1st test cycle, need input please

bbutler3442

Awards
This will be my first test cycle, I will be running 300mg test e and 300mg test c, for my first 4 weeks ill be taking half ml each week then the following week ill bump it up to 1 ml each weeks 5 through 12. My main concern with test is my pct, I've ran a tren acetate cycle by itself and wasn't to concerned about my pct n just took a test boost n had bad side n lost alot of gains. After all my research I'm still stuck up on all the differences of the types of pct, I plan to take my first pin this sun, so if anyone can throw me some input or to help tweek the plan it would be much appreciated!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
This will be my first test cycle, I will be running 300mg test e and 300mg test c, for my first 4 weeks ill be taking half ml each week then the following week ill bump it up to 1 ml each weeks 5 through 12. My main concern with test is my pct, I've ran a tren acetate cycle by itself and wasn't to concerned about my pct n just took a test boost n had bad side n lost alot of gains. After all my research I'm still stuck up on all the differences of the types of pct, I plan to take my first pin this sun, so if anyone can throw me some input or to help tweek the plan it would be much appreciated!
It pretty simple really, don't start until you have pct stuff on hand. You really should do a lot more research before putting exogenous hormones in your body. Run them at 1ml each a week, with such a long ester tapering your dose is a waste of time IMO. For pct, you will need a serm. Commons serms are clomid, Nolvadex and toremifene. You will also need an aromatase inhibitor exemstane is the best but erase works perfectly during pct as it also has an anti cortisol which is very beneficial. Get some DAA powder ( tastes like ass ). Those are the staples. You could go a step further and get anabeta elite, versa1 and some osta rx. Good luck and infuture put a bit more time into planning. Failing to plan is planning to fail. :)

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
It pretty simple really, don't start until you have pct stuff on hand. You really should do a lot more research before putting exogenous hormones in your body. Run them at 1ml each a week, with such a long ester tapering your dose is a waste of time IMO. For pct, you will need a serm. Commons serms are clomid, Nolvadex and toremifene. You will also need an aromatase inhibitor exemstane is the best but erase works perfectly during pct as it also has an anti cortisol which is very beneficial. Get some DAA powder ( tastes like ass ). Those are the staples. You could go a step further and get anabeta elite, versa1 and some osta rx. Good luck and infuture put a bit more time into planning. Failing to plan is planning to fail. :)
Agree with this a lot!

As far as PCT stuff you should get your hands on, I highly recommend Intimidate SRT. NMDA is a much more potent form of DAA and with this you wont have to worry about loosing all your gains. That to me should be a staple in any PCT. Would also recommend getting Reversitol V2 for estrogen control.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Never start anything without having a good PCT regime set in place! Believe me, my buddy did that after a cycle and lost almost 100% of his gains. When I ran my first PH I used Intimidate SRT and Reversitol V2. I kept around 90% of everything and my levels came back to normal super fast

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I am more concerned about the part where U say u ran tren ace by itself?

Doodlerx

Awards
To OP I've had major success running an Serm like nolva/torem then following up with and anti e, letro works best for me.

bbutler3442

Awards
Tren was hard on the body I was young and had a pro am at our gym n lets just say he was tryin to make a little extra cash, the only reason I thought about starting the test e & c with 1/2 cc each a week for first 4 weeks was to see how it reacted with my body and because of the difference in how the esters are, so I should take a cc of each starting off with a pin on sun of test e and pin on wed of test c which should roughly get me 10 weeks

bbutler3442

Awards
I've heard of serm like nolva have a few buddy's at local gym that have used in the past, I've seen alot of good reviews for erase and erase pro any difference? And I have no knowledge of a daa if anyone could help with that! As far as pct goes would these all be ran at the same time? And should it start 2 weeks out before the cycle ends?.... Thanks for the info guys

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Tren was hard on the body I was young and had a pro am at our gym n lets just say he was tryin to make a little extra cash, the only reason I thought about starting the test e & c with 1/2 cc each a week for first 4 weeks was to see how it reacted with my body and because of the difference in how the esters are, so I should take a cc of each starting off with a pin on sun of test e and pin on wed of test c which should roughly get me 10 weeks
Tren is incredibly hard on the body, especially if you didn't use a test base, I can only imagine how bad you felt.
Cyp and enanthate are very similar esters in regards to half life. But your going to react very differently at 250mg a week as to 500mg a week so I'd just jump straight in to 500mg and leave it at that.

I've heard of serm like nolva have a few buddy's at local gym that have used in the past, I've seen alot of good reviews for erase and erase pro any difference? And I have no knowledge of a daa if anyone could help with that! As far as pct goes would these all be ran at the same time? And should it start 2 weeks out before the cycle ends?.... Thanks for the info guys
Yeah Nolva and clomid are the most popular serms, they are a must for recovery. The only difference between erase and erase pro is the amount of the active ingredient, erase pro has 75mg and regular erase only has 25mg. Log onto nutraplanet, they should sell a bulk DAA. Run them all at the same time. Something like
Nolva 40/40/20/20/10
Erase pro 0/1/1/1/1
DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3

bbutler3442

Awards
Well my 2 10ml vials of each are 300mg/ml, so would 600mg per week be to much to start out on or would it not matter because of the esters? I did a little research for pct on the intimidate srt which looks like it has the daa in it and the reversitol v2 looks like it has a serm matrix, would these products be enough if I can't get nolva or clomid? And what would the dosage be for the by bottle or diff? Also in the forum someone said getting an anti cortisol?

