Buying your gear and banned meds/naps gear

P

premedvsu

Awards
Hi, guys I'm new to A/M and I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of a solid source for my 1st cycle purchase. I've heard good things about banned meds and naps gear, which as I understand it are sister companies. I realize this will come from over sea's and at some juncture I would assume it goes through u.s. Customs which is a little scary. Does anyone have experience with them or any other on line source?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Really? Openly asking for a source on a non source board is going to get you banned. Not to mention openly discussing your plans for illegal activity on an open board is not the best idea.

P

premedvsu

Awards
Really? Openly asking for a source on a non source board is going to get you banned. Not to mention openly discussing your plans for illegal activity on an open board is not the best idea.
Yeah I definitely didn't get it, thank you both for your time. Ignorance def got the best of me here gentleman

N

n87

Awards
  • Established
I got one for you: google.com. Works everytime!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are source boards out there. This isn't one Of them.

R

Rrigels

Awards
I buy everything from naps gear ! The best and most realible place. Always running good sales. I can't but help spend atleast 500$ when ever I look on the site. Def recommend naps

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I buy everything from naps gear ! The best and most realible place. Always running good sales. I can't but help spend atleast 500$ when ever I look on the site. Def recommend naps
Lol strong second post, your not affiliated or anything.