Need advice on first cycle- Epistane

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by pizzadrol View Post

    I second that. I personally have never heard of Epi shutting people down (not saying it can't happen) but a SERM is obviously still recommended although not in that great of a dose for something as mild as a solo Epi run. I myself always use an OTC AI in addition PCT but not all say it's necessary though I like to use one in conjunction to a natty test booster.

    Epi is a good cycle for beginners. You will enjoy the strength gains and very mild sides. Also due to the lack of aromitization the chances of gyno are slim-to-none aside from those who are unusually prone to it so you don't have to fear any funky sides. Keep a log for your own future reference and good luck
    Epi will shut down your natural testosterone production. Serm is required if you want to keep your gains. With epi it's rebound gyno you have to worry about. Some on here have also reported elevated prolactin levels on epi cycle.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post

    Epi will shut down your natural testosterone production. Serm is required if you want to keep your gains. With epi it's rebound gyno you have to worry about. Some on here have also reported elevated prolactin levels on epi cycle.
    I was shutdown pretty hard with epi 0 energy no libido with prolactin sides during pct
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by maybe0123 View Post
    I was shutdown pretty hard with epi 0 energy no libido with prolactin sides during pct
    What are the prolactin sides to look for? I'm shut down hard and on 3rd week pct nolvla 20/20/10/10 and daa 3/3/3/3 and gonna start erase soon 0/0/3/2/2/1.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by absurd View Post

    What are the prolactin sides to look for? I'm shut down hard and on 3rd week pct nolvla 20/20/10/10 and daa 3/3/3/3 and gonna start erase soon 0/0/3/2/2/1.
    No need to taper erase, my nipples were puffy and oozed out a liquid when squeezed

  5. Prolactin sides make me cringe. That's the first I had heard of it happening with Epi but thanks for the heads up. I certainly won't be advising anyone take their Epi PCTs lightly ever again. Is Torem as effective in the event of prolactin related sides or is Nolva/Letro usually your best bet?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by pizzadrol View Post
    Prolactin sides make me cringe. That's the first I had heard of it happening with Epi but thanks for the heads up. I certainly won't be advising anyone take their Epi PCTs lightly ever again. Is Torem as effective in the event of prolactin related sides or is Nolva/Letro usually your best bet?
    For prolactin issues most would use otc inhibit-p or RC caber for example

  7. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    Epi will shut down your natural testosterone production. Serm is required if you want to keep your gains. With epi it's rebound gyno you have to worry about. Some on here have also reported elevated prolactin levels on epi cycle.
    I agree, stop telling people epistane is mild. It shut me down! Testicular atrophy! Serm is a must!

  8. I think that's something gyno prone ppl may get with any cycle.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 07:19 PM
  2. Newbie, need advice on first stack/cycle...
    By getinthegame in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 02:49 AM
  3. Need Advice on First Cycle!!!
    By boogie76 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 01:56 PM
  4. Need advice on bulking cycle
    By GreatOne19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-10-2004, 08:37 PM
  5. 22 yo, still need advice on first cycle
    By Luigi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 06:33 AM
Log in
Log in