Trenazone PCT?

enzo22

Awards
What should my PCT consist of after a cycle of Trenazone? Can someone please tell me?

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
DAA + torem + continuation of support supplements like cycle assist (that you should front load and use on cycle)

You could also used clomid in place of torem, but I have heard that since tren can cause prolactin related gyno, that nolva should be avoided since it either aggravates this issue or does nothing to help it. Could be bro science, but i swear I saw some real science on it somewhere.....

rphash49

Awards
I've read many people get gyno flair ups on cycle with trenazone so make sure you have an AI on hand. I ran trenazone at 2.5ml(maybe it was 2) and I didn't have any gyno flair up but I also stacked it with epi which some say counter acts gyno. I have no proof of that. Trenazone + epi + stano = crazy strength in the gym. Max Bench went up 30lbs. I Kept all the strength and got cut the F**** up bro :) . First time in single digit bf on that cycle

Oh and I used torem, daa, erase, and I few other things that no longer exist for pct.

enzo22

Awards
I thought that the chances of trenazone causing gyno were low because trenazone doesn't convert to estrogen. That's what I heard at least...

rphash49

Awards
I thought that the chances of trenazone causing gyno were low because trenazone doesn't convert to estrogen. That's what I heard at least...
right, It does not aromatise but i can only tell you what I've read in logs/reviews. It may not aromatise but I'm guessing it could aggravate existing gyno. That being said I didn't have any issues with trenazone.

enzo22

Awards
What should I take in order to avoid gyno while on tren? specifically prolactin-related gyno?

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I think high dosd p-5-p is supposed to help with prolactin related issues.