Cheers

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Would taking nolv on cycle as well as w exemestene as I'm very gyno bound
Would this affect affect my gains? From a oral cycle
Cheers
It's all in the dose.

Nolva won't hinder gains at all. Exem will only limit gains if dosed too high and that amount is different for each person and each cycle. I'm currently taking it at the start of a cycle. I'm dosing at 12.5 eod and then I'll adjust from there based on how I feel.

Everyone is different.

Oh, but it will limit water, which seems to be the majority of some people's gains. So I can see why some guys might say "What the hell! I usually gain 10 lbs the first week and now that I'm taking an AI, I've lost weight".

michaelawlker

michaelawlker

Awards
El Hefe, you shared very nice information with us. Mainly, Nolvadex are more popular in body builders who are very serious to estrogen buildup. As soon as bodybuilders have the signs associated with gynecomastia though there're upon steroid cycles many people rely on Nolvadex to be able to immediately kitchen counter the problem.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
El Hefe, you shared very nice information with us. Mainly, Nolvadex are more popular in body builders who are very serious to estrogen buildup. As soon as bodybuilders have the signs associated with gynecomastia though there're upon steroid cycles many people rely on Nolvadex to be able to immediately kitchen counter the problem.
Your absolutely right that Nolva will "immediately kitchen" the problem. Anytime I experience gyno symptoms (itchy, puffy, sensitive nips) - I start dosing Nolva and the symptoms are gone in 2 days. I'm always amazed at how fast the Nolva works.

But when this happens, it's an indicator that I wasn't properly managing my estrogen on cycle. Therefore, while taking the Nolva, I also adjust my AI dose. Then, I may taper off the Nolva (depending on how far into the cycle I am) and when I'm fully tapered off the Nolva, estrogen levels are under control because I adjusted the AI dose.