Sd itchy skin

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Iv recently have gotten itchy skin elbows legs and behind the ears thinking it is a allergy . Been on sd 3 weeks taking 20mg with stano and cycle assist going to stop start my pct at once just in case what I am occurring is liver/kidney failure ... Better to be safe then sorry so far I have gained 7kgs on would of wanted more but safety first. Anyone else had any similar exp

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iv recently have gotten itchy skin elbows legs and behind the ears thinking it is a allergy . Been on sd 3 weeks taking 20mg with stano and cycle assist going to stop start my pct at once just in case what I am occurring is liver/kidney failure ... Better to be safe then sorry so far I have gained 7kgs on would of wanted more but safety first. Anyone else had any similar exp
Yes, have had itchy skin when on SD, thought it was liver but bloods have come back ok over time, although they were a bit out of whack to begin with. What colour is your piss? SD is pretty harsh on the system, and you will get sides.
20mg of SD is not excessive, but If you are worried about it, stop the cycle.

gav86

Awards
  • Established
Stano causing an increase in dht causing itchiy skin?

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Yes, have had itchy skin when on SD, thought it was liver but bloods have come back ok over time, although they were a bit out of whack to begin with. What colour is your piss? SD is pretty harsh on the system, and you will get sides. 20mg of SD is not excessive, but If you are worried about it, stop the cycle.
Fairly dark I've missed my morning dose on sd considering to do it for a extra week would it effect that I did 10mg for one day the going back on to 20 for the rest of the week or should I just stop

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Itchy skin may likely be a sign of liver distress

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Yeah I continued to take it it wasn't sd it was an allergic reaction to mor probably something chemical seeing as though I'm around them heaps at work