overworked

Awards
The 600 is fine its what I am currently running. erase/erase pro are anti estrogen and anti cortisol in one. AD-3 pct is also and nutra planet has a good price on it. I would really suggest you try to get some nolva or clomid.

bbutler3442

Awards
Ok so from what I've read and researched I would need a strong serm, daa and anti estrogen! I haven't really been able to find nolva or clomid unless I give my buddy cash n he gets it from Europe, ya not so trust worthy. Would there be any problem with taking erase pro, intimidate srt, and reversitol v2 as my pct? They seem easy to obtain and easy to understand the break down of the product

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Ok so from what I've read and researched I would need a strong serm, daa and anti estrogen! I haven't really been able to find nolva or clomid unless I give my buddy cash n he gets it from Europe, ya not so trust worthy. Would there be any problem with taking erase pro, intimidate srt, and reversitol v2 as my pct? They seem easy to obtain and easy to understand the break down of the product
If you run that cycle and try to PCT with just those over-the-counter products, you're setting yourself up for trouble. The fact that you're even considering doing so shows that you've learned little since your tren experiment. If you can get your hands on testosterone, then you can get Nolva and Clomid. In fact, even if you can't get your hands on testosterone, it's still very easy to get Nolva and Clomid. Knowledge-wise, you are very, very far away from being able to run any cycle responsibly. I highly recommend you don't do that pin tomorrow.

bbutler3442

Awards
I can get nolva and clomid but it's from a middle man which is my buddy n you can't trust everyone, only reason I've mentioned those products is because there widely used in this forum website n show the breakdown of what is in the product compared to the real gear, I learned a huge lesson from my tren fail, that's why I'm currently on here, I have 8-10 weeks to have my pct ready, so I understand the concern n consequences ill be taking by pinning tomm, but I'm sure with a little help on here i can order my **** as soon as I have a solid plan

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I can get nolva and clomid but it's from a middle man which is my buddy n you can't trust everyone, only reason I've mentioned those products is because there widely used in this forum website n show the breakdown of what is in the product compared to the real gear, I learned a huge lesson from my tren fail, that's why I'm currently on here, I have 8-10 weeks to have my pct ready, so I understand the concern n consequences ill be taking by pinning tomm, but I'm sure with a little help on here i can order my **** as soon as I have a solid plan
You can get research chems for your "rats" I'm sure if you google research chemical websites or research clomid etc you find some. Don't start without it tho. You should have everything you need for worst case scenario in hand before you start as you never know what's going to happen.

bbutler3442

Awards
I have found nolva and clomid putting them on order today, will wait to take the pins due to the info on here, gear is now in my possession just sucks I have to stare at it, I understand I need nolva or clomid which ever one I see better quality results ill grab, now for a daa, would I just grab the nutra planet powder form n go per directions on bottle? And since its not a good idea to get over counter products what's so bad about adding erase pro? For ai use? I'm doing what I can on research but still a noob

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I have found nolva and clomid putting them on order today, will wait to take the pins due to the info on here, gear is now in my possession just sucks I have to stare at it, I understand I need nolva or clomid which ever one I see better quality results ill grab, now for a daa, would I just grab the nutra planet powder form n go per directions on bottle? And since its not a good idea to get over counter products what's so bad about adding erase pro? For ai use? I'm doing what I can on research but still a noob
Erase will work to a certain degree, you can always try it and see how it goes, just be sure to have a backup if you start noticing estrogenic sides.

bbutler3442

Awards
So the nolva and clomid I was putting on order, the company ha currently been gettin hit through customs, so comes back to an old question, people put input about pct using erase pro, versa 1, daa, ad-3 and all kinds of other ****, but then people critique saying over counter products or just bunk and that if you don't have the real chems for my real gear then there's no need? So I'm basically asking is it bunk or not worth the money? And what is the true difference in let's day nolva or clomid from a pharm? Pros cons etc

Need some input n help please not tryin to have someone sit here and bash a question, I've put in my research but still still a noob everyone was new to this at some point in time

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Definitely try out some Intimidate SRT and Tropinol XP for that PCT.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
So the nolva and clomid I was putting on order, the company ha currently been gettin hit through customs, so comes back to an old question, people put input about pct using erase pro, versa 1, daa, ad-3 and all kinds of other ****, but then people critique saying over counter products or just bunk and that if you don't have the real chems for my real gear then there's no need? So I'm basically asking is it bunk or not worth the money? And what is the true difference in let's day nolva or clomid from a pharm? Pros cons etc

Need some input n help please not tryin to have someone sit here and bash a question, I've put in my research but still still a noob everyone was new to this at some point in time
You can try out whatever you want to, what is most beneficial to you will depend a lot on how your body responds to certain things. In saying that's at of the things mentioned have undergone human trials before they were released and have bloodwork etc to back up what that claim to do. You will need a serm as your base but your ancillaries are entirely up to you, we're just saying that these things worked for us as a majority and would work for you but you won't know how well they work until you try them for yourself.