Two weeks with Xtreme DMZ and no results,no sides....

tyresexxl

Awards
Hello Guys,

It's been almost 2 weeks that I started AT extreme DMZ and so far I can't feel any effect..no sides, no weight increase...nothing...it's almost like the pills are empty lol :)
anyway ... I would like to know if anyone has experienced or is experiencing the same thing
NB: I'm loading on Protein(Iso and casein...), creatine...
and also carbs....
I started with 2/day and now went up to 3/day
Do I need to change anything?
HELP!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used this same product and put on 18 lbs in 5 weeks. You should be seeing something by now. They are 15mg capsules correct? The weight should start hitting hard between week 2-3. Do you feel body temp increase, increased libido or increased strength? These are some things I noticed in first 2 weeks.

tyresexxl

Awards
I do not feel anything... no strength increase, nothing that's why I'm worrying about the quality of my product...my libido is about the same and the strength is also at a constant level...
Thanks for your reply...

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know where you got it from but everyone I know that has used this Dymethazine from this company has loved it.... Yeah if your not seeing anything by now I don't know... Are you eating a lot more than normal only other thing I can think of beside you got some bad dmz there

tyresexxl

Awards
I'm thinking about using another brand like super dmz 2.0
Or a simple epistane based product

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
What's your daily dosage and roughly how many calories are you taking in?

tyresexxl

Awards
What's your daily dosage and roughly how many calories are you taking in?
I started at 2/day which makes it 32mg and then bumped it up to 3
I raised my calories at about 3500 a day divided into 6 meals a day...
I think I might have gotten a fake one...I'm looking into another cycle with super dmz or epistane based products