Ph for fat loss

Aggie2131

Awards
I was just wondering if there is a prohormone for fat loss something like 1-andro from finaflex or sometihing else

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Well not true fat burners in the true sense they are helpful for maintaining muscle while dieting thus allowing more cardio lower cals while being less catabolic. Many like to use a hardening compound. This would be anything dry.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Although fat loss being diet dependant, AF lean-cut worked well for me. You could try and find finaflex epi-v but is discontinued.

Aggie2131

Awards
I no that it is impossible to try and lose weight and gain muscle at the same time but i would like to no if i can hold on the some of my muscle by using a ph if i do use one it will be my first one

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Can't see stats on the mobile but agreed......

LordNeckbeard

LordNeckbeard

Awards
You could try out albuterol. It's cheap and easy to get a hold off from the net. Good luck, man.

AnabolicBuddy

AnabolicBuddy

Awards
I no that it is impossible to try and lose weight and gain muscle at the same time but i would like to no if i can hold on the some of my muscle by using a ph if i do use one it will be my first one
If you're 300 lbs at 5'10" I'll imagine that your heart couldn't be in good shape so to even entertain the thought of doing prohormones is beyond me. Just do some cardio, eat right and workout religiously until you're in better health and shape

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, there is no "magic pill" to loose fat and gain muscle. Please, for your health and long term well being, get your diet in check and start working out. Track your food intake using one of many smartphone apps. This will allow you to track calories, carbs, protein and fat intake. Search the forum for weight loss. Good luck.

rphash49

Awards
At your weight and assumed bf% you would be taking on a high risk of heart attack. Eat right and train. Drop a hundred pounds and then come back if still interested in using a PH.

Aggie2131

Awards
Thanks guy's I was just asking and wanted to no yall thoughts on it I was not planning to use one till I droped down to about 190 I no I have a tough road ahead of me but I no I got this

rphash49

Awards
Thanks guy's I was just asking and wanted to no yall thoughts on it I was not planning to use one till I droped down to about 190 I no I have a tough road ahead of me but I no I got this
Good luck bro.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
You definitely want to diet before you run a PH. You could run some Ephedrine + Caffeine + Yohimbine. You should be able to significantly trim some weight down with that and then go in to a PH cycle. I use Dexaprine XR because it has Y and C and then get some Ephedrine to go with it. Eat at a caloric deficit and run that you will love it.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
as lane said above. I tend to lean out before I start a PH cycle. I tend to use a good solid fat burner such as DexaprineXR. Ive never tried stacking it with Ephedrine though!