Testosterone Questions

banksy2020

banksy2020

Awards
I was doing some research and pretty much came to the conclusion that testosterone is testosterone, meaning test e, prop, and cyp are pretty much the same. I do know that some of them need to be injected more often than others and so on, but are side really that different? I was reading that test prop does not cause as much bloat. I know that it would most likely vary from person to person but is the bloat that much more noticeable say from taking test e? I am trying to throw together a cutting cycle. Diet is the key here though, My diet has to be spot on. I was on another board and someone mentioned just using masteron. Is that a good idea of just using masteron only, from my understanding test should really always be in your cycle. My orignal idea was injectable whinny and whichever test causes the less bloat.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I'm not an expert but masteron has anti-e properties. Low dose test high dose masteron and you should be golden. It is expensive though.

banksy2020

banksy2020

Awards
I have only used test e, and was taking erase while on cycle but still got moon face, should I upgrade to a stronger ai?

banksy2020

banksy2020

Awards
and ya I have priced mast but its cheaper than primo(my ideal product) but my source for primo is kind of in question and unfortunately i am sitting on three vials of the stuff, which with 30ml is kinda useless at the time being