Yet another first time Epistane user

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    Get taurine for back pumps. Problem solved. Run epi 6 weeks
    Yeah I was taking 1.5 grams at a time once a day. I'll spread out the dosages and take 3 grams and see what happens.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post

    How much should you take? And I'm assuming an hour before workout? Does Walmart brand work fine?
    I've tried every dosage of taurine, 1 gram all the way up to 6-8 grams. Didn't notice much improvement.

    Pomegranate Extract, Swanson brand. Seems to do the trick @ 750 mg - 1 gram pre-workout.

    As for brands I use primaforce

  3. I've never used anything for back pumps except a strong core, and proper form.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I've never used anything for back pumps except a strong core, and propper form.
    Lol^

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I've never used anything for back pumps except a strong core, and propper form.
    Do you even lift bro?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I've never used anything for back pumps except a strong core, and propper form.
    Lol! I've actually never used anything for back pumps either, but some people get them pretty bad!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post

    Lol! I've actually never used anything for back pumps either, but some people get them pretty bad!
    Epi doesn't bother me but super dmz hit me hard

  8. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post

    Lol! I've actually never used anything for back pumps either, but some people get them pretty bad!
    Well obviously you just don't know how to go hard enough bro. Do you even lift?

  9. Lol. Now this thread has lost its seriousness. Aaron is trollin
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Lol. Now this thread has lost its seriousness. Aron is trollin
    Lol you caught me. Do you even troll, bro?

  11. Aaron pls go

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JoshR View Post
    Aaron pls go
    Dude the thread was over anyway :-p

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron330 View Post

    Dude the thread was over anyway :-p
    This is true. Ops question seemed to be answered by Aaron on 2nd post.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jack_black View Post
    Every time I see a-Aron I think of this

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7Fixv...%3DDd7FixvoKBw
    LOL. I should change my username to "A-Aron330"

  15. When I read "aaron" I tend to pronounce it "ahhhh, ron"

    Also what's the purpose of vanadyl sulfate in my epistane. From what I read it's toxic

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JoshR View Post
    When I read "aaron" I tend to pronounce it "ahhhh, ron"

    Also what's the purpose of vanadyl sulfate in my epistane. From what I read it's toxic
    Which brand are you taking?

  17. I have always used the 1000mg caps from NOW. I usually do about 2 g on cycle unless back pumps arise then I go to 5g /day....works every time for myself.
    OG Trenadrol's back pumps were the worst for myself. By day 3 I could hardly stand up straight

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I have always used the 1000mg caps from NOW. I usually do about 2 g on cycle unless back pumps arise then I go to 5g /day....works every time for myself.
    OG Trenadrol's back pumps were the worst for myself. By day 3 I could hardly stand up straight
    that's cause you're like 100 ol timer.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  19. Ep-stane by dynamic formulas. It has 7mg

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I have always used the 1000mg caps from NOW. I usually do about 2 g on cycle unless back pumps arise then I go to 5g /day....works every time for myself.
    OG Trenadrol's back pumps were the worst for myself. By day 3 I could hardly stand up straight
    Hmm. Guess ill order some of that to have on hand, cuz it sounds like ill probably need it. Do we have any idea what causes these crazy back pumps??

  21. Update time!
    It's been 5 weeks I've put on 10 pounds so far. All lifts are up drastically.

    My only problem and concern. Is that my left testicle is a little sore. Like I'm having a very dull ache. Both testicles have gotten small but that's normal. What's up with the ache though? Any advice?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JoshR View Post
    Update time!
    It's been 5 weeks I've put on 10 pounds so far. All lifts are up drastically.

    My only problem and concern. Is that my left testicle is a little sore. Like I'm having a very dull ache. Both testicles have gotten small but that's normal. What's up with the ache though? Any advice?
    It's normal. You will probably have minor ache when they start to recover also.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JoshR View Post
    Update time!
    It's been 5 weeks I've put on 10 pounds so far. All lifts are up drastically.

    My only problem and concern. Is that my left testicle is a little sore. Like I'm having a very dull ache. Both testicles have gotten small but that's normal. What's up with the ache though? Any advice?
    Stop jerking it so much.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  24. Or just the tip with a twist. Don't go summit to base lol.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    Or just the tip with a twist. Don't go summit to base lol.
    Masturbation advice thread

  26. Always been just the tip kinda guy myself (no homo). But some soreness is normal? How small are the boys gonna get? Glad I only have one week left

  27. Quote Originally Posted by JoshR View Post
    Always been just the tip kinda guy myself (no homo). But some soreness is normal? How small are the boys gonna get? Glad I only have one week left
    Yes some soreness is normal don't sweat it. Lmao I have no idea how small they are going to get. Personally epi doesn't give me testicular shrinkage at 40mg, everyone is different. Have your serm ready to start the day after your last epi dose and you will be back to normal size before you know it. For me torem gets my boys full quick. I'm talking days. Clomid around 2 weeks give or take a day or two depending on what I'm running. Not sure with nolva, I've never used it as a solo serm cause I think it's not smart.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. first time dbol user
    By cezar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-05-2007, 08:09 PM
  2. First time steroid user (oral)
    By wez123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-06-2005, 10:48 PM
  3. first time clen user
    By getcrunk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 05:49 PM
  4. Please critique a first time PH user program
    By Oatmeal_King in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-22-2004, 12:14 PM
  5. First Time Steriod User
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2004, 10:23 AM
Log in
Log in