LMG/Halodrol stack

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking at doing a cycle of LMG/Hdrol. I've never run LMG before. Would running a test base with this stack be necessary, or does LMG provide some of those benefits already with lethargy and libido? How suppressive is LMG? How quickly does it take to kick in?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
LMG is a great compound for bulking IMO. Adds water and strength to every cycle. I would run a test base 4 ad or Stano, because it tends to kill libido. Also it's non-methylated making it less harsh on the liver but still will do damage. I usually run it at 100 mg for a bulking cycle (that's just me) and it kicks in for everyone differently , but for me by day 5, I'm usually up 4 to 8 pounds of water.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, so I'm thinking stano might be a better than 4ad, since lmg is already very wet. I'm not looking at doing a heavy cycle, something like this:

hdrol 50/50/50/50
lmg 75/75/75/75
stano 600/600/600/600

I typically respond very well to hdrol, so I'm thinking with the other compounds, I could come away from this 4 weeker with an easy 10 lbs, maybe more depending on the water weight, which of course I'll lose right away. These days, I keep my cycles relatively mild cause recovery is harder these days with getting older. What do you think? I'll be using clomid/X-T3 for pct.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Looks good brotha, as long as you think 50 mg of halo will do it for you. 4 weeks seems kind of short for halo, that's just me, i would extend it another week and run the last two weeks at 75mg. Otherwise man my 2 cents everything else looks good. Up the Stano if you get back pumps from the LMG.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it alright to take these all at the same time, or should I space out the dosing. So maybe take a dose of the hdrol/stano first in the morning, then wait a couple of hours and take a dose of the LMG? Does it really matter about spacing these compounds apart from each other?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
You should take them all together , Stano , Hdrol ,LMG . Assuming the Hdrol pills are 25 mg and your doing 50 mg a day. Hdrol half life is pretty long so 8 hours apart is good. The Stano you can dose 3 times a day assuming your pills are 200mg. The LMG the same morning ,afternoon night time.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Looking at doing a cycle of LMG/Hdrol. I've never run LMG before. Would running a test base with this stack be necessary, or does LMG provide some of those benefits already with lethargy and libido? How suppressive is LMG? How quickly does it take to kick in?
if you could, id run test base or just that

joeyesto

Awards
Would you need a estrogen inhibitor with the lmg

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you need a estrogen inhibitor with the lmg
I believe with LMG, the biggest concern is prolactin. I'm almost a week into my cycle, and plan on picking up some p5p this weekend. I haven't had any itchiness or anything with my nips, but just in case...

This is my first time ever taking stano. The first few days I thought I was going to knock someone tfo. I was a pissy bitch, but I think my body has adjusted to it for the most part - I'm not nearly as edgy. Although more so than normal...

joeyesto

Awards
Sounds heavy bro I start lmg and halo-v this Monday I whent with arimadex and l-dopa to stop thoes bitch tits even though I'm not prone but looking forward to the gains and good luck to you go hard

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, can't be too careful with these things. I'm not prone to nip issues either, but my libido does tend to tank after a couple of weeks on orals. Hopefully the p5p will help out with that. Hope your cycle goes smooth.