Nolva/Clomid/M1T

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for my PCT IBE labs has a nolva/clomid mix should I get this or should I just get the Nolva...?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
for my PCT IBE labs has a nolva/clomid mix should I get this or should I just get the Nolva...?
You could buy that if you'd like, but most would agree that Nolva by itself will suffice. It's up to you though.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
how would the added clomid bennefit?
Seeing as both are SERMS, they perform essentially the same action. However, I remember reading that Clomid has a better effect on LH than Nolva does, I'm sure it's in one of the many posts that Bobo has made about these two, I just can't pick a particular one off the top of my head. But on the other hand, Clomid also has potential side effects (as does Nolva) but they seem a bit more pronounced. It's a personal decision...some swear by Nolva and others by Clomid. The only other suggestion I could think of would maybe send a PM to either on of the mods or others that would know a bit more and see what they think. Hope this helps.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've heard running too much is not going to help any. I've done both clomid and nolva. really did not notice a difference. I read that nolva has a better effect on LH so its really up to you. I dont know that stacking them is needed.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I've heard running too much is not going to help any. I've done both clomid and nolva. really did not notice a difference. I read that nolva has a better effect on LH so its really up to you. I dont know that stacking them is needed.
Yeah, I posted that and then read the thread about Nolva and Clomid for PCT and realized what I said was completely opposite of what Bobo pointed out. I should read a bit more carefully next time. :frustrate

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so Nolva is for gyno and clomid is for raising test levels...is this correct...?