40day Sten-Zine Trestobol Bulk...pics

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User

The aggression on this cycle is amazing, I totally feel like a bull. I really don't push myself that hard, I used to and it always ended up with injuries...so I am stronger than my numbers, but I lift on the safe side. But I was doing shrugs with 225 the other day, and just for the hell of it I just yanked it up from shrug position and dude and overhead press with it... didn't feel good on joints but the raw power to me is cool!

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    your diet looks on point but I do agree tuna every day could not be good..
    I layed off tuna just doing it 3 days a week now after reading and research on mercury... really at night its hard to put down food, so I have really been supplementing more with protein powders
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

I really liked formasurge. I always shook the bottle before every dose.

How much weight have you put on since starting the stenzine and trest?
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    IRONFLEX REP
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I really liked formasurge. I always shook the bottle before every dose.

How much weight have you put on since starting the stenzine and trest?
    According to his last weight update, which was 257lbs, he has put on 17lbs of mass.

Like I said, I'm shooting for 20lbs, lol.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    According to his last weight update, which was 257lbs, he has put on 17lbs of mass.

Like I said, I'm shooting for 20lbs, lol.
    I have no doubt you'll get it..
    IRONFLEX SUPPLEMENTS - REP
    Use code BCAZO20 for 20% off !!!
    www.ironflexsupps.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Back in 2000 and 2001 I was eating about 15 cans of tuna per week. I can't even stand the smell of it any more much less eat it.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    I layed off tuna just doing it 3 days a week now after reading and research on mercury... really at night its hard to put down food, so I have really been supplementing more with protein powders
    This is what I do since I train at 9 PM post workout meal is at 11PM to late to eat anything heavy
    www.ironflexsupps.com
  8. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    I will say I am disappointed with the Formasurge... I now draw it out with an oral syringe, the pump was no where accurately dosed...and there is all this crystalized stuff that sits at the bottom of the bottle, makes me hesitant to run it during PCT?
    I had the same issue with Formeron, the pump stopped reaching the damn gel about 3/4 or less through the bottle lol. I had to screw off the pump each time and sort of "pour" it onto the area and guesstimate what a pump would be. I always shook it every day twice a day since day 1, so never got much residual sitting at the bottom....but on a side note I was disappointed with both forma stanzol AND formeron for combating high estrogen, neither helped all that much....just mid single digit decreases in e2, maybe 5-6 points (not bad for moderate estro problems I suppose....but not good for the "hard stuff" some of us use, as in testosterone). I turned to RC aromasin, but I don't care for RC stuff.......
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    I had the same issue with Formeron, the pump stopped reaching the damn gel about 3/4 or less through the bottle lol. I had to screw off the pump each time and sort of "pour" it onto the area and guesstimate what a pump would be. I always shook it every day twice a day since day 1, so never got much residual sitting at the bottom....but on a side note I was disappointed with both forma stanzol AND formeron for combating high estrogen, neither helped all that much....just mid single digit decreases in e2, maybe 5-6 points (not bad for moderate estro problems I suppose....but not good for the "hard stuff" some of us use, as in testosterone). I turned to RC aromasin, but I don't care for RC stuff.......
    Pharm grade is pretty easy to get
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    IRONFLEX REP
  10. Banned

Pharm grade is pretty easy to get
    Yeah if you get it from a pharmacy! Most of the Canadian and overseas pharm grade stuff is fake, hell some of this fake crap is making its way into our US pharmacies lately.....its becoming an epidemic. I don't see much difference between RC and overseas pharm stuff anymore, different story decade ago or so.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Yeah if you get it from a pharmacy! Most of the Canadian and overseas pharm grade stuff is fake, hell some of this fake crap is making its way into our US pharmacies lately.....its becoming an epidemic. I don't see much difference between RC and overseas pharm stuff anymore, different story decade ago or so.
    True, but; I haven't had any problems with ADC so far I actually just ordered up some clomid, nolva and prami...
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    IRONFLEX REP
  12. Banned

True, but; I haven't had any problems with ADC so far I actually just ordered up some clomid, nolva and prami...
    I use this RC company's GHRP-6 and it "works" since I get the insulin hunger from it lol. Unless its slin? But I figure if their peptides are legit their AI's should be too. I'm gonna try the transdermal guys aromasin whenever I get an order together here...not sure how legit it is. But speaking of overseas pharm stuff, I got some fake cabgolin here, legit looking packaging and all that....but I know caber when I take it and I get nothing from this stuff.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

RUI has never let me down
    www.ironflexsupps.com
  14. Banned

Yeah I've seen many good reviews of their stuff, never got around to using it....might give them a shot next.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Yeah I've seen many good reviews of their stuff, never got around to using it....might give them a shot next.
    They are frickn expensive. Their Nolva was legit though. Bwlls hypertrophied in a week to immense proportions. . Lol AnabolicHolic, im guna follow you and put lewd comments in wherever you post..
  16. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    They are frickn expensive. Their Nolva was legit though. Bwlls hypertrophied in a week to immense proportions. . Lol AnabolicHolic, im guna follow you and put lewd comments in wherever you post..
    I'm the guy who proclaims his balls are huge despite being on TRT pissing off about 90% of trt'ers....and I am the same guy who injects and rubs everything on his dick and reports back if it grew LMFAO...you are fcking with the wrong motherfcker
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

