My comeback journey.
- 09-24-2013, 11:21 PM
- 09-28-2013, 06:06 PM
10-04-2013, 06:11 PM
10-04-2013, 06:43 PM
10-04-2013, 06:46 PM
Down to 175 this time, huh? That's a bigger hit than last time. Sorry to hear brother. I wondered where you had run off to. That's ok though, time to get shlt back on track.
Serious question time...
Any idea on how crohn's is going to respond to GH?
10-05-2013, 12:33 AM
As far as GH I've logged quite a few hours watching Clint darden you tube videos and he has ulcerative colitis and uses peptides with some nice success.
Really good to see you doing well man. I'll keep fighting and following your log brother.
10-05-2013, 03:34 PM
They have also done studies using GH in children with crohns and have had success.
I'll do pretty much anything to keep prescription drugs out of me, and stay away from surgery.
10-05-2013, 08:30 PM
10-05-2013, 08:39 PM
10-05-2013, 08:44 PM
10-05-2013, 09:44 PM
No. They don't even know what causes it, how to manage it, or really even what can effect it. Everyone's symptoms and problems can be different with this disease.
You can be infected anywhere in your GI tract. From your throat to your anus. It jumps around. It is an autoimmune disease so it double sucks donkey balls.
10-05-2013, 10:06 PM
10-06-2013, 11:28 AM
10-06-2013, 02:13 PM
10-06-2013, 07:57 PM
12-03-2013, 10:13 PM
12-04-2013, 06:36 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By chicagosupra in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 12-30-2007, 02:26 PM
- By ladicx in forum BulkingReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2007, 01:40 PM
- By WittyName in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 19Last Post: 07-31-2007, 09:32 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum AnabolicsReplies: 184Last Post: 08-24-2006, 12:36 PM
- By jjohn in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 06-20-2006, 12:12 PM