First timer needs suggestions

MorganKane

Awards
Im 39, 235lbs and need to drop a few tons.

Never done any prohormones before.

I am looking for a lean gain and would like to run a cycle for 3-4 weeks or whatever thats suggested. Not really in a rush to drop to the weight or gain, just want to get my fee wet testing my first cycle.

Here is what I have to use:
Superdrol
M4OHN
5AA
4-AD powder
6-oxo
Nolva

Suggestions on what a newbie like myself should take for the first cycle would be appriciated.

Thanks....

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
search the threads and cycle logs using the names of those supps. and see what others have experienced. Since the PH era ends next week, you'd probably be best served doing a good bulking cycle, then go from there. Just a suggestion...

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
searching and reading is going to be your best bet but I would use the sd for a lean gain. start out with a low dose maybe 20mg split up. get your diet in check first.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
get the diet in order first then look to other things to enhance the effects.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You need to remember that none of those substances will do anything to promote fat loss. All androgens will do, is help you keep the muscle you already have while dieting & losing fat. They will not cause fatloss and you will have very minimal muscle gains while cutting.

If you need to drop a lot of fat, you need to diet hardcore & use fat loss supps. I suggest running Tri-max, there are tons of threads about it here so read up first.

Put together a solid cutting cycle from the stash you've compiled. Run a 6-8 weeker with 3-4 weeks of tri-max & you should be able to make some real solid progress. Your diet & training are going to be the most important thing. I would run M4ohn & 4ad for a good cutter, save the superdrol for later.

MorganKane

Awards
Diet and training is going well actually.
Progress has been good.

I have done tons of research and reading so I am starting to get some ideas.

I think I will go with the suggestion of M4OHN and 4AD that Longdog suggested.

Will read up on the Tri-max first.

Thanks...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shiznitzz Weight Loss 6
Weight Loss 26
JennyIgotYonumba Anabolics 4
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 7