My comeback journey.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. That last post should have read like this:

1. Meals for tomorrow minus breakfast and 2 sweet potatoes.

2. My dinner tonight. One and half pounds chicken veggies and rice. Two cups of whole Milk.

3. Grocery store trip.

Eat big to get big!!!

2. In the Gym before the sun comes up! Yeah buddy
    •   

3. How's it coming along in here big guy??

4. Down to 175 this time, huh? That's a bigger hit than last time. Sorry to hear brother. I wondered where you had run off to. That's ok though, time to get shlt back on track.
    Serious question time...
    Any idea on how crohn's is going to respond to GH?
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Down to 175 this time, huh? That's a bigger hit than last time. Sorry to hear brother. I wondered where you had run off to. That's ok though, time to get shlt back on track. Serious question time... Any idea on how crohn's is going to respond to GH?
    Man I have a 104 degree fever right now.

As far as GH I've logged quite a few hours watching Clint darden you tube videos and he has ulcerative colitis and uses peptides with some nice success.

Really good to see you doing well man. I'll keep fighting and following your log brother.

6. They have also done studies using GH in children with crohns and have had success.

I'll do pretty much anything to keep prescription drugs out of me, and stay away from surgery.

7. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    So I'm putting up a log of my journey from now until I step on stage and compete next year. Tonight was the first time in 6 months since I've been in the gym. I have Crohn's disease and got really sick and lost 30+ lbs. tonight was a very humbling and embarrassing experience. At 175lbs and struggling my butt off to farmer's walk with 80lb dumbbells was brutal. It was extremely disheartening and I seriously was questioning if I even wanted to put in the work its going to take. Time to check my ego and pride I guess. Here's what the next 3-6 will look like for me. Still planning a few things out but these are the basics. I've hired a coach I will be eating 5,000cals per day. Only changing the protein sources really. I will be running GH Test and Mast. Not starting those for a month or so. Need to get some bloods first. My goal is to get to 240 and step on stage around 220-225.
    What is Crohn's disease?

8. Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post

What is Crohn's disease?
    I terrible GI illness....I have ulcerative colitis myself; a more mild version of crohns

9. Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post
    I terrible GI illness....I have ulcerative colitis myself; a more mild version of crohns

Is it curable ?

10. Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    Is it curable ?

No. They don't even know what causes it, how to manage it, or really even what can effect it. Everyone's symptoms and problems can be different with this disease.

You can be infected anywhere in your GI tract. From your throat to your anus. It jumps around. It is an autoimmune disease so it double sucks donkey balls.

11. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    it double sucks donkey balls.
    So using this from now on.

12. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    So using this from now on.

Haha yes!

13. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    No. They don't even know what causes it, how to manage it, or really even what can effect it. Everyone's symptoms and problems can be different with this disease. You can be infected anywhere in your GI tract. From your throat to your anus. It jumps around. It is an autoimmune disease so it double sucks donkey balls.
    My prayers are with you! I'm in supporting u on this comeback journey.

14. Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    My prayers are with you! I'm in supporting u on this comeback journey.

Thanks man. That means a lot.

15. How's this comeback journey coming along?

16. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    How's this comeback journey coming along?
    Yeah updates bro
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Weight Journey
    By chicagosupra in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-30-2007, 02:26 PM
  2. Advice on my comeback cycle
    By ladicx in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 01:40 PM
  3. My Comeback Stack
    By WittyName in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 09:32 PM
  4. My Newest Journey Test E/Tren E/SD!!!
    By LakeMountD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 12:36 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 12:12 PM