Took SD clone without realizing it, some questions

Matth3w

Awards
Took Torque Anarchy without realizing exactly what it was.

EDIT: For other people that find my thread on Google, hopefully they learn...but Torque is apparently NO LONGER a Superdrol clone. They changed the formula.

Believe me whatever you say to berate me here is not half of how much I have berated myself.

Friend gets me into this Geared Up Torque, Juiced, and Rebuilt.

Honestly, I didn't know what Superdrol was - I had never planned on nor did I want to use any sort of juice. I did Google searching on the combo to try to get an idea before I started taking it to get an idea of exactly what it was, recently I found some results saying it's an SD clone - and that opened my eyes.

What made me start to delve deeper? ZERO, zip, nada sex drive. Nothing. Even my unusually large-sized balls (yeah, seriously, lol) for a dude have shrunk. This is in about all but 5-6 days away from the end of the cycle. I have bad back pains, but I'm not sure if that's from the SD or my already bad back. No signs of gyno, although I read that it can be a delayed onset . I did have the higher BP oddly enough one time at the doc (134/85) but then a week or two later I was at 105/67 or something lower.

I am taking a liver protector, the whole time, called Liver Gear. I have the Rebuilt PCT.

So I have a few specific questions:

1) Aside from perm liver damage that could result, especially if not taking the liver protector or milk thistle, could the other/libido issues be permanent?

2) Given what I've told you, and assuming I follow the rebuilt MCT/PCT to a "T", what are the chances of any sort of delayed onset gyno?

3) I have this unopened bottle of the Juiced sitting downstairs...is this basically more of the same (SD) or something totally different (the ingredients are different on the bottle)? Torqued I was able to find info on, I can't really find crap on Juiced. I'm trying to decide if I should just skip the Juiced since I obviously freaked out and am not ready to be taking SD or any derivative.

4) Can I stop the Torqued/SD immediately and begin Rebuilt, or do I need to phase in the Rebuilt?

Any other suggestions?

Incidentally I just had blood drawn about two weeks ago for T levels, unrelated to any of this.

Some other things I take while on this (and in general)...daily MV, fish oil twice a day, boron, DHEA, coq10, vitamin C, Nitrocore 24 protein (about 125g spaced throughout four-five shakes a day), concret creatine, twice a day.

Matth3w

Awards
Seriously? I read other threads, they were shorter initial posts, but then people just asked a bunch of questions from the original thread starter to get them to elaborate more. So reading those other threads, I just included all the information in the first post.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
damn are you writing a book? nobody's gonna read all that.
That's a dick response. Most of the time people ask for more information. He gave it.

OP. you probably should find tamoxifen citrate or clomiphene citrate. That's a must when you come off superdrol or any other steroid. Next grab some erase and reduce xt and a daa supplement. Stay on the steroids until you have them. Go dive into the pct thread and figure out your dosings. Drop the creatine. It will help get your liver values back to normal if they're high.

Your libido will tank for a while but some good nolva or clomid will fill your balls back out and you'll eventually get your libido back.

I'm sure you've learned but next time you use a supplement make sure you know beforehand what your getting into.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No expert here as I'm still learning.

First, don't panic as I believe you are just experiencing normal hormone shutdown.

Testicles will shrink due to the body shutting down testosterone production = small testicles.

Libido drop off to nothing is effect of strong PHs.

Assuming you are using a SERM along with AI and DAA in PCT. This will bring you back to normal.

Gyno? Are you experiencing sore or itchy nipples?

You will be fine if PCT is run correctly. More experienced AM members will join in here I'm sure.

Matth3w

Awards
I don't have a SERM. I am about to order some DAA on Amazon. I don't have any issues whatsoever with my nipples.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have a SERM. I am about to order some DAA on Amazon. I don't have any issues whatsoever with my nipples.
You need a SERM. Don't take chances with recovery by not using one, especially with such a strong PH.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
No expert here as I'm still learning.

First, don't panic as I believe you are just experiencing normal hormone shutdown.

Testicles will shrink due to the body shutting down testosterone production = small testicles.

Libido drop off to nothing is effect of strong PHs.

Assuming you are using a SERM along with AI and DAA in PCT. This will bring you back to normal.

