opinions
    By james1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 05:04 AM
  3. fall/winter bulk
    By insane lifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 10:16 PM
  4. Winter Bulk Cycle Questions?
    By PITDAWG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 08:15 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 11:28 AM
Log in
Log in