non methyl prohormones!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by atl3128 View Post
    I am not real versed on this subject since I am on Rx trt. However I would go with clomid but you can add nolvadex in pct as well but don't take my word for it do some research.
    If your on trt you don't need to pct per say, having nolva on hand if the nipples act up isn't a bad idea but your test is shut down due to trt so you don't need to restart it.

    Just run some Alpha 1. It's methyl but you'll be fine.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by amadio21 View Post
    I was wondering if anybody could help me out and tell me what the best non methyl prohormones are and are they that much safer or is there little difference I knw the methyl ones can put extra stress on the liver but what else??
    Non methyl testosterone is a pretty good one rumor has it
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Non methyl testosterone is a pretty good one rumor has it
    This^^^^^
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    If your on trt you don't need to pct per say, having nolva on hand if the nipples act up isn't a bad idea but your test is shut down due to trt so you don't need to restart it.

    Just run some Alpha 1. It's methyl but you'll be fine.
    I am aware I dont need PCT because of TRT I was just responding to his post asking if he needed a serm or and AI for PCT.

  5. Trenavar would definitely be tempting oh and I gained 15 lbs. on epistane and I'm on my 6th week now.
    •   
       


  6. Trenavar - non-methyl but need to dose it fairly high for good results (90mg is not bad)

    Dienazone - non-methyl transdermal but again dose needs to be decently high if stand-alone (2mL is amazing)

    Bulk-up - non-methyl, I'd suggest 1.5 to 2 times doing for 6 to 8 weeks for good results

    Max-Bulk - non-methyl, I'd suggest 1.5 to 2 times dosing for 6 to 8 weeks for good results

    M-LMG - non-methyl, Gotta dose this one pretty high. I don't think it's worth it unless the CEL stuff I took was bunk. I dosed it very high to no avail.

    You can of course stack any of these together. My suggestion:

    Dienazone (1.5mL every day) + Bulk-up (dose as recommended) for 6-8 weeks.


    Should be pretty killer cycle.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  7. Dienazone (1.5mL every day) + Bulkup (dose as recommended) for 6-8 weeks.

    Should be pretty killer cycle.
    I agree with this and if you diet properly you could gain 10-15lbs

  8. Quote Originally Posted by atl3128 View Post
    I agree with this and if you diet properly you could gain 10-15lbs
    Not in 6-8 weeks. Maybe in a year, speaking of clean diet.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    Not in 6-8 weeks. Maybe in a year, speaking of clean diet.
    In a year?? People gain 10lbs on PH/DS in a 6-8 week period all the time. 10lbs in a year can be done with diet and training alone and no help from a PH

  10. Quote Originally Posted by atl3128 View Post
    In a year?? People gain 10lbs on PH/DS in a 6-8 week period all the time. 10lbs in a year can be done with diet and training alone and no help from a PH
    Yeah. That is what I meant. Sorry.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    Yeah. That is what I meant. Sorry.
    Sorry that I misunderstood you!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 8 week non-methylated prohormone cycle
    By jdm4936 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 02:35 PM
  2. NON -METHYLATED PROHORMONES/DS
    By corsaking in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 05:55 PM
  3. Top Non-Methyl Prohormones
    By mclucas in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 12:20 AM
  4. non-methylated prohormones
    By calidood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 03:12 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 09:46 PM
Log in
Log in