Gyno? Are you experiencing sore or itchy nipples?

You will be fine if PCT is run correctly. More experienced AM members will join in here I'm sure.
Ill try to get you reps when I'm on a computer. Great response.

Matth3w

Awards
so i called the company when they opened and told them that people said that the torqued was basically superdrol and he stopped me and hes like, people should do more research. its not superdrol, and it's not like superdrol....the rebuilt will be enough to not give you gyno, and you don't need anything else.

thoughts?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
so i called the company when they opened and told them that people said that the torqued was basically superdrol and he stopped me and hes like, people should do more research. its not superdrol, and it's not like superdrol....the rebuilt will be enough to not give you gyno, and you don't need anything else.

thoughts?
The chemical composition you pmed me is superdrol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I remember correctly. .....torqued is dmz. Not 100% sure on that though

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Delete

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Find a serm.

Find an ai.

Start the serm immediately and only use the ai if you experience gyno symptoms.

Find a cycle support and use that for a month if your are feeling lethargic (liver stress)

Pm me and I can help you further

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's sd according to the nomenclature he gave
Got ya.

Either way if you are shut down you are shut down no matter what did it.

Follow above recommendations and be more careful next time.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was it an orange bottle btw? (Nm I know exactly what you are talking about. Took it a few years ago. ) it's a sd "clone" with a molecule attached. Also had something that is supposed to help with absorbtion but it's been four years or so since I took it. It sucked. imo it isn't really sd. Maybe dmz.

Matth3w

Awards
Ok here's the issue:

I sent you a compound ingredient that I found on the net.

Apparently, according to them (I called them back), Torqued USED to be Superdrol, until about 1.5 years ago. Now instead of 2a, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 10mg it doesn't have the hydroxy or something. He told me the difference in the formula, I think it was instead of hydroxy, something else, and instead of andro-3-1 it was 1-1 if that sounds right?

Since I have only gained two pounds since taking it, and ordered it only a month ago, and only took it for 20 days, the guy was like no way it's the Superdrol version.

The issue with researching this stuff on the net is that Torqued HAS in the past been Superdrol. So when you search for Torque/Superdrol you can get some results that say yes, and some that say no, because you don't have a delineation between the different models. Just like searching for Mustang GT will net you results where the engine is a 5.0 and some where it is a 4.6 from before.

Nevertheless, I'm still continuing on with the Rebuilt which has the AI in it. I still ordered and plan on taking the DAA. I express ordered some tamoxifen from purity solutions and I plan on taking that with the rebuilt because I don't want to take any chances.

And yes, I definitely learned my lesson here. I also learned that doing research on the internet about this stuff is shaky business because companies change their ingredients and then you think you're reading about one thing when in fact you're reading about something slightly different.

Matth3w

Awards
Was it an orange bottle btw? (Nm I know exactly what you are talking about. Took it a few years ago. ) it's a sd "clone" with a molecule attached. Also had something that is supposed to help with absorbtion but it's been four years or so since I took it. It sucked. imo it isn't really sd. Maybe dmz.
The pills were orange, yes. They said it was Superdrol about 1-1.5 years ago, but they changed the formula to make it NOT SD...I'm guessing for legal reasons. I ordered it August 9th of this year, and he said no way then it was the SD clone version that you read about on Google...

Which makes me feel better, obviously, but I'm still going to use all of the things recommended here. Can't hurt at least, right?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3,1-azine. It's dmz. Yeah full pct.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also. You're ai in an otc supp will not be sufficient if gyno symptoms flare up.

Matth3w

Awards
Understood. With DMZ, should I wait to see if any gyno symptoms appear (none at all so far) before taking the tamoxifen, or just take it to be safe with the rebuilt, DHEA, boron, and DAA I'm already taking?

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
The pills were orange, yes. They said it was Superdrol about 1-1.5 years ago, but they changed the formula to make it NOT SD...I'm guessing for legal reasons. I ordered it August 9th of this year, and he said no way then it was the SD clone version that you read about on Google...

