How long till next cycle

1. Registered User
    Answers

How long till next cycle

Hello Team! I have been lifting since high school off and on, but now I'm 32 and have been at it consistently for the last 3 years. I did my first cycle (ph) this year and have gained roughly 20 pounds probably 15 lean. I had some shut down from finaflex but fixed it with nolva earlier this year. I recently finished a stack with dimethizine, max lmg, and halodrol. I had good Gaines but my shoulder started getting really sore during the cycle, so I backed off bench and did flys and pushups and focused on other areas. In all honesty how long should I wait to do another cycle? I'm 2 weeks in to pct currently. Also, the shoulder pain wasn't an injury I just noticed it about to so I backed off. It seemed like it was joint pain. I'm really trying to get more in shape all around and stronger as well as a better runner. Any suggestions on timing and maybe a recommendation for next cycle would be appreciated. I haven't noticed any sides and feel healthy in general but haven't seen a doctor.

Thanks

2. Registered User
    Answers

Why don't you go to your doctor and have blood work done before starting another cycle??..and I would wait at least 3 months before starting again.
  3. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Time on + time in PCT = time off between cycles
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
    •   

4. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Time on + time in PCT = time off between cycles
    ^^This without a doubt....and that's the minimum

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Not meaning to sound rude at all or give you an answer you don't want to hear. But why don't you see if you can keep those gains through pct and continue making gains. Also maybe research what you are doing form-wise wrong that you can't bench. Have you tried incline? Also are you flaring your elbows out or keeping them towards your sides? Do you train upper back at least 1.5x as much? Do you retract the scapula and get the pecs and back involved or just let all the weight rest on your rotator cuff?. IMO to do pushups and run fast, you really don't need to be messing with hormones but if you are determined, you could research and narrow it down to a few PH/DS ideas w pct plans layed out through more research.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. finished PH how long til next cycle
    By tjones2787 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 02:01 PM
  2. How long until next cycle - Poll
    By Doug8796 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 01:00 PM
  3. How long till the next cycle?
    By xandelupo in forum Anabolics