"Black Top" GH

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Anybody used this type of GH and had success with it? I was concerned about possible fakes and/or the quality of the GH. I am not familiar with this particular brand.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't go with any GH that generic sounding personally. At this point, I would probably only trust Rips and Mexis. Although there have been some fake rips out lately.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't go with any GH that generic sounding personally. At this point, I would probably only trust Rips and Mexis. Although there have been some fake rips out lately.
Yeah these are available to me....only other option is anti-aging clinic GH but that is expensive while being legit....UG stuff is more affordable but is suspect in regards to authenticity and quality. Ugh :D

napalm

napalm

Awards
There's always the napalm method of getting gh, don't think you want to venture down that road tho...

:sgrin:

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
There's always the napalm method of getting gh, don't think you want to venture down that road tho...

:sgrin:
Lol yeah Im well aware of your methods of obtaining GH....I have enough medical issues without adding head trauma :D

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
did you check around to see if source is getting good feedback?