Syringe advice needed for peptide use.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Hi everyone,

I'm from the UK so I'm not sure if syringe measurements come different in the US, but I'm shooting 50mcg 3x/day (ghrp-2) and I'm finding accurate dosing with such a small amount tricky, I have been advised to buy 1/3 syringes which would allow me to drawback two additional ticks for more accurate dosing however I cant seem to find them anywhere, what I can find is 0.3ml syringes are these the same as 1/3 syringes?

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Thank you for the link, very handy. But could you tell me if a 1/3 syringe is the same as a 0.3ml syringe?? This my only confusion.

Currently I have standard 1ml insulin syringe and dosing 50mcg of ghrp-2 requires 1 tick mark. What syringe will enable me to draw back 2 tick marks and still get 50mcg? I was told a 1/3 syringe would do that but all i can find is 0.3ml. Please inform me.

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
Pretty sure they are referring to the same thing . 3 is roughly 1/3

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Thank you for the link, very handy. But could you tell me if a 1/3 syringe is the same as a 0.3ml syringe?? This my only confusion.

Currently I have standard 1ml insulin syringe and dosing 50mcg of ghrp-2 requires 1 tick mark. What syringe will enable me to draw back 2 tick marks and still get 50mcg? I was told a 1/3 syringe would do that but all i can find is 0.3ml. Please inform me.
Reconstitute with double the water and 1 tick turns into 2 ticks provided your initial calculations were correct.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Reconstitute with double the water and 1 tick turns into 2 ticks provided your initial calculations were correct.
Thats what I'm actually doing but I have been told degradation is greater and the less BW we can use the better.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Thats what I'm actually doing but I have been told degradation is greater and the less BW we can use the better.
right....but if your endgame is to get to two ticks, you will have to add double the water :D I used 2.5ml to reconstitute my GHRP-6 since it was right in the middle, not too much and not too little....and it ended up being 3 ticks on a 50 line (there are 100 units) slin pin....which works out great for reading where the lines are.