Starting a lean bulking cycle.

LIL CENA

LIL CENA

Awards
Starting a lean bulking cycle. Never really worried about my diet to much till now, and just looking for advice on what some good foods for me to be eating would be. Appriciate any help

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Starting a lean bulking cycle. Never really worried about my diet to much till now, and just looking for advice on what some good foods for me to be eating would be. Appriciate any help
If you have been neglecting the diet aspect I am willing to bet you have been lacking in protein....best bet is to monitor and increase protein (and fats) to start with. i prefer lower to moderate carbs but that depends on the individual. type of carbs is of no concern to me....it all goes into the mix with the fat and protein so who cares if its simple or complex...unless you are eating carbs solo that is. You really should not have been neglecting your diet btw...it is the most important aspect to this whole thing we do.

LIL CENA

LIL CENA

Awards
I appriciate the reply, and honestly I do get 190 grams of protein a day atleast usually. Which i way 187, It's more of me wanting to lean up more and not knowing much about lean foods because I've only been worried about size. My BF is pretty decent being around 10-11% usually. But no I don't get 300 grams everyday like I am told to by the older guys in the gym.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you don't know about dieting you probably shouldn't be running AAS.

LIL CENA

LIL CENA

Awards
I didn't ask that though. I know what it takes to diet. I've always been bulking up until now. I was looking for some real advice on specific foods for cutting. So maybe if you think your someone who "SHOULD" be doing them and know about cutting then you could help out. Thanks

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Ah then you lied to us....you HAVE been watching your diet and macros as evidenced by tracking your protein :D

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
I didn't ask that though. I know what it takes to diet. I've always been bulking up until now. I was looking for some real advice on specific foods for cutting. So maybe if you think your someone who "SHOULD" be doing them and know about cutting then you could help out. Thanks
There isn't really specific foods. On a cut lots of veggies and lean cuts of chicken. And fish. That's just what I like. Everyone's body reacts differently.

LIL CENA

LIL CENA

Awards
Haha Well what I mean is I've been getting my protein, but I know some of the foods I've been eating have protein but to many calories I'm guessing because I'll lean up but I usually won't get under 10%. I'll just have more muscle mass ya know. So I've watched my diet, but strictly for protein.

LIL CENA

LIL CENA

Awards
Thank you man, that's what I was really thinking. Imma just have to make time and make a diet.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Yeah if you worded your question more clearly We'd have had a better idea what info you were looking for. as stated above there are no real cutting foods....more like cutting macros....although veggies and high protein lean meats are great for cutting. So i guess they are cutting foods. Same as there are no cutting AAS ...cept winny is a great cutting drug lol

LIL CENA

LIL CENA

Awards
Yeah if you worded your question more clearly We'd have had a better idea what info you were looking for. as stated above there are no real cutting foods....more like cutting macros....although veggies and high protein lean meats are great for cutting. So i guess they are cutting foods. Same as there are no cutting AAS ...cept winny is a great cutting drug lol
Yeah my fault, and yeah I was seriously considering some liquid winny. I just tend to break out bad, and I heard winny will. It's weird because I get cystic acne from 500 mg of test and most other Injectables. But I can run 300mg of tren a week and be fine.