What in my stack is giving me GI issues?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to go to toilet 5 times a day opposed to 1-2times. And most of the time im feeling very full and dont have that much appetite for this reason.

Im taking:

FRL Alpha Mass 4 weeks in
Halodrol 8 days in

The GI issues started some days ago but isnt it more probable that the berberine in the AlphaMass causes these?

Or do you think the baby aspirin im taking at bed time is the culprit? Its more the intestines than the stomach that is upset.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know what is in AlphaMass or who makes it but berberine is well known for GI distress.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
what's changed with your diet? could it be from that?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dropped the aspirin, cut back the alpha mass dose from 8 to 6 caps per day and the halo from 75mg to 50mg/day. I started taking simeticon 1g/day and drinking some tea especially for the gi. today i felt better than the last two days. not sure if it has something to do with the stuff im taking or is simply coincidence but i think the less additional stress i put on my body the better at the moment.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im sorry to say it but this morning i decided to quit the cycle and switch to PCT tomorrow. IM really feeling uncomfortable, the symptoms come and go and include the following:

-Anxiety and panic attacks
-Depression
-Abdominal fullness
-Nausea
-Less Appetite

I have taken Alpha Mass mostly at 6 caps/day for 5 weeks now and
Halodrol at 50-75mg for 12 days now.

I gained some strength the last two weeks and think im not too bad suppressed.
Im thinking of doing clomid for 20 days at 25mg and erase pro or 6-bromo/daa for 4-6 weeks.
That should be sufficient or what do you think guys?