Which makes me feel better, obviously, but I'm still going to use all of the things recommended here. Can't hurt at least, right?
I don't think it was the superdrol clone version. I used a PH roughly 2 years ago that had the same chemical nomenclature that you stated above. That is a clone of superdrol. However, I went back to the store that I purchased from about 2 months ago to see if they still had it and I was told by the owner that production for that clone was stopped months ago once the FDA caught on. This makes me think that it most likely wasn't a superdrol clone if you bought it on the 9th of August.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's DMZ, compared to SD?
Theoretically the same thing. In real world application it's about 1/2 as potent with fewer sides.

Dmz is two sd molecules attached with an azine bond that are SUPPOSED to turn into sd once broken doen in the liver. Losses a lot of zing during this process hence the higher doses needed.

It's still a steroid though and got still need a full pct. Serm and ai busy in case.

Matth3w

Awards
This is what the bottle looked like, sadly I threw it away last night and the trash came this morning. :/

(edit: nm I can't post a link because I don't have enough posts)

Apparently the new, correct supplement ingredient is:

Torque Anarchy is an extreme anabolic/androgenic compound containing 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take the tamaxofine no matter what. It's not for gyno. It's too kick start your normal testosterone production again. You NEED to use a Serm. An ai is Jay for protection.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is what the bottle looked like, sadly I threw it away last night and the trash came this morning. :/

(edit: nm I can't post a link because I don't have enough posts)

Apparently the new, correct supplement ingredient is:

Torque Anarchy is an extreme anabolic/androgenic compound containing 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one
Well now that is Msten lol. Close to sd. Nothing changes though. Same procedure.

Matth3w

Awards
An ai is Jay for protection.
I feel like an idiot, but I don't know what you're saying there. Unless that was supposed to be "jus" and your phone autocorrected to Jay.

I'm also confused. Because the tamaxofin says it can reduce sexual interest in men, but yet it's kick starting testosterone production, so what gives there?

Matth3w

Awards
Take the tamaxofine no matter what. It's not for gyno. It's too kick start your normal testosterone production again. You NEED to use a Serm. An ai is Jay for protection.
Will do, it's on the way. Beast had recommended via PM 40mg a day for a week, then a couple weeks at 30mg a day. I assume just mix with water or something? Says it comes with a dropper.

Matth3w

Awards
You guys have been really helpful, so I appreciate that. Clearly there's a lesson to be had here.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel like an idiot, but I don't know what you're saying there. Unless that was supposed to be "jus" and your phone autocorrected to Jay.

I'm also confused. Because the tamaxofin says it can reduce sexual interest in men, but yet it's kick starting testosterone production, so what gives there?
My bad. Auto correct.

I subbed tamaxofin for toremefine.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My bad. Auto correct.

I subbed tamaxofin for toremefine.
Either will work though. Don't mix with water just suck it down from the dropper.

It tastes awesome btw.......

Matth3w

Awards
Either will work though. Don't mix with water just suck it down from the dropper.

It tastes awesome btw.......
haha, I feel like that is sarcasm.

So why would I experience DECREASED sexual interest with the tamaxofin if it kick starts testosterone production? Or will the DHEA, rebuilt PCT, DAA, etc all counteract that.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything with anti estrogen properties can possibly effect sex drive. I've never experienced this though and it's not very common when used for the reasons you are using it for.

Matth3w

Awards
Is it reasonable to assume I could have my sex drive back by the middle of next month?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Is it reasonable to assume I could have my sex drive back by the middle of next month?
Totally variable as I mentioned. Any exogenous hormone will throw your body out of wack. Depends on how long your body takes to figure out how to balance it's own hormones. You could be good by next month, it could take 2 weeks, it could take two month. Proper pct only helps achieve it faster.

and your sh1t talkin is too. he said he trimmed it down. you should have seen it the first time. besides i wasn't talkin to you so mind your business.
Clean the sand out.

Matth3w

Awards
Ok, I ordered the DAA, the AI is in rebuilt, which should hopefully be enough, and I got two bottles of tamoxifen. 40mg once a day for a week then 20mg three more weeks per beast...sound about right?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Double post

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, I ordered the DAA, the AI is in rebuilt, which should hopefully be enough, and I got two bottles of tamoxifen. 40mg once a day for a week then 20mg three more weeks per beast...sound about right?
Yes