Fake Rpn Havoc??

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
Hey my fellow A.M. Members. So I have a question for you guys. I recently purchased a bottle of Havoc. I was wondering if it is fake. I've read where most Havoc smells like rotten eggs and sulfur. Well mine kinda smells sweet in a way and the expiration date is 2013. Could anyone shed some light on this matter? It would be much appreciated

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
Nah I got it off of another website that sells PHs. Im on day 18 and I know it usually takes around 3 to kick in. I wanted to run a 6 week cycle but I don't want to get another bottle if its bunk

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
Does anyone else have any info on this? Any would help

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
Idk. I'm not sure if any is legit anymore. I just wanted some good epi so I decided to go with Havoc. Not so sure anymore

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
sometimes the IBE epi smells like sulfur, and sometimes not so much. The batch I have now has that certain smell that many PH's have (not sure wtf it is lol maybe the filler and maybe the compound)....but no sulfuric odor...and it was ordered straight from PHF so its legit. Maybe break a cap open and the contents might smell differently than just whiffing the bottle contents.

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
Yeah I'm gonna try that when I get home later. Mine has a weird smell to it too. Like sweet or something ha. Just hope I didn't waste all me money on support shops and pct for some whack Havoc. Do you think the expiration date being 2013 is weird since I thought Havoc was discontinued

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Yeah I'm gonna try that when I get home later. Mine has a weird smell to it too. Like sweet or something ha. Just hope I didn't waste all me money on support shops and pct for some whack Havoc. Do you think the expiration date being 2013 is weird since I thought Havoc was discontinued
Expiration dates can really be anything and will vary according to production date obviously.....and 2013 would jive with a discontinued product (not sure if its discontinued or not). but epi is sensitive and seems to degrade quickly...so that exp date might be your issue (potency)

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
Nah I'm not shutdown. I'm only on day 17. Which it now it takes around 3 weeks to kick in. I'm just skeptical over it. I've been dosing 40mg since day one.

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
Yeah might try that. I'm not new to PHs but new to epi. Does it give you the same feeling as halo? Trying to know when it's working or if it's bunk

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I'm positive its either A) reduced potency or B) like jking said, you are one of those people (like myself) who require 40-50+ mg of epi to get the good results. It's one or both of those, I really highly doubt its fake....unless it was not factory sealed when you received it? In that case it probably is fake....but you should always look for the factory see-through plastic seal as well as the air-tight seal on the actual bottle opening when you take the cap off.

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
Yeah I probably just need to bump it up to 50. I have a high tolerance when it comes to pretty much anything idk it's weird. But the bottle the bottle was sealed I'm probably just over thinking it all together ha. Hate when I do that

jking4

Yeah I probably just need to bump it up to 50. I have a high tolerance when it comes to pretty much anything idk it's weird. But the bottle the bottle was sealed I'm probably just over thinking it all together ha. Hate when I do that
ya man normally I don't feel much until 50mg. 60mg was my sweet spot. just pick up some bulk taurine to prevent back pumps. I felt like I was stronger with epi than halo.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
This is why I'm doing 60mg IBE epi this time around, with a 15mg Ep-stane kicker at night :D I'm not so sure on the quality of the Ep-stane, so I just threw it in there with a for sure 60mg of IBE epi that I trust.

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
Yeah looks like ill have to join you guys on the high mg doses. I didnt like halo much either. didnt really give me what i was looking for bit again i couldve been dosing too low. only did 75mg last two weeks. Better buy taurine in bulk now ha. You don't think that the epi will keep you up that late at night though?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I got a little insomnia at the start, but it seemed to decrease as I've moved along here. I get forearm pumps from washing my hair and things like that, but no back pumps....the joint pains are the same as the insomnia, very infrequent....I randomly get pains in my shoulders or elbows, then its gone a few hours later and doesn't return for a while. Weird experience this time all around.

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
Haha yeah I guess I do have the real Havoc. I hammered in like 5 nails yesterday and my forearm felt like it was going to bust out of my skin. When I use a sledgehammer or drive for long distances ill get bad back pumps then too I noticed

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Haha yeah I guess I do have the real Havoc. I hammered in like 5 nails yesterday and my forearm felt like it was going to bust out of my skin. When I use a sledgehammer or drive for long distances ill get bad back pumps then too I noticed
yes I have to drive a lot for my p/t job, and I notice when on epi I get uncomfortable sometimes depending on the car/seat I'm using at the time....I wasn't sure if it was the seat pressing against my fcked up liver, or if it was pump related lol.

