Nolva in PCT

rphash49

Awards
Am I missing something? I've seen a lot of people on this forum and others still using Nolva as a solo serm for PCT. So I went back to PubMed and spent a couple hours going through hundreds of studies, clinical trials, etc and came to the same conclusion that Nolva should be your last choice for running as a solo serm. Now it is still being studied and continues to show effectiveness in reducing gyno in males but seems to be almost completely dismissed as an effective therapy for stimulating/restarting hpta.

So I can see it being effective in pct for those that are gyno prone but should be used in combination with Clomid for pct.

When these studies compare torem to Clomid and Nolva it seems like a no brainer that torem should be the serm of choice. The studies show torem is just as effective as Clomid in stimulating hpta and is also just as effective as Nolva for reducing gyno. Plus torem has shown very little if no side effects while using and no long term sides to date.

That being said Nolva still has its usefulness. It can be used on cycle if gyno symptoms arise or it can be used to reduce rebound gyno symptoms. When compared to anastrozole and exemestane it's just as effective with 70-80% of study participants showing gyno reduction. Letro is much more effective and is shown to work for a solid percentage of people that didn't respond to Nolva but the short term and long term sides are harsh if not IMO worst than a little gyno.

Am I missing something?

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
I don't think you're missing anything. In most cases, clomid is a more effective serm for the purpose of stimulating lh. Although, there are some studies that favor Nolva. Sometimes Nolva has been said to be more effective because it is on a per mg basis.

Nolva is most effective when gyno is an issue.

Also, there is also added benefit to using clomid and Nolva together as they bind to different receptors.

I've ran them together in pct as shown below:

Clomid 50/50/25/25/0/0
Nolva 0/0/40/20/20/20

Clomid provided a nice lh boost (as it always does) and then Nolva provided a 2nd boost in week 3.

Some use either clomid, Nolva or both and really have no understanding why. They simply read it on a forum.

rphash49

Awards
I don't think you're missing anything. In most cases, clomid is a more effective serm for the purpose of stimulating lh. Although, there are some studies that favor Nolva. Sometimes Nolva has been said to be more effective because it is on a per mg basis.

Nolva is most effective when gyno is an issue.

Also, there is also added benefit to using clomid and Nolva together as they bind to different receptors.

I've ran them together in pct as shown below:

Clomid 50/50/25/25/0/0
Nolva 0/0/40/20/20/20

Clomid provided a nice lh boost (as it always does) and then Nolva provided a 2nd boost in week 3.

Some use either clomid, Nolva or both and really have no understanding why. They simply read it on a forum.
I've used Nolva and Clomid together but not like you stated above. It does make sense and I might try that on my next cycle thanks.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Am I missing something? I've seen a lot of people on this forum and others still using Nolva as a solo serm for PCT. So I went back to PubMed and spent a couple hours going through hundreds of studies, clinical trials, etc and came to the same conclusion that Nolva should be your last choice for running as a solo serm. Now it is still being studied and continues to show effectiveness in reducing gyno in males but seems to be almost completely dismissed as an effective therapy for stimulating/restarting hpta.

So I can see it being effective in pct for those that are gyno prone but should be used in combination with Clomid for pct.

When these studies compare torem to Clomid and Nolva it seems like a no brainer that torem should be the serm of choice. The studies show torem is just as effective as Clomid in stimulating hpta and is also just as effective as Nolva for reducing gyno. Plus torem has shown very little if no side effects while using and no long term sides to date.

That being said Nolva still has its usefulness. It can be used on cycle if gyno symptoms arise or it can be used to reduce rebound gyno symptoms. When compared to anastrozole and exemestane it's just as effective with 70-80% of study participants showing gyno reduction. Letro is much more effective and is shown to work for a solid percentage of people that didn't respond to Nolva but the short term and long term sides are harsh if not IMO worst than a little gyno.

Am I missing something?
well youre rigiht about clomid kicking nolvas @ss.

but torem is the most faked serm of the 3, making it the risky choice if using research chems as a source

and one reason nolva is used so often is because the noobies on this board are more scared of gyno than suppression

then add in that the noobies on this forum love to parrot things, especially bad things. so aparently, clomid is guaranteed to make people whiny and bichy

FranARG

Awards
Clomid + Nolva is a great combo, I would not run Nolva alone for PCT.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
then add in that the noobies on this forum love to parrot things, especially bad things. so aparently, clomid is guaranteed to make people whiny and bichy
I dont think Gear Uzrs should get whiney or bitchy. Rather, they should dominate whiney bitches.

Cant stand these guys who act like they're having pms issues while taking a serm. Then they feel compelled to post on internet forums and tell everyone how girlie they're feeling.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I dont think Gear Uzrs should get whiney or bitchy. Rather, they should dominate whiney bitches.

Cant stand these guys who act like they're having pms issues while taking a serm. Then they feel compelled to post on internet forums and tell everyone how girlie they're feeling.
yea i would argue that anyone feeling crappy on clomid would feel equally crappy on any other serm. thats kind of a side effect of low test coming off a cycle lol