19 Nordiol questions

stratvox

stratvox

Awards
after reading alot ive gotten 2 different "facts" about this product from the stickies. One post says 19 nordiol does not convert to ESTROGEN therefore no gyno symptoms yet another post states it converts to PROGESTERONE. no mention of gyno. Now, unless ive missed something, im not perfect, cant progesterone cause gyno?

I thought this was one of the safer prohorms out there. I have a few bottles of the ergo product and want to take it responsibly. Most likely stacking with 600 mg of 4ad. Im thinking 600 mg of the nordiol possibly going up to 900mg. I will have formestane to take while on and will have nolva ready and 6 oxo for pct as well as zma etc. Do i need "bromo" which i know little about? Dont kill me on the questions Ive been looking but there is so much conflicting stuff out there and not many topics on nordiol. Thanks in advance

darius

Any prohormone/steroid can cause gyno even if it converts to this or that. Hell, even chicken causes gyno (according to my doc). You should be safe with nordiol, however nordione on the other hand, would most likely jack your titties up good. Gyno is believed to be caused by progesterone and estrogen combined. So if you eliminate one of those, its going to be hard to get gyno, but of course, still not impossible. I am on a 19-Nor/Superdrol cycle right now and was going to use Nolva during the cycle to get rid of the estrogen. Instead I placed my faith in Superdrol's anti-e characteristics, and so far so good.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
19 nor is one of the safer ph. if it converts it converts less than test. its a mild ph. If you are prone to gyno then be careful. I have been pretty safe with deca alone. 19 nor converts to nandralone which is similar to deca. your stack looks good. you will get more estrogen from the 4ad than 19 nor.

darius

OK, I'll bite. By what route can chicken cause gyno?
Not sure, but thats what my doc told me when I was really young whenever I started getting pubertal gyno. I guess he ment the "hormones" in chicken did it or something, when now its easy to see that it was just puberty.