blood work results
- 09-15-2013, 10:43 AM
- 09-15-2013, 10:44 AM
- 09-15-2013, 01:29 PM
I didn't realize the pics didn't come up.
I'm concern in this:
Creatinine,serum 0,74 which there's a note next to it that says low
BUN/creatinine ratio 27 and the mote says it's high
What do you guys think of my results?
09-15-2013, 03:49 PM
09-15-2013, 08:26 PM
09-15-2013, 10:25 PM
So I'm assuming that the test e I had was BUNK,oh well I guess I can start a new cycle.
I was thinking to change my diet a little bit,reduce protein(from 7.5 oz to 5 oz per meal)and add more carbs,what do you think??
09-15-2013, 10:43 PM
09-15-2013, 10:52 PM
Yeah but honestly I dont want to increase my creatinine levels,and I'm sure high protein is causing it
09-15-2013, 10:59 PM
09-15-2013, 11:02 PM
09-15-2013, 11:21 PM
I'm eating around 210 grams of protein a day,5 meals...I weigh 155 lbs,I'm not gonna cycle anytime soon,I have to talk to another source and see if he can get me some test or maybe start a pro hormone cycle,I was thinking to try promagnom
09-15-2013, 11:27 PM
09-15-2013, 11:32 PM
09-15-2013, 11:54 PM
09-15-2013, 11:56 PM
09-16-2013, 12:05 AM
09-16-2013, 12:48 AM
I get good results with epi, usually for recomp purposes. Watch out for issues if you are susceptible to MPB, and also joints might get creaky.
Similar Forum Threads
- By wildman536 in forum General ChatReplies: 34Last Post: 03-30-2006, 08:55 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2004, 05:19 AM
- By Bennett in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 07-08-2004, 01:56 PM
- By jms31 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-26-2004, 05:37 PM
- By David Dunn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-06-2004, 06:50 PM