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
Yeah I know what you mean. I get the pumps so bad my lower back goes numb after a period of time. I also just realized I can barely have sex cause I get crazy pumps in my inner thighs that cause me to lock up. Wtf!!? Really epi?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I know what you mean. I get the pumps so bad my lower back goes numb after a period of time. I also just realized I can barely have sex cause I get crazy pumps in my inner thighs that cause me to lock up. Wtf!!? Really epi?
Welcome to steroids. Taurine 5-7 g a days helps. My back pumps are pretty bad I can't really squat or rdl effectively/heavy but hey you don't need big numbers to make big muscle gains

beastNmaking

Awards
I just ordered two bottles from amazon, rookie mistake I suppose. Definitely fake? Should I go try taking them? I have everything else lined up for a 6 week cycle.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Seeing that RPN hasn't made Havoc in years but its still always available on ebay/amazon , I think its pretty safe to say its counterfeit. If it is legit then i'm sure its at least partially converted to madol by now;)
I'm still going with the out of date/degraded option. The '13 date coincides with what would have been one of the last batches if it was a few years ago or more....and who in their right mind would manufacture a bottle, fill some caps, factory seal it, just to sell it on ebay for $40 bucks or whatever? I don't buy that. I am pretty convinced that epi degrades pretty quickly, and it its been laying around for 2-3 years in God knows what kind of temperatures....may just need to be dosed higher since its at 50% potency or whatever....or its totally degraded and worthless :D

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still going with the out of date/degraded option. The '13 date coincides with what would have been one of the last batches if it was a few years ago or more....and who in their right mind would manufacture a bottle, fill some caps, factory seal it, just to sell it on ebay for $40 bucks or whatever? I don't buy that. I am pretty convinced that epi degrades pretty quickly, and it its been laying around for 2-3 years in God knows what kind of temperatures....may just need to be dosed higher since its at 50% potency or whatever....or its totally degraded and worthless :D
Ebay is full of counterfeit hdrol right now;)

beastNmaking

Awards
Should I for go the Havoc I purchased from Amazon and get some Epi Elite from PHF or should I try the havoc? I don't want to waste my support supps and pct on a bunk prohormone.

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
I don't know anything about amazon or eBay I've never bought PHs off of there. The website I bought my havoc off of though guarantees 110% that it's legit havoc and they buy it straight from the manufacture. I definitely feel like I'm "on" though. My pumps just from brushing my teeth feel as if I've done a full forearm workout. I also have been really easily pissed off too

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Should I for go the Havoc I purchased from Amazon and get some Epi Elite from PHF or should I try the havoc? I don't want to waste my support supps and pct on a bunk prohormone.
I always just buy IBE Epi from PHF whenever they restock after being out of stock. That is the most legit source of epi and its fresh off the presses most times due to high turnover. Why risk potency or even counterfeit issues (after reading this thread) for a few bucks saved....if you do save a few bucks, usually the price per bottle at PHF is 30 some-odd bucks.

beastNmaking

Awards
Just for the record, I emailed the Amazon seller I purchased the havoc from and she stated she has bought and sold havoc for over 3 years without a single issue, she also told me to try the havoc for three weeks and if I had any doubt of its legitimately I could return the unopened bottle and she would refund both bottles. Seems like a pretty fair deal to me.

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
Yeah that does seen legit. Have you already got a bottle from her?

beastNmaking

Awards
Yes, I received both bottles within a week of purchasing them. They were both sealed with "for your protection" on the seal, also had a seal under the cap. No lot # or expiration dates however. White pills with white powder. Took my first dose today actually.

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
What does it smell like when you take a whiff of the bottle?

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
It doesn't have like kind of a sweet smell to it?

beastNmaking

Awards
Maybe a little, definitely more towards "sweet" than "sulfur", LOL.

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
Ha yeah mines the same way and look the same from what you described. Also does yours have a manufacture date on the bottle?

beastNmaking

Awards
Nope, no DOM. I asked the seller about this and she replied that she doesn't know why but she doesn't recall seeing any dates on any of the bottles.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
That means it's legit
damn right.....that is why its my favorite roid, it's OTC...it works....its a DHT derivative....and it smells like my 2nd favorite thing, pu$$y lol

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Funny my helladrol smells the same...
That must mean it works good, same like epi....the rule of thumb is, if it smells like va-jay-jay, then its gotta be legit :D

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, no DOM. I asked the seller about this and she replied that she doesn't know why but she doesn't recall seeing any dates on any of the bottles.
RPN always had exp and lot #s on their bottles. PM Matt and im sure he will confirm

beastNmaking

Awards
Matt? I'm new to the forum, not sure who you are referring to?

beastNmaking

Awards
BTW, I can't respond to pm's for some reason.

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Seeing that RPN hasn't made Havoc in years but its still always available on ebay/amazon ,
Is this true?

I was considering buying some Havoc soon from a reputable site where I buy other supplements.
Should I reconsider?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 20
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 20