Testosterone-Dianabol

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
Hi all.I am planning my first steroid cycle and i am going to add

Testosterone enanthate 500mg wk 1-10 or 12
Dianabol 30mg wk 1-4 or 5 or 6

Pct therapy would be

Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 . I am considering adding clomid to.What ya say?
A good testo booster to.Protein creatine aminos nitric oxide is on.

Also is there anything to add in my cyle except aminos multi-vitamin protein?
i havent done a cycle again so i want you to give me many infos if you can.What are the sides?when am i going to start seeing gains?

My diet is very good and gonna be better in the cycle.
As for the history and your help i am gonna eat about
300g beef per day
100-150g chicken brest
the white part of about 10 eggs :D
400g rice or spagheti.

My diet plan gonna be something like this.

Morning: Quaker 100g with 500ml milk and 1 scoup whey protein.3 white egg parts.1 banana.2 spoons honey.

After 2-3 hours 1 toast with cheese-chicken and turkey slices.

For dinner 150g rice with 150 g beef.

After 2-3 hours 100-150 chicken brest with 100g rice.

After training 1scoup whey protein with 500ml milk 1 banana and 3 white egg parts..

After 1 hour 150g beef with 150g rice.

Before bed greek yogurt about 200-250g with almonds and 3-4 egg white parts.

well?

FranARG

Awards
I would add some AI because Dbol can be a biaaatch.
Add Comid for your PCT: run it 150mg for the first 3 days, then 50-50-25-25
Add DAA as a test booster to pct 3g-3g-3g-3g
Add an OTC AI for PCT with Armistane.

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
Not to mention if this is your first cycle run it at 250 no need to go 500 just yet

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would run test e at 500 mg wk. 250 is a waste of time and pins. 250 is barely over trt.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
Personally is do 350 a week first run. I see people saying 250 is a TRT dose , but I have to disagree. Assuming its test E. 250 - ester = 175 MG a week. An average male 25-35 only produces 4-7MG a day. That's around 50 a week. Your still 3.5 times that. There's a study out showing a 700ng increase with a dose of 300 a week.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Personally is do 350 a week first run. I see people saying 250 is a TRT dose , but I have to disagree. Assuming its test E. 250 - ester = 175 MG a week. An average male 25-35 only produces 4-7MG a day. That's around 50 a week. Your still 3.5 times that. There's a study out showing a 700ng increase with a dose of 300 a week.
I agree with what you say,but you know op will wonder how much better 500 will be over 300 and prob end up doin 500. He could always bump it up after 6 wks if he has no probs at 300. I would use aromasin at 12.5 mg e3d and if probs arise go to 12.5 eod. IMO

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
Well aromasin is faking expensive :D so can i use nolvadex otc 20mg per day or something like formadrol?Also what are they sides am i going to expect?

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Well aromasin is faking expensive :D so can i use nolvadex otc 20mg per day or something like formadrol?Also what are they sides am i going to expect?
Nolva will help protect against gyno, but it will NOT address the underlying cause of gyno - high estrogen. I'll repeat, Nolva does nothing to lower estrogen. But it does prevent the estrogen from binding to the receptors in the breast.

So, it will prevent gyno, but you'll still have high estrogen and you'll bloat up like a balloon. Then eventually, you'll have to come off the Nolva in this high estrogen environment.

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
Nolva will help protect against gyno, but it will NOT address the underlying cause of gyno - high estrogen. I'll repeat, Nolva does nothing to lower estrogen. But it does prevent the estrogen from binding to the receptors in the breast.

So, it will prevent gyno, but you'll still have high estrogen and you'll bloat up like a balloon. Then eventually, you'll have to come off the Nolva in this high estrogen environment.
You confused me a bit :) . What ya mean that i have to come off the nolva in this high estrogen environment?

FranARG

Awards
He means that Nolva does not lower estro levels, it only prevents estro bounding with the receptors in breast tissue. SO, when you come of Nolva, your estro will be high, and you may get rebound gyno.

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
If i take something like formadrol?Will it work or not as an AI?

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Some over the counter AI's are pretty good. But, IMO, if your going to use real AAS, use a 'real' AI like Aromasin or Adex. I think to many people make the mistake of taking AAS seriously while failing to apply the same standard to their AI and PCT protocol.

MrChocoLate

MrChocoLate

Awards
I know what ya mean but in my country i found AI about 70-80 euro for 1 month supply which is extreme expensive.So any other options?

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
I dont know how hard it would be to get through customs - but check out AIFM.

Other than that, you might also look at formestane products like Formasurge.