After cycle- Cleansing Ideas?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I want to do some type of a regenerating "cycle". There is a lot of talk on what to juice and how to recocer hormones but not much on recovering ur actual organs. I was thinking high dose herbs like cranberry and saw palmetto. Also cardio/sauna Ed for a week would probably be very beneficial.

Anybody wana share any other approaches?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your organs do a pretty awesome job at that by themselves so long as they aren't being hammered by anything...

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
I've done the 2 paks a day of the animal pak and one of those 14 day cleanses after a blast. I don't how much it helped tho.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
time and staying off the juice. thats really the only way to cleanse the AA receptors. to detox the liver and kidneys, white meats only, spinach every day and lots and lots of water

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
The only thing I have ever heard that you can take to speed up the process of your receptors clearing is DNP. That said I would not touch DNP and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I personally like to run ephedra and a detox after PCT.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I think so long as you just stay off the juice, follow a proper PCT, keep eating clean you should be good to go. I have heard of some people taking benadryl for a week or 2 after, cant say I know for sure if that does anything.