PCT confusion

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
Hi Guys, I'm 44 years old, very novice when it comes to anabolics
I'm in week #8 of my first cycle.
What I am doing is 500 mg test E for 10 weeks, first 4 weeks dbol 50mg a day.
Was feeling a little bloated, got some liquid Stane 2 weeks ago and started that I've been taking at half a ml on an oral syringe ed. Started sweating alot at night. Lost about 5 lbs over the course of a week. Feel less bloated, could this be alot of water that I have gotten rid of?
Anyhow, happy with gains, no sides really to be concerned about.
For my PCT I have clomid, Liquid Tamox and erase pro.

Have been reading on here alot and so many people have different opinions on what to take and how much.

I understand the clomid and the Tamox(Nolvadex) are the norm for a PCT. Do I take both together every day or like many suggest, take clomid first for 3 weeks, then the Nolvadex?
I've also read it's good to continue with Aromasin during PCT as some say it's better to reduce estregon rather than to just block it.

Input Please guys, any help, information would be greatly appreciated

James H

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Hi Guys, I'm 44 years old, very novice when it comes to anabolics
I'm in week #8 of my first cycle.
What I am doing is 500 mg test E for 10 weeks, first 4 weeks dbol 50mg a day.
Was feeling a little bloated, got some liquid Stane 2 weeks ago and started that I've been taking at half a ml on an oral syringe ed. Started sweating alot at night. Lost about 5 lbs over the course of a week. Feel less bloated, could this be alot of water that I have gotten rid of?
Anyhow, happy with gains, no sides really to be concerned about.
For my PCT I have clomid, Liquid Tamox and erase pro.

Have been reading on here alot and so many people have different opinions on what to take and how much.

I understand the clomid and the Tamox(Nolvadex) are the norm for a PCT. Do I take both together every day or like many suggest, take clomid first for 3 weeks, then the Nolvadex?
I've also read it's good to continue with Aromasin during PCT as some say it's better to reduce estregon rather than to just block it.

Input Please guys, any help, information would be greatly appreciated

James H
First :

Ok, your is week 8 of a 10 weeker with E. so oct starts week 12 about two weeks after you last test e dose.

With a 10 weeker I would use either clomid or tamoxifen, I dont think no need for both with this cycle.

I like both serms. But not having experience you won't know which one treats you best. So choose.

Tamoxifen - nolva- 40,40,20,20,10 mg
Or
Clomid- 100 for 3 days then 50,50,25,25,12.5
Asin- stay at 1/2 ml for 3 wks, taper 1/2 ml EOD 1 week, 1 week 1/4 ml last week
I really like dpol during pct

Now that is very basic. No HCG or trip.

Now to the 5lbs lost once asin was started.
That is water. AI have a diuretic effect an push water out. Both through night sweats and frequent urination. No need to worry.

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
Thanks guy, but isn't Nolva just to block estregon? don't you need Clomid to get the boys working again?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Thanks guy, but isn't Nolva just to block estregon? don't you need Clomid to get the boys working again?
Nope. They both get the boys working. Prime example, August 2011 on sd tren x no test my blood draw was test at 112ng/ml; in October while pct with nolva and adex my blood draw showed rest 750ng/ml. Nolva get you back going too.

Clomid in my opinion if real is a better compound. But many people are dicks while on it and can't take it.

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
is there anything wrong with just taking both together as a precaution. Better safe than sorry?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
is there anything wrong with just taking both together as a precaution. Better safe than sorry?
Yeah, if something goes wrong you won't know what caused it. If you have an allergy to one you won't know or if you mood goes crazy or you ave horrible anxiety you won't know which on to cut because. You have no prior experience. I suggest pick one then next time use the other.

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
cool, will do. Ever hear of Erase Pro. Everyone says it's an excellent OTC product. I have a bottle. Am wondering if I should take it during pct or after the 4 weeks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Run your Clomid/erase first, 50mg/75mg/4weeks,

Then nolva/ 20mg e/d.

I recommend adding some Sns D aspartic acid (daa) in the first 4 weeks as well.

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
So the Clomid at 50mg, the Erase I'm assuming one pill a day. How long for the Nolva? your saying start that after the 4 weeks of Clomid and Erase?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So the Clomid at 50mg, the Erase I'm assuming one pill a day. How long for the Nolva? your saying start that after the 4 weeks of Clomid and Erase?
if you have erase pro, then it'd be one capsule (75mg) each day. if you have reg erase, it's 3 caps (75mg) e/d.

and yes, im saying after the clomid an erase. are you running cycle assist?

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
I"m take Aromasin on cycle, 12.5mg ed. How long for the Nolvadex after the 4 weeks of clomid and erase.
by the way, I have erase pro.

James H