I use this RC company's GHRP-6 and it "works" since I get the insulin hunger from it lol. Unless its slin? But I figure if their peptides are legit their AI's should be too. I'm gonna try the transdermal guys aromasin whenever I get an order together here...not sure how legit it is. But speaking of overseas pharm stuff, I got some fake cabgolin here, legit looking packaging and all that....but I know caber when I take it and I get nothing from this stuff.
    Yea I get all my peps from an RC site, same one every time. Hasn't let me down yet, I knew there GHRP 6 was legit because of the hunger and my nips puffed up so i switched to GHRP 2. I actually have two 10mg GHRP 2 coming and two 5mg CJC with DAC coming lol will order more and stock pile until I start to prep

This site i use gives 10% off your order every time
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    IRONFLEX REP
  18. Registered User

2 cans of tuna a day here. The mercury poisoning thing is an urban bro-myth.
  19. Banned

Yea I get all my peps from an RC site, same one every time. Hasn't let me down yet, I knew there GHRP 6 was legit because of the hunger and my nips puffed up so i switched to GHRP 2. I actually have two 10mg GHRP 2 coming and two 5mg CJC with DAC coming lol will order more and stock pile until I start to prep

This site i use gives 10% off your order every time
    Yeah I loaded up with several 5mg GHRP-6 and several 5mg cjc/ipa blend.....this stuff is great, like getting GH for a fraction of the price. This joint that I order from always has a 25-30% sale going on, now that is a % that puts a dent in an order lol
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Great gear yes. Sorry for them I have found other legit RC that charge half the price for good gear.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Logman View Post
    2 cans of tuna a day here. The mercury poisoning thing is an urban bro-myth.
    Is it? I don't think its something that affects you over night. It probably takes year to build up in your body then your fukced. You should seriously cut back man. Just put the bottle I mean the can down. LoL
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Its just as convenient to be eating canned chicken/turkey and then you wouldn't have the mercury issues...

Just a thought
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  23. Registered User

Just been reading up on it. Guess that showed me. Cutting it down for sure.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Yeah I loaded up with several 5mg GHRP-6 and several 5mg cjc/ipa blend.....this stuff is great, like getting GH for a fraction of the price. This joint that I order from always has a 25-30% sale going on, now that is a % that puts a dent in an order lol
    Sounds EXTREME-ly familiar. If so, I've used them for chems in the past, there peps are about the same price as the supplier I go through (xtreem may be a dollar cheaper lol)
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    IRONFLEX REP
  25. Banned

Sounds EXTREME-ly familiar. If so, I've used them for chems in the past, there peps are about the same price as the supplier I go through (xtreem may be a dollar cheaper lol)
    Yep that is them lol. I gave them a shot first, and I got the hunger...so I knew it was legit. They are right down the street from me literally, so its overnight shipping for regular cost....a LOT of places are in my state, or at least in the deep south. They are cool since they do have good prices, plus the 30% off plus they give you, and discounts via accumulation of points, which actually add up to some decent cash off with 100$+ purchases all the time.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

What is odd is that caber is supposedly no good in liquid suspension.. and the extremely good place has it liquid. I like caber and hate prami.. so can this stuff be trustworthy?
  27. Banned

What is odd is that caber is supposedly no good in liquid suspension.. and the extremely good place has it liquid. I like caber and hate prami.. so can this stuff be trustworthy?
    No.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

No.
    Well what the ****? I need caber so I guess I keep looking.
  29. Banned

Well what the ****? I need caber so I guess I keep looking.
    Not to be negative, but think about it....its bad enough trying to find a place that actually has legit caber right? Then you have to think about how stable it is in the liquid, if it was heated up before delivery (not sure if that is a factor but just saying), how long its been in liquid form, etc....all things that could lead to degradation and loss of potency or maybe complete loss of potency.....sounds like too many opportunities for bunk or degraded stuff to me...I suppose if you know a place that has legit stuff, and keeps it fresh with dates, and you use it really quick, that could work....
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Not to be negative, but think about it....its bad enough trying to find a place that actually has legit caber right? Then you have to think about how stable it is in the liquid, if it was heated up before delivery (not sure if that is a factor but just saying), how long its been in liquid form, etc....all things that could lead to degradation and loss of potency or maybe complete loss of potency.....sounds like too many opportunities for bunk or degraded stuff to me...I suppose if you know a place that has legit stuff, and keeps it fresh with dates, and you use it really quick, that could work....
    Yeah I know.. im just pissed that the one place that had caber that seemed to work in capsule form got their throats slit
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mav gets massive with Sten-zine + Trestobol
    By MavGoose in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 316
    Last Post: 12-15-2013, 03:43 PM
  2. Post Bulk Pics
    By fbxdan in forum Pics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 03:05 PM
  3. 6'2" 215 ~11% bf, pre bulk pics
    By Newb017 in forum Pics