1-AD or halo/tren

S

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Ok so I'm thinking about the possibility of running one of these this coming summer I'd do it earlier but I always get sick during this time of year and I feel like it would ruin the run. The 1-AD I can get is the original one and the halo/tren come together and I'd want to run halo for strength but can only get the halo/tren product so unfortunately if i choose that one I'd have to run both. I have never run a ph before so I only know what I've read and what my friends who have ran them told me. So please have some patience with me too my "ignorance" on the topic. What I planned on doing was possibly a 4 week or 8 week cycle of either haven't decided which. I'd be in a maintenance strength diet the whole cycle. My support supps would be AI Nutrition life support, erase, possibly reduce xt, and max pct which is nolva and clomid together. I plan on taking the life support while on cycle with either erase 1-2 caps a day and if I go with reduce xt I'd go with 2 caps before bed. Then for my pct I'm a little confused because I didn't think just nolva and clomid would be sufficient since to my understanding they are SERMs and I thought u need more than that for pct but my friend said I'd be fine with just that but I also thought about adding erase to the pct but am not sure if that would be a good thing since I'd already be using it on cycle for 4-8 weeks. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, I'm currently 20 years of age have been lifting for 5 years just recently started powerlifting this past year. I've always been good with nutrition starting at 147 and eventually getting to 220 in bw and getting my max bench up to 385 so by no means am I an expert but I do have a solid foundation. Just for those who wanted a little back ground.

S

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Just to clarify, which compound would be best for strength gains while maintaining bw and any advice on cycle and pct would be appreciated.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Halo/tren is pretty potent for a first run. I would personally get the 1-ad and do an 8 week run. There is no need to use either Erase or reduce xt during cycle as non of these compounds aromatize. Save them for PCT or after that. 8 weeks on 1-AD is going to cause some lethargy so I would look into getting some thing to act as a "test base" good options are test PH's like 4-dhea or M1D. You could use DHT PH like stanodrol, Epi-Andro, or 5-Alpha test. Any of these will help combat the lethargy and improve your cycle. Clomid or Nolva would be sufficient for either cycle.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Both will be excellent for strength gains. Weight gains will be diet dependent. Eat at maintenance or slightly below and weight gain will be minimum.

S

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Halo/tren is pretty potent for a first run. I would personally get the 1-ad and do an 8 week run. There is no need to use either Erase or reduce xt during cycle as non of these compounds aromatize. Save them for PCT or after that. 8 weeks on 1-AD is going to cause some lethargy so I would look into getting some thing to act as a "test base" good options are test PH's like 4-dhea or M1D. You could use DHT PH like stanodrol, Epi-Andro, or 5-Alpha test. Any of these will help combat the lethargy and improve your cycle. Clomid or Nolva would be sufficient for either cycle.
Thanks for the advice bro beans the kid did mention adding in 4-AD to combat lethargy is that the same as 4-dhea?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Original 4-ad was 4-androstenediol. Where I reside that compound is Illegal. Now a days around here 4-ad refers to 4-dhea. The OG 4-ad(4-diol) was a one step conversion to test the new 4-ad(4-dhea) is a 2 step conversion. Either one will suit your needs, the OG was more potent mg for mg but being illegal it is not an option for most of us.

S

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Original 4-ad was 4-androstenediol. Where I reside that compound is Illegal. Now a days around here 4-ad refers to 4-dhea. The OG 4-ad(4-diol) was a one step conversion to test the new 4-ad(4-dhea) is a 2 step conversion. Either one will suit your needs, the OG was more potent mg for mg but being illegal it is not an option for most of us.
Ight that sounds like a good option, and for the pct my friend was correct the nolva and clomid are enough? I kinda have to take both because they're in the same product id be buying.

S

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
And if I did add 4-ad would I then need erase since it aromatizes to e?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I always run erase pro with 4 ad. I seem to get better results.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Is this Max PCT you speak of an OTC supplement?

S

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Is this Max PCT you speak of an OTC supplement?
well by OTC I mean yes at the place I can get it at its technically OTC but u won't find it at a chain store such as gnc or anything like that

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I see I have just never hears of anything with clomid n nolva sold that ways.

S

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
I see I have just never hears of anything with clomid n nolva sold that ways.
yea idk the kid who runs the shop went to school for like steroids and stuff. I mean obviously that's not what the degree was called idk the official name but he's real smart. He has some crazy stuff

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Does the label actually say clomiphene citrate and tamoxifen citrate? If not then there is not real clomid and nolva in there and they are using the names to sell who knows what.

S

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Does the label actually say clomiphene citrate and tamoxifen citrate? If not then there is not real clomid and nolva in there and they are using the names to sell who knows what.
i can't recall exactly I didn't purchase it yet. If I remember correctly I think there was two separate compound nomenclatures on the back label but again idk for sure ill check it out next time I go there

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
It is just a bit puzzling as in the US selling those OTC would be highly illegal and would get you in quite a bit of trouble. If the product is legit it would certainly be plenty of PCT for this cycle.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was thinking and if it's real I want some lol.

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I'm skeptical of this PCT product, and also curious where he's getting 1-AD from. It's been nearly ten years since the stuff was removed from the market. Also curious how someone would be selling this stuff out of a brick-and-mortar shop, assuming his product is legitimate.

I have a feeling OP is getting taken advantage of.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
That or he lives somewhere other than the US. I am sure there is someone out there who is making it where it is legal. I agree with you though that if this is state side that not only is the bottle going to be OLD it is absolutely illegal if the original 1AD. Op should be cautious and know what he is getting into and the risks he is taking. Personally not worth it for a bottle of 1AD IMO, but to each their own. Be careful OP.

S

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
It is just a bit puzzling as in the US selling those OTC would be highly illegal and would get you in quite a bit of trouble. If the product is legit it would certainly be plenty of PCT for this cycle.
like I previously said it's not really "OTC" its under the table yet sold out of his shop

S

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
That or he lives somewhere other than the US. I am sure there is someone out there who is making it where it is legal. I agree with you though that if this is state side that not only is the bottle going to be OLD it is absolutely illegal if the original 1AD. Op should be cautious and know what he is getting into and the risks he is taking. Personally not worth it for a bottle of 1AD IMO, but to each their own. Be careful OP.
it's not the original 1-AD product from ergo or whatever company made it its just the same compound under a different name. When u say its not worth it for a bottle of 1-AD do u mean that from a legal standpoint or from the health standpoint, like something else would be better or safer?

S

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
I mean he's not like trying to sell it to every person who walks in, u have to know him

S

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
So for all intensive purposes lets just say that both the 1-AD and max pct are both legit. Would this be a gold mine, should I hop on the opportunity?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Well if you are comfortable with that it is up to you. That aside nolva and clomid would be plenty for either cycle.

S

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Well if you are comfortable with that it is up to you. That aside nolva and clomid would be plenty for either cycle.
alrighty thanks for the input I wasn't sure if those two would suffice