Low T advice.

jahlive

jahlive

Awards
so I just got my results back from the lab and looks like my test is low. Im 22yrs old and sittin at 222. im thinkin its genetic as ive had symptoms for a long time. ive also made a couple cycle mistakes running a SD clone with a lacking PCT but that was a long time ago and theres no way I haven't recovered from that by now. so my question is, I was literally going to start my MSTEN cycle today but now im almost tempted to just run my pct haha. so what do you guys think I should do? run the cycle, pct, and then see where im at again then go to doc if still low. or just go straight to doc. btw, I am in the military so im not sure how much theyd help or if theyd even give a ****. any advice is appreciated. thanks.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
I'd just HRT. Pinning once a week isn't bad at all. They also have AndroGel. Look up some low-t symptoms and see if you are experiencing any.

Either way, I'd say you're done cycling till you get your test sorted out.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
At 22 I'd try every avenue possible other than resorting to TRT to fix that shyt first. Last thing you want is to be injecting test EW for the next 40 years.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Unless, things have changed, being military means you have Tricare. Which Doctors all over the country take. I would not even consider cycling hormones right now. When you say you ran SD 'along time ago' and you're now 22, it is very obvious to me why you will struggle with low T for the foreseeable future. See a endo that specializes in this and accepts Tricare. I agree you may not get the best care on-base.... unless you are air force :)

vassille

Awards
PCT bro and you would be suprised what one cycle can do to your test. It is not uncommon to end up with low test from one cycle.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
It will likely end in TRT for you, but as a possible solution you can try out Intimidate SRT. It has a form of DAA which is more potent. DAA generally has a strong reaction to those with low testosterone. It can't hurt to try, you might try an AI as well.

jahlive

jahlive

Awards
Im gonna run my PCT, wait a few weeks, the have labs one again to re-evaluate where im at. I got Arime Stage 5, DAA, and Clomid on hand... lets see if I cant get my boys workin better first before I start considering TRT. Thanks for all the advice guys.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
You could always try Intimidate SRT in the mean time to get a boost of the test before your TRT or pct. Its very effective

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
You could always try Intimidate SRT in the mean time to get a boost of the test before your TRT or pct. Its very effective
sry if i sound like an idiot for not recognizing ur acronyms but what does SRT stand for??

also... be carful with the use of clomid or any serm for that matter. theyre very effective for boosting lh and fsh but can cause lh desensitivity (clomid more so then nolva) if misused. its alot to explain please reaserch it. ideally get opinion from doctors. if i were in ur position id just stick with daa and a low/med dosed AI and retest to see where ur at before u start adding more chems to ur body.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree with you 100% about doing this under a doctor's care. I'm 50/50 on the LH/FSH paranoia that's been going around. I'm willing to bet his LH/FSH are in the dumpster regardless. Stimulation and obliteration are two different things and there are far too many skyisfalling Leydig-lover's out there. HCG and SERMS benefits used responsibly outweigh the risks 10:1

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd certainly be running full labs and trying to kickstart things if it is not related to anything else. At your age, I'd see if the docs agreed on a Clomid start and using TRT as a last result. Don't get me wrong, I can't imagine life without TRT, but I am almost 40.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
That ArimePCT Stage 5 crap has Epistane in it. I'd avoid it if trying to restore test production.