Yet another first time Epistane user

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. From examine.com:

"D-Asparate may also build up in the testicles, where it alleviates a rate-limiting step of Testosterone synthesis and thereby increases testosterone levels minorly.

There are minimal human studies on the subject matter, and minimal interventions at all. The majority of information is assessing the roles D-Aspartate has in the body under normal conditions, and does not consider supplementation." Supplementation aka on cycle.

From reading the studies it appears that DAA was helpful in those with low testosterone lvls while only temporarily but did very little for those with normal to high testosterone lvls. While on cycle your test lvls are/should be very high so that also leads me to believe daa would be completely ineffective on cycle.

2. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    From examine.com:

"D-Asparate may also build up in the testicles, where it alleviates a rate-limiting step of Testosterone synthesis and thereby increases testosterone levels minorly.

There are minimal human studies on the subject matter, and minimal interventions at all. The majority of information is assessing the roles D-Aspartate has in the body under normal conditions, and does not consider supplementation." Supplementation aka on cycle.

From reading the studies it appears that DAA was helpful in those with low testosterone lvls while only temporarily but did very little for those with normal to high testosterone lvls. While on cycle your test lvls are/should be very high so that also leads me to believe daa would be completely ineffective on cycle.
    Depends upon what you are cycling. However, it probably still may not do anything.
    •   

3. Epi is some good stuff. Its a good ano for your first cycle. and it barely has sides. infact it can help reduce some sides from pervious PHs like Mdrol. SD is bad ass but i wouldnt do it for the first cycle

4. 60mg is a high dose imo. I did 20mg for 3 days then 30mg for 3 weeks now on 4th week and I'm @ 40mg. I think I'll only run 5 weeks instead of planned 6 because my joints and tendons hurt so much even with fish oil/joint support supps. Back pumps were an issue too even @ 30mg but only when I worked out back specifically lower back.

5. Get taurine for back pumps. Problem solved. Run epi 6 weeks
    •   

6. Taurine didn't work for me.

Pom extract helps. 40 mg for 5-6 weeks

7. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    Get taurine for back pumps. Problem solved. Run epi 6 weeks
    How much should you take? And I'm assuming an hour before workout? Does Walmart brand work fine?

8. Different for everyone but I use 1g 3 times a day on epi. For dmz and m-sten I use 2g every 4 hrs. You will know if you need to increase the dose. Lower back cramps are a biotch but taurine does the trick for most

9. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    Different for everyone but I use 1g 3 times a day on epi. For dmz and m-sten I use 2g every 4 hrs. You will know if you need to increase the dose. Lower back cramps are a biotch but taurine does the trick for most
    Yikes. I'm not looking forward to that lol. Any specific brand you take, or does it matter? I'll probably just get some from walmart

10. I'm a big fan of Rn havoc kick of week one at 30 then do the rest at 40. Depending in how long your wanting to go. 40 for me seems to be the sweet spot.

11. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    Get taurine for back pumps. Problem solved. Run epi 6 weeks
    Yeah I was taking 1.5 grams at a time once a day. I'll spread out the dosages and take 3 grams and see what happens.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post

How much should you take? And I'm assuming an hour before workout? Does Walmart brand work fine?
    I've tried every dosage of taurine, 1 gram all the way up to 6-8 grams. Didn't notice much improvement.

Pomegranate Extract, Swanson brand. Seems to do the trick @ 750 mg - 1 gram pre-workout.

As for brands I use primaforce

13. I've never used anything for back pumps except a strong core, and proper form.

14. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I've never used anything for back pumps except a strong core, and propper form.
    Lol^

15. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Do you even lift bro?

16. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Lol! I've actually never used anything for back pumps either, but some people get them pretty bad!

17. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post

Lol! I've actually never used anything for back pumps either, but some people get them pretty bad!
    Epi doesn't bother me but super dmz hit me hard

18. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post

Well obviously you just don't know how to go hard enough bro. Do you even lift?

19. Lol. Now this thread has lost its seriousness. Aaron is trollin

20. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Lol. Now this thread has lost its seriousness. Aron is trollin
    Lol you caught me. Do you even troll, bro?

21. Aaron pls go

22. Quote Originally Posted by JoshR View Post
    Aaron pls go
    Dude the thread was over anyway :-p

23. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post

Dude the thread was over anyway :-p
    This is true. Ops question seemed to be answered by Aaron on 2nd post.

24. Quote Originally Posted by jack_black View Post
    Every time I see a-Aron I think of this

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7Fixv...%3DDd7FixvoKBw
    LOL. I should change my username to "A-Aron330"

25. When I read "aaron" I tend to pronounce it "ahhhh, ron"

Also what's the purpose of vanadyl sulfate in my epistane. From what I read it's toxic

26. Quote Originally Posted by JoshR View Post
    When I read "aaron" I tend to pronounce it "ahhhh, ron"

Also what's the purpose of vanadyl sulfate in my epistane. From what I read it's toxic
    Which brand are you taking?

27. I have always used the 1000mg caps from NOW. I usually do about 2 g on cycle unless back pumps arise then I go to 5g /day....works every time for myself.
    OG Trenadrol's back pumps were the worst for myself. By day 3 I could hardly stand up straight

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. first time dbol user
    By cezar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-05-2007, 08:09 PM
  2. First time steroid user (oral)
    By wez123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15