Having a baby during a cycle ???

shafey

shafey

Awards
Hi everyone,

i am planning to start a cycle of Test E, Parapolan and Dianabol. At the same time, my wife & I are planning to have a baby. I have some concerns about this. Would the cycle affect my sperm quality in any way? would it cause any dis-figuration of sperm and endanger the baby in any way?

Thoughts are very much appreciated....

jpg

Awards
Dude what kind of *****n question is that? Your about to make a baby and are wondering if putting all kinds of drugs in your body that affect your whole Fuc*in body including your sperm is a bad idea?
OmFg this board is filled with retarded people.

DONT CYCLE. WAIT FOR YOUR Child TO BE CONCEIVED!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!

You have some concerns? No kidding!!!!!
And your asking a bunch of meat heads for advice!?????

jpg

Awards
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! F u c K!!!!!!!!!
All idiots omfg

shafey

shafey

Awards
You really did NOT have to be so mean. You have some advice, give it. if you don't, then don't bother.

Thanks for the nice language anyway. it really show how highly educated you are.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Wouldn't risk it my man.

The outside androgens will shut you down and could most certainly leave you infertile...or compromise your specimen.

A few pounds of muscle won't bring you joy anywhere close to what a healthy baby will. Gotta have priorities.

Enjoy the act of trying to have the baby, then once conceived, reconsider your cycle. However, remember that if you all plan to have additional kids in the future, steroid use can most definitely hurt your chances of conceiving...even with the best laid PCT.

I had two kids before I ever did a cycle...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi everyone,

i am planning to start a cycle of Test E, Parapolan and Dianabol. At the same time, my wife & I are planning to have a baby. I have some concerns about this. Would the cycle affect my sperm quality in any way? would it cause any dis-figuration of sperm and endanger the baby in any way?

I'm doing the same.

No cycles until we have a baby. It's hard, but your chances of having a baby while on or in pct are slim to none.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude what kind of *****n question is that? Your about to make a baby and are wondering if putting all kinds of drugs in your body that affect your whole Fuc*in body including your sperm is a bad idea?

Ha, this is funny. A little over the top though.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't risk it my man.

The outside androgens will shut you down and could most certainly leave you infertile...or compromise your specimen.

A few pounds of muscle won't bring you joy anywhere close to what a healthy baby will. Gotta have priorities.

Enjoy the act of trying to have the baby, then once conceived, reconsider your cycle. However, remember that if you all plan to have additional kids in the future, steroid use can most definitely hurt your chances of conceiving...even with the best laid PCT.

I had two kids before I ever did a cycle...
Well said.Family first cycle later.My first one was with 38

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Hi everyone,

Lol. Yes it will effect the chances, sperm quality, and eventually give you full shut down.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi everyone,

People use hcg and clomid on cycle when trying to get pregnant.

From everyone I spoke to who uses or has used. They have bad girls. 80% ofthem at least. Unsure what the connection is.

Maybe @mrcooper69 knows

FranARG

Awards
NO SERM, NO CYCLE.

Errrr wrong thread..

Wait till baby is on board, then cycle.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hi everyone,

To have healthy sperm you need to have the correct hormones at the right levels, you need testosterone, follicle stimulating hormone and leutinizing hormone from memory. When you cycle these hormones are out of whack and as such you are actually considered to be clinically sterile ( due to low sperm count) but that's not to say that it's impossible just unlikely. If you want a baby, get her pregnant first then jump on :)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! F u c K!!!!!!!!!
All idiots omfg
Your a ****ing idiot. Coming out and lashing out at others over a question albiet a silly one is exactly why you got flamed in your other thread. With your attitude you should go to BB.com. With all the other ****wits.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established

My thoughts exactly.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Op you understand we are not doctors. And even if we had any medical background we can't help u over te Internet. You will be surprised by how many males can't make quality sperm, don't make it harder for you with juice. A healthy baby is far better than some gainzz.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say GO FOR IT!!!

draft_lens1287982module71188671photo_1259245901kuato.jpg

Open your minnnnnnnnnnnnd

DrolFIGHTER

DrolFIGHTER

Awards
Actually It more then like won't affect the baby. Men have impregnated girls plenty of times while they were on steroids. Brooke Hogan looks pretty normal to me as well as any other juiceheads kids.. Fact of the matter is I've had this same question myself. It's almost like this. It has not been 100% that smoking crack affects a fetus ability to learn. In short, the term "crack baby" has been total bull**** since day one. Now before anyone falsifies what I'm saying they should know what a correlation study is. It just so happens that children born to their parents crackhead environment tend to be less successful in life well, quite frankly because of their environment. Sure crack smoke or any other kind of smoke will make a child skinny and possibly look malnourished, but thats what comes with the drug itself. THERE IS STILL NO PROOF that it actually affects the brain of the child or birth defects of the child. NOW if your girl was on a cycle while she was pregnant thats a totally different story. These types of things depend more on the carrier then our actual sperm. They've done studies on children who were adopted who's parents were crackheads and they've shown more difference based on the environments they were raised in rather then the mother and father being on or off drugs. Since having a child is mostly DNA related, I'd bet that your child will be just as healthy as any other. However it wouldnt kinda cool if you had a child and the baby was just yoked out! lol but highly unlikely. You should be fine. You guys are wrong for scaring him...calm down

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Actually It more then like won't affect the baby. Men have impregnated girls plenty of times while they were on steroids. Brooke Hogan looks pretty normal to me as well as any other juiceheads kids.. Fact of the matter is I've had this same question myself. It's almost like this. It has not been 100% that smoking crack affects a fetus ability to learn. In short, the term "crack baby" has been total bull**** since day one. Now before anyone falsifies what I'm saying they should know what a correlation study is. It just so happens that children born to their parents crackhead environment tend to be less successful in life well, quite frankly because of their environment. Sure crack smoke or any other kind of smoke will make a child skinny and possibly look malnourished, but thats what comes with the drug itself. THERE IS STILL NO PROOF that it actually affects the brain of the child or birth defects of the child. NOW if your girl was on a cycle while she was pregnant thats a totally different story. These types of things depend more on the carrier then our actual sperm. They've done studies on children who were adopted who's parents were crackheads and they've shown more difference based on the environments they were raised in rather then the mother and father being on or off drugs. Since having a child is mostly DNA related, I'd bet that your child will be just as healthy as any other. However it wouldnt kinda cool if you had a child and the baby was just yoked out! lol but highly unlikely. You should be fine. You guys are wrong for scaring him...calm down
Your sperm count is reduced drastically while on cycle and so is their mobility rate BUT like you said it isn't uncommon for juice heads to conceive while running gear. Just because you have a low sperm count while on doesn't mean that you can't impregnate it just means its more unlikely than off cycle. My wife studied fertility at uni and we've been through this plenty of times lol

shafey

shafey

Awards
Thank you so much for the informative words. Actually, i already have a son and a daughter. both are very healthy, thank God. but both were born before I even think of Bodybuilding. now that i am considering having my third child, i had these concerns that my previous or planned cycle would affect the baby in any way.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
with the number of atheletes that abuse gear I would say a test e cycle is pretty mild you should be safe haven't seen any medical data suggesting anything related to birth defects, just lower sperm count. I wouldn't suggest it and increase the chances of possible birth issues, I wouldn't want that doubt in my conscious for the rest of my life if my child was born with a problem. I would suggest waiting until she is prego then start pinning.