non methyl prohormones!!

amadio21

Awards
I was wondering if anybody could help me out and tell me what the best non methyl prohormones are and are they that much safer or is there little difference I knw the methyl ones can put extra stress on the liver but what else??

atl3128

Awards
Stano, Max Lmg, Trest, Trenavar and 4-AD to name a few orals. As far as which one is the best I have only used 4-ad and Max Lmg which both worked well. Non methyls are much safer for the liver but are not as effective taken orally.

amadio21

Awards
Thanks for the input man u know much about mass trauma?? By best i mean just which one has the least sides and has the best bulking capabilities, I've only taken 1 andro in the past and my bld pressure was through the roof on that and had bad muscle twitching also

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
They're not really safer than methyl ones, still need to be careful.

general rule of thumbs for any drug is

>side effects= > gains

what you trying to do? goals stats and experience? Like what are you willing to do / not wanting to do etc

amadio21

Awards
I've done 2 cycles of andro 1 with competitive edge cycle assist and revolution black for my pct and had some good gains I just wnna keep my blood pressure down on my next cycle I'm 205 6'2 and 8percent body fat and my goal is to gain like 15 pounds and I would be willing to take methyl ph's I just wnna find the onea with the best results

amadio21

Awards
And with a non methyl ph what should I expect for gains in a 6wk cycle??

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I've done 2 cycles of andro 1 with competitive edge cycle assist and revolution black for my pct and had some good gains I just wnna keep my blood pressure down on my next cycle I'm 205 6'2 and 8percent body fat and my goal is to gain like 15 pounds and I would be willing to take methyl ph's I just wnna find the onea with the best results
And with a non methyl ph what should I expect for gains in a 6wk cycle??
15lbs is pretty ridiculous goal unless your like 150 or something , in which you should stay away from this stuff.

Anyways, I still think hdrol is one of the best PHs ever. I'd reccomend that. Unlikely to get you your 15lbs, but be realistic of what 4-6 weeks can do and "quality" ponds

av6258

av6258

Awards
SD can absolutely give you 15lbs with a nice clean lean bulk diet. As always, diet dictates gains

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
SD can absolutely give you 15lbs with a nice clean lean bulk diet. As always, diet dictates gains
probably super keepable too, gain 15lbs in 4 weeks? keep all? dang, be king kong in no time

amadio21

Awards
Which company u usually go through for halodrol and is superdrol like a methostembole??

amadio21

Awards
Have u guys heard much about trenazone the topical ph??

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Which company u usually go through for halodrol and is superdrol like a methostembole??
I always like CEL, but I don't think they make any PHs anymore
Ya never keep all the gains...but could walk away after pct with a solid ten for sure
hence the quality I was talking about which I mispelt by saying ponds

atl3128

Awards
Have u guys heard much about trenazone the topical ph??
I don't think it is made under that name any longer iron legion makes it now but I can't remember the name. It is good stuff from what I have read and been told. The only negative I've heard about it is lethargy which is easily solved with test or stano. I think it should be a good bulker. A good Max Lmg clone is good for bulking as well just get something in case of prolactin sides.

amadio21

Awards
Have you heard much about cem products like tamox are they good quality and if I do one of the phs we were talking about will I need a serm or will a otc pct wrk??

atl3128

Awards
Have you heard much about cem products like tamox are they good quality and if I do one of the phs we were talking about will I need a serm or will a otc pct wrk??
I don't know a whole lot about tamox but I would always use a serm over any otc stuff better safe than sorry plus if you use a research chem serm they are usually cheaper than otc stuff.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

serm if you can get it or inhibit e will do fine too. Keep the cycle reasonable if you're going OTC

amadio21

Awards
Yea I'm just wondering if I I get an ai like stane and run it through the cycle would I also b able to use it as a pct and not use a serm or would that not b a good idea??

atl3128

Awards
Yea I'm just wondering if I I get an ai like stane and run it through the cycle would I also b able to use it as a pct and not use a serm or would that not b a good idea??
I am not real versed on this subject since I am on Rx trt. However I would go with clomid but you can add nolvadex in pct as well but don't take my word for it do some research.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
If your looking to go non methyl than you should check out Bulk-up from Andro factory. It might get you close to your goal if you did an 8 week cycle. No worries about liver toxicity and Pct should be a snap. They have a buy 3 get 30% off deal going till the end of the month

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Is it 4 ad??
It's 4-DHEA that converts to androstenediol just the same as 4-ad but it also has [FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] ß-DHEA and a-DHEA that converts to DHT[/FONT]

00S4Boy

Awards
I am not real versed on this subject since I am on Rx trt. However I would go with clomid but you can add nolvadex in pct as well but don't take my word for it do some research.
If your on trt you don't need to pct per say, having nolva on hand if the nipples act up isn't a bad idea but your test is shut down due to trt so you don't need to restart it.

Just run some Alpha 1. It's methyl but you'll be fine.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering if anybody could help me out and tell me what the best non methyl prohormones are and are they that much safer or is there little difference I knw the methyl ones can put extra stress on the liver but what else??
Non methyl testosterone is a pretty good one rumor has it

atl3128

Awards
If your on trt you don't need to pct per say, having nolva on hand if the nipples act up isn't a bad idea but your test is shut down due to trt so you don't need to restart it.

Just run some Alpha 1. It's methyl but you'll be fine.
I am aware I dont need PCT because of TRT I was just responding to his post asking if he needed a serm or and AI for PCT.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Trenavar would definitely be tempting oh and I gained 15 lbs. on epistane and I'm on my 6th week now.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trenavar - non-methyl but need to dose it fairly high for good results (90mg is not bad)

Dienazone - non-methyl transdermal but again dose needs to be decently high if stand-alone (2mL is amazing)

Bulk-up - non-methyl, I'd suggest 1.5 to 2 times doing for 6 to 8 weeks for good results

Max-Bulk - non-methyl, I'd suggest 1.5 to 2 times dosing for 6 to 8 weeks for good results

M-LMG - non-methyl, Gotta dose this one pretty high. I don't think it's worth it unless the CEL stuff I took was bunk. I dosed it very high to no avail.

You can of course stack any of these together. My suggestion:

Dienazone (1.5mL every day) + Bulk-up (dose as recommended) for 6-8 weeks.

Should be pretty killer cycle.

atl3128

Awards
Dienazone (1.5mL every day) + Bulkup (dose as recommended) for 6-8 weeks.

Should be pretty killer cycle.
I agree with this and if you diet properly you could gain 10-15lbs

atl3128

Awards
Not in 6-8 weeks. Maybe in a year, speaking of clean diet.
In a year?? People gain 10lbs on PH/DS in a 6-8 week period all the time. 10lbs in a year can be done with diet and training alone and no help from a PH

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
In a year?? People gain 10lbs on PH/DS in a 6-8 week period all the time. 10lbs in a year can be done with diet and training alone and no help from a PH
Yeah. That is what I meant. Sorry.