First Pro Hormone Cycle... tips?

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
I have been lifting for 7-8 years now very consistently, I am 24 years old, 5'6", and weigh 154lbs. I would like to be in the high 160's and low 170's one day. I bought a 30 day mass stack from LG sciences, here it is.

M1D ANDRO- LG SCIENCES (no ingredients on bottle) *liquid dose*
M-DRL- LIQUID LABS [17beta-(1-ketoethyl)-androstane-3one, 17 a-ol & 3b-Hydroxy-Androstane-17-one] *liquid dose*
X-FACTOR- MOLECULAR NUTRITION (Arachidonic Acid 250mg) (ARASYN 40% Arachidonic Acid in proprietary fatty acid/oil blend) *pill dose*
CREATINE AGMATINE- LG SCIENCES *powder dose*
GHenerate- LG SCIENCES (83mg proprietary blend: hydroxy propyl beta cyclodextrin, puerarin 98%, GHRP- marus alba extract) *spray dose*
FORM XT- LG SCIENCES (no ingredients on bottle) *liquid dose*

I couldn't find any information about how to stack these together anywhere, at least all of these exact versions together, so does anybody have any tips for me about this cycle? I am just following the instructions on the bottles, but if there is a better way to dose the items, I would like to know.

It is my understanding that once the bottles of M1D and M-DRL are gone I start the PCT product (FORM XT)... is this correct?

I was a little worried in the past about this type of thing, but now I think I am definitely ready, wish me luck on this cycle....

Andrew

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
how bout a halo or epi based PH for your first cycle? They are popular because they both have low sides, and decent gains. Are we stuck with the LG stuff or are you open to other suggestions?

FranARG

Awards
Those pre made stacks suuck ass...
Go grab Epi + Stano and you g2g.
AND GET A SERM.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
stuck with the LG for the next 30 days, but open to suggestions for my next cycle!

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Run the M1D and the M-DRL as directed. Use the Ghenerate twice daily all the way through PCT. X factor you have the option of low dosing throughout the whole cycle or running a full dose for PCT, up to you(personally I would grad another bottle of ARA and run it for 50 days during PCT. Form-x as directed during PCT. Creatine Agmatine during PCT.

Being your first cycle you should enjoy this stack. I personally would run a non methyl cycle for longer than 4 weeks but that would require buying more hormones and I am not sure you are in the position to do that so I am working within the parameters you listed. If it were me I would grab more M1D and run it for 6-8 weeks. I presonally like 8-12 weeks for non methyls. Any more ???'s hit me up.